Willkommen auf Sith'ari. Hier klicken zum registrieren

newest submissions : starcitizen

Alles über das Star Citizen Universum

BeitragBeitrag #1 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 23. Okt 2017, 00:10

--------
Has the graphical optimization improved from last years free play?
Post at: Mo 23. Okt 2017, 00:06
By /u/GamingDevilsCC

So I'm planning on picking up the game, and was wondering if the optimization of the game has improved from last years free play.

If you're wondering about my specs, my CPU is an I7 3770, and my GPU is an R7 370, bundled with 16 gb's of RAM. Now, of course this isn't the strongest specs, but I was wondering if optimization has improved, towards squeezing out 60fps at 1080p.

submitted by /u/GamingDevilsCC
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller
Danke gesagt: 0 mal
Wurde gedankt: 0 mal

Werbung

Werbung

BeitragBeitrag #2 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 23. Okt 2017, 00:20

--------
What FPS would I be aiming at with my system?
Post at: Mo 23. Okt 2017, 00:17
By /u/GamingDevilsCC

I'm wondering what average FPS to expect while playing Star Citizen. I have an AMD R7 370 graphics card, I7 3770 CPU, and 16gb's of dual channel DDR3 RAM running at 1600mhz.

submitted by /u/GamingDevilsCC
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #3 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 23. Okt 2017, 02:05

--------
Can I run this game with these specs, and what settings do you recommend?
Post at: Mo 23. Okt 2017, 02:02
By /u/abutchera

Intel Core i5 7th Gen 7400 (3.00 GHz) 8 GB DDR4 1 TB HDD AMD Radeon RX 480 4 GB GDDR5

submitted by /u/abutchera
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #4 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 23. Okt 2017, 02:15

--------
1969 - Saturn V - First steps on another world.
Post at: Mo 23. Okt 2017, 02:12
By /u/Zwade101

Bild

submitted by /u/Zwade101
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #5 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 23. Okt 2017, 02:50

--------
Updates to Weapons and Turrets - #nobullshit
Post at: Mo 23. Okt 2017, 02:45
By /u/TheNOOBIFIER1337

This is a script. LINK Here for TLDR

Hello this is the Noobifier. We just got an update on how the turrets are changing. This is the first real update since the weapons and hardpoints document that was launched on the 13th of March 2015.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14570-Weapons-Mount-Updates

Here's what you need to know about the changes.. Turrets can only be attached to special turret capable hardpoints. Turrets have their own weapon mounts, but now also can mount ammo and systems. For balance, the original “Turret” size rating is gone. And they confirmed that Turrets can only be swapped amongst a ship variants. Eg. Vanguard Harbinger turret will fit on a Hobbit… But not on a Caterpillar.

There are two classes of turrets. Manned and Remote. Both can be controlled by a citizen player or an AI. You can not take a manned turret and replace it with a remote turret.

Manned turrets have a physical seat inside.

They are controlled by a breather or an AI Remote turrets are controlled from crew station elsewhere in the ship or the pilot. They didn't actually specify that the pilot could control remote turrets, however, the Super Hornet now has two Remote Turrets. The Ball and Canard. Any turret that has the required hardware to support an AI blade, can be made Autonomous or “Auto Discriminating”. We will need to see how an AI Crewmember stacks up to the auto Turret AI.

One will obviously be more effective, but the AI Crewmember may have better skill, or a more expensive AI Module may track with accuracy. A Point defense turret comes standard with the AI module integrated but are optimized towards killing incoming missiles or torpedoes. From a gameplay perspective, everyone who gets into a turret should have that experience we had seen from sci fi movies. The turrets are being worked on and balanced to allow for this sort of experience so you won't need to hire 10 AI as turret filler. The intent is that if you will have an advantage, if you choose to crew your turrets with friends over letting Subsumption sit in the chair. I Like the idea because it is after all a multiplayer game, and we should have a reason to play as a team.

They closed out with a list that updates the ships that uses to have twinlink mounts, that is now classified as a remote turret. As I said earlier, I would expect that a pilot can control a remote turret like a gimbal because the Super hornet is listed, and the community might lose its mind if they change it. Another thing that I’d like to know is if in a ship like the 85x, if the passenger could control the remote turret, even though it's a small ship. Its implied in a Super Hornet, but if they both now mount Remote Turrets. I'd expect them both be used the same way, Fly Safe and I will see you in the verse.

Mustang Series (Chin Turret) Hornet Series (Canard and Ball Turret) F8 (Rear Turret) 85X (Belly Turret) Ursa Rover (Top Turret) Reliant (Wing Turret) Terrapin (Nose Turret) Redeemer Hull Series (Nose Turret) Caterpillar (Command Module Turret) submitted by /u/TheNOOBIFIER1337
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #6 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 23. Okt 2017, 03:30

Updated at: Mo 23. Okt 2017, 03:30

--------
E:D making me shoot down Chris Roberts :'(
Post at: Mo 23. Okt 2017, 03:26
By /u/CorCor_Yo

Bild

submitted by /u/CorCor_Yo
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #7 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 23. Okt 2017, 03:50

--------
Do YOU plan to (try to) buy a Pioneer?
Post at: Mo 23. Okt 2017, 03:46
By /u/Hondoh

Just wondering who will admit that they plan/hope to buy one already with how little info we have.

Seemed to be few high voted comments on the thread when the price came out expressing frustration w/ the sale while so many things are so far off and 3.0/sq42 keep getting pushed blablabla, suggesting people should make a stand of some sort by not buying or something...

..as if they'd somehow not sell out in seconds..

--so, since i refuse to believe people are gonna make such a stand...---even with the delays and the mechanics so far from being relevant and the price and the limited number...

--without any more info available yet, best guess--

You gonna try n get you one?

submitted by /u/Hondoh
[link] [comments]

Read more...

The Escapist, the publication that wrote the hit piece on Star Citizen with claims including Sandi being racist, and CIG not hiring old people, fired their entire staff today, except Yahtzee
Post at: Mo 23. Okt 2017, 03:48
By /u/ataraxic89

I know this is only tangentially related to star citizen, but I figured some others would enjoy hearing this given the amount of shit flinging, mud-dragging theyve done to Star Citizen.

submitted by /u/ataraxic89
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #8 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 23. Okt 2017, 04:50

--------
Why do you play Star Citizen?
Post at: Mo 23. Okt 2017, 04:49
By /u/Vernaux

Maybe I'm just not involved in the community enough or for long enough, but I've never gotten a real solid hold on what the SC community is all about due to its sheer size and diversity I'm sure. Elsewhere, game communities might be deeply invested in the lore or strategy, and others play for a new virtual life or the in-game market like in EVE Online.

So my question is as the title says: Why are you playing and following SC? Is it to test your PC and tech with the newest software? Are you here to follow the lore? Glimpse into the future of human society? Listen to the OST? Discuss pseudo-science and future technology? To be part of the community? Something else?

submitted by /u/Vernaux
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #9 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 23. Okt 2017, 05:40

--------
CitizenCon 2947 countdown timer pls
Post at: Mo 23. Okt 2017, 05:39
By /u/barakameek

Time zones do my head in. Can some set up a timer so I don't have to worry I will miss all the live steam.

submitted by /u/barakameek
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #10 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 23. Okt 2017, 06:40

--------
What ship is gonna be your go-to solo ship?
Post at: Mo 23. Okt 2017, 06:37
By /u/TheOnlyHutch

Like many of you, I've amassed a fleet that's pretty rediculous when I think about it. Most are large multi-crew ships that will require friends and time to play them effectively. However, for the times when you just want to solo grind, what's gonna be your solo ship of choice? With the info we have now and a bit of imagination, my pick will be the sabre. I love the aesthetics and the stealth and speed are huge plusses. How about you guys? What solo ship do you see getting the most use in your fleet?

submitted by /u/TheOnlyHutch
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #11 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 23. Okt 2017, 07:15

--------
Lando: "The game is practically finished at this point" - Discuss.
Post at: Mo 23. Okt 2017, 07:12
By /u/CMDR_Agony_Aunt

Bild

submitted by /u/CMDR_Agony_Aunt
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #12 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 23. Okt 2017, 08:45

Updated at: Mo 23. Okt 2017, 08:45

--------
An open apology to the community and some advice for all
Post at: Mo 23. Okt 2017, 08:42
By /u/CMDR_Agony_Aunt

Hello SC community. Earlier today i posted a misleading clip that was very much out of context. One or two people politely corrected me and showed me I was presenting misleading information. To those people, thank you. Some people unfortunately were not so polite about things, but hey, that's the internet.

Therefore an apology to the community for posting it without checking the facts.

As for the advice, it behooves us all to double check all sources of information, regardless of whether its from CIG, Derek Smart, or a random person on the internet.

I remain skeptical about this game, that it will ever be what people want it to be. I've been skeptical since the helmet flip demo back in... 2014 was it? Its why i never backed it. But i'll now try and be more careful about trusting information from all sources.

submitted by /u/CMDR_Agony_Aunt
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #13 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 23. Okt 2017, 09:55

--------
Finally Convinced and Signed Up
Post at: Mo 23. Okt 2017, 09:52
By /u/MacIntyreGaming

I've been paying attention to Star Citizen off and on ever since I first saw the hype and started freaking out about it when I was still in High School back in 2012-2013ish.

I saw the big price tags, the calls for mass crowd funding, and the cries of "scam!" from the greater MMO community of which I was a part. I'd been burned by other companies multiple times in the past so I never contributed; I was waiting until CIG could tangibly and realistically prove to me that they were going to do what they said they were going to do.

It's been 5 years now and the project is still thriving, pushing forward, making bounds towards completion, and the company is still being transparent with their progress, plans, and updates. There's still a huge community and a lot of potential here and nobody seems to have backed down on either side.

So that's a pretty bright sign to me that this game is actually going to be something some day, hopefully soon. I signed up and I'm on board :) Hello community!

submitted by /u/MacIntyreGaming
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #14 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 23. Okt 2017, 10:10

--------
Would love for this armor to make a return
Post at: Mo 23. Okt 2017, 10:08
By /u/Never-asked-for-this

Bild

submitted by /u/Never-asked-for-this
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #15 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 23. Okt 2017, 10:50

--------
citizencon youtube stream?
Post at: Mo 23. Okt 2017, 10:45
By /u/giratina143

i'm in college right now , they have blocked a lot of gaming services , like steam and twitch . i know that i can use a vpn to bypass it , but twitch is EXTREMELY horrible for streaming on a vpn . Is there any news about the event being streamed on youtube?

submitted by /u/giratina143
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

Werbung

Werbung

Nächste

Zurück zu Star Citizen News