Willkommen auf Sith'ari. Hier klicken zum registrieren

newest submissions : starcitizen

Alles über das Star Citizen Universum

BeitragBeitrag #16 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 11. Okt 2017, 10:30

--------
Frequently Confused Fact: Nobody is gonna fly at 0.2c ... ever.
Post at: Mi 11. Okt 2017, 10:28
By /u/prjindigo

20% the speed of light is the theoretical limit of the newest research quantum drives in game lore, in scale this allows the servers to have to only deal with some traffic in the high teens of percents whereas most traffic is going to be in the low teens or less.

In an interview after the 2016 Gamescom event, Chris Roberts said that smaller Ships (with a capital S, not fighters) are going to be able to reach much higher quantum drive speeds than larger ones, with cargo transport being an even larger separation. That a Freelancer with a small high value load will be able to make several trips in the time that it takes a fully loaded Hull E to make a single trip with low value cargo. The Hull E will likely make more money depending on margin but for players with little play time the smaller faster ships are more viable.

Quantum drive is a field effect much like the "warp field" in Star Trek but in which a "tube" of warp is projected in front of the spacecraft. If that tube touches another drive field, a comparatively high mass object (another ship same size or bigger) or is disrupted by some kind of interdiction it will collapse - in the case of smaller drives on smaller ships quite possibly with extra heat generated - leaving the fighter/ship/Ship dumped into space someplace they don't want to be... or in the case of an averted collision someplace they'd rather be.

Quantum drive relies on beacons and navigation capacity, if such beacons are placed in a relatively low mass but highly dangerous "cloud" of debris then a ship can be forced to slam into that "cloud" at full speed - the shields aren't enough as the ship is relying on the Q-field for most of it's protection from the elements en route.

Recently there was a leak that showed the mechanics of a fighter's q-drive which indicated some game-play parameters which are not applicable to larger craft under normal conditions (Evocati leak, 10/10/2017) which I need to stress are fighter related restrictions and details related to stock quantum drives.

So what's this mean to you?

Basically it means that depending on which ship you want to play, you may be engaging in a longer play session than you intended. An empty Hull-C will probably tear along just as fast as fighters but will have an almost unlimited range when bob-tailing (trucker term for no trailer/load) - but you load it up with taters and spacewhale kibble and it'll likely push along at less than 0.08c (8% light) and will then, obviously, take twice as long to make the trip.

One of the "features" of supercargo game-play is efficiency planning. Routing past fuel depots or having Org members waiting en-route with refueling ships (or possibly even buddy-refueling? step-up CiG!) will allow better timing and planning the movements of your six Org Hull-E regatta will definitely pay off, possibly even more so if you use a lower speed than you could attain to increase fuel efficiency.

So, you're not gonna be doing 0.2c... You're not gonna even get close when running cargo.

submitted by /u/prjindigo
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Can 8600K handle star citizen at realease
Post at: Mi 11. Okt 2017, 10:29
By /u/zelange

Hi,

I need to upgrade my cpu/motherboard/ram and i have this question Can/how 8600K handle star citizen at release? it's a WOW cpu now, But in future can this game turn great on a 6c/6T cpu or do i need to aim at 8thread at least?

What do you think guys?

submitted by /u/zelange
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller
Danke gesagt: 0 mal
Wurde gedankt: 0 mal

Werbung

Werbung

BeitragBeitrag #17 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 11. Okt 2017, 10:45

--------
Talk to me
Post at: Mi 11. Okt 2017, 10:41
By /u/LucienTrask

Hi all,

Massive Chris Roberts Fan, massive space sim fan.

Wing Commander changed my life. Then Chris Roberts went to Microsoft, and tried to convince me that joysticks suck with Star Lancer. I held out as long as possible, but bought Star Lancer, and when Freelancer came out I was thoroughly hooked.

I'm playing E:D currently, but don't want that to cloud the issue. I love Space Sims. I don't care who builds em, who sells em or whatever, I just love playing em. TBH E:D to me feels like a perpetual let-down. I grew up in an era where you went to a shop, bought a game, and what it was was what it was. There were no updates, there were no mods etc, you bought that game and that was it. I say that to iterate that I'm a little old-school and don't expect the world, but after 2 years, E:D still feels like half a game.

Now I know SC and E:D battle. I know the greater population believe that SC is a great hole to sink money into with nil return. But Chris Roberts actually did have a profound impact on my life and I want to support the guy. So I'm asking honestly, without slandering about different games and with the appeal for honest integrity:

[*]Is SC a game that people have to invest heavily in to get started?
[*]Does SC honestly have the potential to be released in an enjoyably playable state within the next year?
[*]What does SC do differently that's going to provide depth to the game?
[*]Can I play it on a mediocre PC? (i7-3600, 16gb ram, nvidia 970)
[/list]

And finally, I'm now a dad of 3, with a wife who's studying at Uni, and nil spare money to throw at game. I can convince my wife to let me buy SC, but only if it's reasonable. What's the best 'bang for buck' package on offer?

Thank you very sincerely for any answers provided!

(Also I'd really respect any potential discussion not devolving into argument. I'm just after some honest appraisals).

Cheers all. Trask

submitted by /u/LucienTrask
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #18 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 11. Okt 2017, 12:05

--------
When was SC originally announced?
Post at: Mi 11. Okt 2017, 12:01
By /u/Fishy1701

I googled it and it says 2012 but that might just be the Kickstarter. Myself and my mates are convinced we watched the trailer in my old house and that was over 7 years ago. It was before one of our friends moved abroad and that was almost 8 years ago and he defo watched it with us.

Does anyone remember the date that criss put up that very first original trailer announcing the game (where he climbs into the cgi cockpit) I think that was before the Kickstarter

submitted by /u/Fishy1701
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #19 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 11. Okt 2017, 12:15

--------
DEAR CIG, I would like to offer a compromise concerning 0$ CCUs: Please allow us to use a buy-back token as a 0$CCU.
Post at: Mi 11. Okt 2017, 12:14
By /u/Rabada

I want 0$ CCU's back. The presence of 0$ CCU's provided me with the comfort of knowing that if I didn't like my ship, that I could exchange it for another. 0$ CCU's made me feel more comfortable purchasing an Endeavor when it first went on sale. At the time I bought the ship first and foremost to support CIG and while I do find the ship and its possible game-play intriguing, even now it's impossible to tell how much I will enjoy that ship whenever it finally is put into the game. When I bought the ship, I figured that I could always exchange it for something like a Carrack, a Cruicible, or a Reclaimer. However, since I didn't follow Star Citizen's development that closely until recently, the only 0$ CCU I was able to store was from the Endeavor to the Merchantman, which would hurt me to use considering the Merchantman used to be a hundred dollars cheaper than my Endeavor. Once CIG makes the old 0$ CCUs expire, everyone will be in this situation.

Now, if I want to exchange my Endeavor for a different ship, I will have to melt it, and use in store credit to buy the ship I want. This means that I will loose out on the LTI my Endeavor has. This also means that I would not be able to purchase any new concept ships for a war-bond price. Back with the 0$ CCUs I would have been able to get a CCU to a ship on sale for a $350 war-bond price, with the current system I would have to pay extra because I would be using store credit. I will also have to wait for the ship I wish to purchase to go on sale, when with the old system I convert my ship at any time as long as I had the CCU.

Unfortunately I don't think we will ever get the old system back. CIG claims that the 0$ CCU system was rife with abuse I must say that I agree. I believe that post sugar coats the true problem of 0$ CCUs: They Cost CIG money. I'm not talking about how 0$ CCU's disincentivized people from purchasing multiple ships. (Although I'm sure that is still part of it) I also don't think the CCU system is "clogged up..." how much information does a CCU really take up? CIG's forums probably take up exponentially more space and resources. I'm talking about the Grey market.

Grey market sellers were able to use the 0$ CCU system to be able undercut the prices CIG was selling ships for while still making a profit. They were able to accomplish this by purchasing huge amounts of every single 0$ CCU available. They would buy many more CCUs than they had ships that could be upgraded. For example let's say that a grey market bought 10 of every type of 0$ CCU possible during a holiday sale when almost every ship type was on. The vast majority of those CCU's will end up being useless, but since they are 0$, the Grey Market seller can buy as many as he or she would like. The Grey Market seller would then hold on to them, until the price of a certain ship gets increased. I will use as an example the price increase of the Banu Merchantmen going from $250 to $350. Well in this example, the Grey Market Seller happens to have 25 Vanguard Warden to Banu Merchantmen 0$ CCU's in his inventory. Our Grey Market Seller might not have any Vanguard Warden in stock, but once a sale for them comes around, he or she could buy 10 of them, convert them into Banu Merchantmen. The Grey Market seller could then turn around and sell the Merchantmen for $325 and make $750 total once they all sale.

In my example above, CIG only gained $250 when a customer was willing to spend $325 on a virtual spaceship.

Now I know that my example was a bit extreme. It can get a lot messier with the CCU's, it might take 2 or 3 CCU upgrades to get the ship that is needed. I'm also not trying to disparage Grey Market Sellers, many of them did not ever take advantage of 0$ CCUs, and those who did deserve the money they earned. It is rare for Grey Market Sellers to be able to sell a ship for dramatically less than what CIG would charge. Also there have only been a handful of ships that have had such a large price increase, so its rather difficult to profit from this method. At least, up until now there have only been a handful of ships. CIG has said in the future they plan to increase the price of most of the ships. I definitely understand CIG wanting to do away with 0$ CCU's.

The Noobifier recently came out with a
discussing 0$ CCU's. (I must admit this long essay started as a reply to his video) He suggested that CIG implement 0$ CCU's that only exist for a limited amount of time. Perhaps 2 hours, or Perhaps they could just last for the duration of a sale. I must admit that I like this idea, and I am perfectly happy with it. However I don't think that CIG would be happy with it. (While I don't think it's the major reason) Part of why CIG is doing away with 0$ CCU's is because

There is also a potential design issue related to the number of ships in the universe at launch. We are getting to the point where we need to drill down deeper on things like ship rarity, overall dispersion and the like. When we don’t know how many ships may be present at launch, this makes it much more difficult. The implications there are far-reaching: if Carracks are the most popular ship then we need to put more resources on exploration… if Buccaneers are everywhere then we need to build missions that will be challenging and fun for Bucc pilots. It’s something that touches every part of Star Citizen. Even introducing time limited CCU's would still enable the vast majority of players to switch their ships from one type to another during a sale. I would imagine that when salvenging gets intoduced to Star Citizen everyone will turn their Carracks into Reclaimers, only to switch them back after a patch or two. Also players would be able to theoretically swap their entire fleet to different types of ships.

Thus my solution I would like to suggest to CIG is to allow us to use a buy-back token as a 0$ CCU. This would give players who really want to change their ships to a different type the ability to without loosing bonuses like LTI while keeping it limited. Using a Buy-Back token as a 0$ CCU also fits with spirit of the idea of the Buy-back token as a second chance to get the ship you truly desire.

TLDR: DEAR CIG, I would like to offer a compromise concerning 0$ CCUs: Please allow us to use a buy-back token as a 0$CCU.

submitted by /u/Rabada
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #20 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 11. Okt 2017, 14:05

--------
(CIG, consider this solution), TheNOOBIFIER1337: 'No more 0$ CCUs - The History of Swapping Ships'
Post at: Mi 11. Okt 2017, 14:00
By /u/SweRaider

Bild

submitted by /u/SweRaider
[comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #21 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 11. Okt 2017, 14:45

--------
Solid state drive for star citizen
Post at: Mi 11. Okt 2017, 14:42
By /u/daryell1

Hello,

I thought I saw a comment out on the internet some where that RSI was recommending or partnering with a HDD vendor for a recommended Star Citizen drive. I am going to replace my hybrid drive with a solid state and I can not find any information on the recommended one. Dose anyone out there know it they announced or planed to announce a solid state drive or was I dreaming :). Any recommendations? thinking 500g budget 400 or less of course :). Thank you for you time and help.

submitted by /u/daryell1
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #22 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 11. Okt 2017, 14:50

--------
FOIP and VOIP...future Mechinema?
Post at: Mi 11. Okt 2017, 14:46
By /u/Vertisce

I was reading through the other thread on the top of r/starcitizen regarding CIG not doing roleplaying at this years CitCon demo and it got me thinking. While I agree that the acting in the GamesCom demo was cringe worthy and I hope they don't repeat it, each to their own on that matter.

However, imagine what this will do for Mechinema! I imagine we will see people making full amateur movies using Star Citizen for the basis of creating it. With FOIP, a full range of emotion can be shown through the face to coincide with the actors voices. This is something that hasn't been available to us in the past. At least to my knowledge.

This, of course all depends on how well the FOIP tech is done and if it lives up to expectations. While what we say at GamesCom wasn't perfect, it was a big step in the right direction for that idea. I know a lot of people are calling it feature creep and something that is not needed, but personally...I like it. This feature adds immersion on a level we haven't seen before. Something that CIG has been striving for from day one. Something never done before.

That being said, I personally still want to see VR implemented and hope that FOIP can somehow be integrated with it. I feel VR is more important than FIOP for immersion, but...future HMDs will likely use foveated rendering which requires an internal camera that scans the eyes for tracking purposes. If those same cameras can be adapted to be used for FOIP as well and another camera used for the mouth...well...I am sure there are plenty of options on how to make that work.

In closing, I will admit that I was not on board with FOIP at first. Thinking on it over the past month has changed my stance on it. I think it's a fantastic addition to Star Citizen and I look forward to the created content by players that will come from it.

submitted by /u/Vertisce
[link] [comments]

Read more...

The only downside to PTU is!
Post at: Mi 11. Okt 2017, 14:49
By /u/Holkatana

When the PTU hits i am going to have a very very hard time not to go into this reddit and click on some footage of 3.0. I dont want to do that cause i wanna experience everything myself in live. Do you guys have any tips on what i should do not to go in here and spoiler myself? Pls ive been waiting soo long for this but im so weak when it comes to watching 3.0 footage :(

submitted by /u/Holkatana
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #23 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 11. Okt 2017, 14:55

--------
Some thoughts on Above Cap Speed flight / the current flight speed limit.
Post at: Mi 11. Okt 2017, 14:52
By /u/Renderclippur

Post edit: excuse me for the wall of text, I had a few thoughts in my head, which resulted in all this then writing them down. I would love to see some discussion about it, though!

The imposed speed limit. It has certainly been discussed many times and every time I read interesting points. For some reason it still gnaws on me, so here’s my 0.02 aUEC.

One of the biggest arguments against this I can find is game engine limitations. Ignoring quantum travel, the fastest ship in game is the Drake Herald at 1020 m/s and the fastest object I can find is the MXOX_LaserGatling_S5_AMMO that travels at 5700 m/s.

I'm going to make a big assumption here and say that the engine should be able to handle ships at this speed too. I'm a layman in physics engines, so I don't know how collision is dealt with during QT, I don't know to how high flight speeds can be increased to, how the collision detection will break under these circumstances and if the technology can be improved. On the other hand it wouldn’t be the first time CIG has done impressive things game engine wise.

While I would love accelerating up to .2c, it's cumbersome for reasons I don't understand (a.o. the engine) and things I will mention below. But for the sake of argument let's say it is allowed to fly at speeds higher than the current artificial caps, let's call it Above Cap Speed, or ACS in short. I can see using such an ACS flight mode having different awesome effects.

You can try to accelerate to
, but you will probably not have the fuel capacity to do that if you're EVAing for example. For ships this is a weak argument, since QT uses the most fuel and we're still able to QT to many destinations before we run out of it. This will likely not be a limiting factor for normal accelerations, but it would be cool since we'd have to keep a close eye on surpassing bingo fuel (minimum fuel needed to get back, or to come to a standstill in this case I guess?).

Talking about EVA, when you EVA out of a fast moving ship you will come to a stop. This is an issue/bug mentioned by the devs on how to handle transitions between physics grids with the speed caps being in place. Certainly thought has been put into this, but I can't recall proper solutions for this yet. There have been discussion on /r/sc about this, but it always boils down to using inconvenient tricks like: you adopt the ship's speed, but are only allowed to slow down etc.

Removing the EVA cap would allow you to freely exit your ship during travel. Perhaps you need to check something out during regular flight, do some emergency repairs, or show off some kind of crazy stunt (during QT?) that will make you famous across the universe. But at the price that if something happens with the ship, you are a lost moving target who will experience the wrath of the cold dark universe.

Maneuverability is a big issue for ships. If you keep accelerating in order to go faster in a straight line, you'd also need more energy to change your direction/vector. The thrusters, even though they are quite powerful, are still limited; as a result you won't be as maneuverable at higher speeds. Taking into account the max G you can handle it will limit this even more, which can be used as a mechanism to damage the player/ships well before they reach 0.2c.

This means that if you try to reach high velocity, you'd do so at cost of losing maneuverability and possibly your ship/life. If you're attacked, this gives the active choice between fighting back or making yourself an easier target for enemy fire or missiles. Let's take this into account in the next example:

Big cargo ships will have a lower max speed/maneuverability. When attacked by pirates it seems the only options you're forced to is to fight back or surrender your cargo. Having ACS now allows you to
. A talked about feature is hiring protection for your cargo ship, but this is still a viable option! Time is money, and running away every time is bad for business. If you're a poor merchantman you should have the option to save yourself, but if you can afford it why not pay for the extra security?

The choice for ACS gives additional gameplay for the players. For the cargo ship being pursued: you might take more damage, can you handle the emergency repairs and get rid of the pirates? For the pirates: you have to intercept and immobilize this target. It's now easier to hit him, but is the cargo worth the pursuit?

Another counter-argument for ACS is to prevent ships ramming against objects at high speed, but this is an issue at lower speeds as well as with ACS. The consequence/reputation/insurance systems must be capable of preventing grieving, because if it does or doesn't a speed cap is not the solution to this problem.

Additionally the current flight modes do not have to change. We can still keep SCM flight mode because it serves its purpose as being the optimal speeds/maneuverability for combat. Cruising/Afterburner is also still useful because it allows you to travel faster while maintaining decent maneuverability when navigating places like the asteroid belt in Yela.

The (in-lore) measure taken is that the IFCS artificially limits your ship to these speed for safety reasons. An ACS flight mode allows for the points mentioned above, however how about attaching an important consequence: you willingly choose to ignore safety regulations, hence you have no insurance if something bad happens whilst using ACS flight mode. Basically one is given the choice - knowing that it is dangerous if used inappropriately - but that's one of the core aspects of SC isn't it? This game will become a skill based game and actions have consequences. So why not allow that?

Tldr; I think it's certainly possible to allow ACS without affecting CRs vision (too much), whilst solving some current issues and above all creating some additional FUN game-play elements.

submitted by /u/Renderclippur
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #24 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 11. Okt 2017, 16:05

--------
Facewaretech (SC's outsourced VOIP studio) has released trial facetracking software.
Post at: Mi 11. Okt 2017, 16:03
By /u/Bribase

I was just perusing Facewaretech's site and saw that released standalone software that probably shares a lot of code with SC's FOIP. link is here with a 30 day trial.

Sadly, I don't have a webcam so I can't try it myself. I'm also petrified of seeing a pop-up saying "No face detected. Please check that your webcam is running properly and that you have a face in frame that more closely resembles one."

If anybody else can give it a whirl, I'd love to see how this might compare to other software like Facerig, how processor intensive it might be and what sort of latency it might have. It appears to have recording disabled, but maybe someone could work some magic with screen capture and get some footage posted of it in action.

submitted by /u/Bribase
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #25 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 11. Okt 2017, 17:00

--------
Bought an X1 but wanted a Dragonfly, any chance to change?
Post at: Mi 11. Okt 2017, 16:56
By /u/NerfHerder86

Newb Question:

I bought an Origin X1 because I really need a space bike to fit my Cutlass. However I really wanted the Dragonfly for the 2 seats since I will be playing with my buddy. Is there any way to trade/CCU to the Dragonfly? Seems like its not available on the store. Thanks.

submitted by /u/NerfHerder86
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #26 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 11. Okt 2017, 18:00

Updated at: Mi 11. Okt 2017, 18:00

--------
Is there going to be a way to set up towns or claim space?
Post at: Mi 11. Okt 2017, 17:55
By /u/ElderLong

So I would love to be part of a militia in the frontier or to get a Polaris to be the militia flagship for an outpost! Are we going to be able to set up small outposts or anything like that?

submitted by /u/ElderLong
[link] [comments]

Read more...

My buddy didnt plegde yet cause goons
Post at: Mi 11. Okt 2017, 17:58
By /u/M4ST4R

The "goons" with their mass alt account forum is costing CIG some €

I guess my buddy is by far not the only new one to Starcitizen, who got lost quick googling some info about the game and found themselfs reading/watching some hateful stuff on CIG and CR..

Glad 3.0 and the delta patcher are in testing.

submitted by /u/M4ST4R
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #27 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 11. Okt 2017, 18:05

--------
Why you shouldn't accept the new CCU system
Post at: Mi 11. Okt 2017, 18:01
By /u/GriffGalmore

Bild

submitted by /u/GriffGalmore
[comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #28 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 11. Okt 2017, 18:45

--------
Studio & Ship Updates | September Report
Post at: Mi 11. Okt 2017, 18:42
By /u/Squidofluvplays

Detailed video here :

Time-stamps in the description.

Thank you for watching!

Short summary of the video :

For the last couple months, we had the opportunity to take a much closer look at the work of the developers and understand better the whole process of getting the Alpha 3.0 update. Thanks to the new section added to the "Around the Verse" videos we can monitor the progress and see how hard CIG staff are working in order to make this patch a reality.

Sadly for this to happen, our beloved studio updates had to be replaced and allow the developers to focus on their work and achieve results, like the recent Evocati release. This development increased the value of the monthly studio report and more specifically the September report, which is the first, ever since the new section appeared.

So let's take a quick look at the most important ship and studio updates, in my opinion, from this report and see the progress CIG has made in the last couple months. You can find a more detailed presentation in the video.

3.0 & PU

• Improvements to the cargo system and in general applications like the kiosks, contract manager. Balancing prices.

• Improvements to the Render-to-Texture system, static shadows.

• Spawn volumetric fog via the particle system, ships updated to handle new tech & improvements to the asteroid system.

• A pass of Ruto's behavior was implemented into subsumption.

• Polish & improvements to the planet tech, concept work on Hurston & ArcCorp.

• Improved deathmask explosions.

Ships

• Carrack entered production earlier than scheduled initially.

• Revamp on the Vanguard's & Sabre's cockpit

• Finished LOD's & lighting optimization on Reclaimer, Hull C is art complete & the Void is almost fully textured.

• The entire block of the 600i was completed along with a first pass on the exterior.

• Improvements on the ship stats display with new additions, to understand better each ship's capabilities.

Squadron 42

• A lot of progress on Bridge officer uniforms.

• Work on more areas of Shubin mining station & improvements of the space scaping.

• Focus on usables to bring life to AI.
submitted by /u/Squidofluvplays
[link] [comments]

Read more...

The Environment Team has been experimenting with flora and ground based atmospherics for 3.0, like in this tundra on one of the moons.
Post at: Mi 11. Okt 2017, 18:43
By /u/SCsailor1

Bild

submitted by /u/SCsailor1
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Did I make a mistake back in 2015?
Post at: Mi 11. Okt 2017, 18:44
By /u/Ark3tech

Hello fellow citizens, back in 2015 I decided to involve myself with the alpha cycle for this game. At the time I spent $35 and got the mustang alpha pack that came with PTU+S42 as well as 3 month insurance and 1,000 UEC.

I played the game for a little while, but due to lack of content in early 2015, I shelved it. At the time I knew nothing about the game and had little time to research anything, a lot due to lack of caring for the available content at the time.

Recently I got back into SC with 2.6.3 and I am really stoked about the upcoming 3.0 update. So now as you can guess I am researching a lot about the game. Also, I splurged and bought a Connie Andromeda upgrade pack and applied it to the mustang alpha.

I noticed when I bought the Connie that it came with 6mo insurance, but with my upgrade it looks I still only have the same 3mo insurance that came with my mustang pack. I did this without researching anything about ship buying or knowing what LTI is. Now I'm interested in LTI but I can't melt just the Andromeda. They want to melt my whole game package for $240. This would mean that I would have to buy back the same package for 50% more than I originally got it, just because I want to change my ship.

Is there anyway I can keep the same package benefits I got back in 2015, purchase an LTI token, melt just the Andromeda, and use the funds to get a new ship to apply to the LTI token? This will probably cost some extra $, but would I be able to keep this transaction as close to $250 as possible? I know insurance probably won't be a big issue when the game launches, but I know LTI ships sell at a higher cost in the open market if I decide to sell it for real $.

submitted by /u/Ark3tech
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #29 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 11. Okt 2017, 19:20

--------
Quick Cargo Question
Post at: Mi 11. Okt 2017, 19:16
By /u/raaban89

This has been asked before, but last search i found was over a year old.

"Is it still planned so you can choose to either have your ship auto loaded or to manually load it up with friends etc ?"

submitted by /u/raaban89
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #30 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 11. Okt 2017, 19:35

Updated at: Mi 11. Okt 2017, 19:35

--------