newest submissions : starcitizen

Alles über das Star Citizen Universum

BeitragBeitrag #16 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 13. Nov 2017, 10:40

--------
Playing on multiple monitors/devices
Post at: Mo 13. Nov 2017, 10:36
By /u/KimpeJ

I don't know if this is even possible, but would you be able to use multiple devices to play this game? F.e. in your ship you have multiple monitors for shields or weapons. Could you be able to link the controls for one ingame display to a seperate device like a tablet? Or link your smartphone to your mobiglass? If you have a long quantumn flight you can do something else in the house and get notified when being interdicted

submitted by /u/KimpeJ
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller
Danke gesagt: 0 mal
Wurde gedankt: 0 mal

Werbung

Werbung

BeitragBeitrag #17 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 13. Nov 2017, 11:00

--------
Would love to visit a planet with a sad storey
Post at: Mo 13. Nov 2017, 10:59
By /u/Ausrivo

Was watching the movie oblivion. It got me thinking, I would love to one day visit a planet with a storey.

A planet completely devastated by something like a war/natural disaster and having to put the pieces together but without any hand holding on what could of happened.

I would prefer more visual ques, like a giant crater that could indicate a huge planet side extinction by a meteor hitting its surface.

Or a neighbouring moon of a planet being destroyed by something causing a chain reaction of natural disasters on its surface.

Maybe coming across a planet completely devastated by a foreign invasion completely wiping out the occupying life form.

Or seeing a planet completely destroyed by nuclear war between two factions...

What ideas could you come up with?

submitted by /u/Ausrivo
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #18 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 13. Nov 2017, 11:55

--------
At least 40-50fps?
Post at: Mo 13. Nov 2017, 11:51
By /u/V3ritasZA

Hey I am planning on doing a pc build on a budget for SC. Just wondering if it will be decent to run the game.

Mobo: Biostar B350GTN Ver. 5.x AMD Ryzen Socket AM4 Mini-ITX Desktop Motherboard

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1500X

GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX570 4gb+ Nitro

RAM: G.Skill F4-2400C15D-16GVS Ripjaws 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2400MHz

Any advice would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/V3ritasZA
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #19 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 13. Nov 2017, 12:10

Updated at: Mo 13. Nov 2017, 12:10

--------
What happened to the nukes?
Post at: Mo 13. Nov 2017, 12:10
By /u/DeeSnow97

In any realistic scenario, we would have nuked the Vanduul into submission back in the Messer era and stopped worrying about them. Do we have any specific reason why 700-900 years in the future this is no longer an option?

submitted by /u/DeeSnow97
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #20 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 13. Nov 2017, 13:05

--------
Critical Damage
Post at: Mo 13. Nov 2017, 13:02
By /u/Anrayan

Bild

submitted by /u/Anrayan
[comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #21 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 13. Nov 2017, 13:35

--------
I just wanted to make something clear to CIG.
Post at: Mo 13. Nov 2017, 13:32
By /u/Frozenicypole

I have been following star citizen for a couple of years and I absolutely love the game. But if one day CIG decides you will be able to buy ships, armour and weapons in the final game with real money (i.e pay to win micro transactions) I will refund the game and I will not support the game. I hope a lot of people will do the same IF this happens.

I also would prefer to not have cosmetic micro transactions either, but if they do decide to allow cosmetics to be bought with real money, I would only be ok with it if you will be able to earn most of the cosmetics without real money.

Sorry for the bad formatting, I’m on mobile currently.

submitted by /u/Frozenicypole
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #22 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 13. Nov 2017, 14:55

Updated at: Mo 13. Nov 2017, 14:55

--------
In-system jumps?
Post at: Mo 13. Nov 2017, 14:51
By /u/RedPandaIsBestPanda

Context: Just looking at the Aquila's jump point sensors, and considering how rare it will likely be to find new jump points to existing (or new) systems, and that the ship is long-range so it's not really meant to just go and make update scans of existing jump points.

Do you think there could be in-system jumps? ie ones that start in (for example) Crusader and exit there too.

It could be pretty interesting if these were unstable and short-lived entities allowing traders to make shorter routes, saving fuel and time - or provide strategic links for organisations. All while adding to what explorers can contribute.

Has anyone ever seen any suggestion of this type of gameplay? What do you think, could that be fun or could it spread trade-routes out too much?

submitted by /u/RedPandaIsBestPanda
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #23 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 13. Nov 2017, 15:15

Updated at: Mo 13. Nov 2017, 15:15

--------
List three things you want to see in SC but will never happen!
Post at: Mo 13. Nov 2017, 15:11
By /u/SCTRON

Greetings Programs!

Just for the craps and giggles.......List three things you want to see in SC but will never happen! Be as nutz as you like.

• Trade lanes like in Freelancer that can be hacked by hackers or pirates but can give a huge speed increase and better travel times.

• The ability to pick your route in freeflight control while in quantum, all 3D/4D aspects of that. To go off the beaten path and take 100 times longer if that's what you want, I want the choice. Not only in a straight line no control.

• Player digital server transfers - Hopefully extend my human lifespan when future cryo tech is available until the tech to digitally transfer my body into the Star Citizen Game Grid is possible. I have faith in CIG and Chris Roberts this will be a future last stretch goal.

Your turn :)

submitted by /u/SCTRON
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Player resurrection in PU.
Post at: Mo 13. Nov 2017, 15:15
By /u/n7Angel

I was hoping to get your opinion on how would CIG best handle the player revive aspect of combat in the persistent universe.

This questions comes from thinking about a co-op mission, where your or a friend gets shot and killed. Would we have some sort of timer to resurrect him on the spot like a lot of games? or would he inevitably have to respawn at the nearest medical station? (which could potentialy be millions of kms away).

Looking foward to reading your ideas.

submitted by /u/n7Angel
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #24 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 13. Nov 2017, 15:50

--------
Alarms
Post at: Mo 13. Nov 2017, 15:46
By /u/skycomet

while watching the Critical Damage video by Aleksandr Belov, (its amazing BTW) and seeing the alert lights flashing when the ship is under heavy damage i saw the use of being able to turn them on at will. I think that ships upwards of the constellation series should have a sort of "red alert" button partly because that would be awesome but also on huge ships, even those currently in the game like the Starfarer and Caterpillar, i could foresee it being very hard to get a message across the ship in the heat of combat if you are not all on voice coms this could easily be fixed with a ship wide alarm ready with the press of a button. this would probably be unnesecary on ships like the constellation and below because of the small crews they will almost always be friends and its small enough to be able to tell whats going on very easily. Anyway what are your thoughts?

submitted by /u/skycomet
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #25 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 13. Nov 2017, 15:55

--------
Addressing the most common Sabre Raven complaint
Post at: Mo 13. Nov 2017, 15:50
By /u/FPSrad

So a couple days ago one of the Evocati patchnote leaks pointed out that EMP damage will now be distortion damage, and will no longer effect the originating ship.

This got me thinking, maybe the Raven isn't gonna suck as bad as some people think. Picture playing coop swarm on Broken Moon, you'll find quite alot of opportunities where enemy ships are very close together, which only increases in later rounds.

My theory is that even though the Raven has half the firepower of the regular Sabre, it makes up for it by having AOE distortion damage that at the very least damages shields and at most disables ships leaving them drifting sitting ducks without shields for a short period. Even if on a pure single target DPS standpoint it does less than a Sabre, it can soften up multiple targets for you or your teammates to pick off, bringing a whole new combat support mechanic to the table that we haven't seen before.

However it's all down to how CIG implements it, they may see it as more of an AOE stun instead. To any RPG players, we can all attest that AOE damage excels when you have lots of weak units that you want to take out swiftly, and I'm hoping the EMP or other similar energy tech can fill that niche.

Tldr; 50% less pew yes, but don't forget the AOE!

submitted by /u/FPSrad
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #26 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 13. Nov 2017, 16:00

--------
You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.
Post at: Mo 13. Nov 2017, 16:00
By /u/msqrd

Polish. Polish pass. Final polishing.

I'm a developer by trade, and a lot of the things they're fixing during these "polish passes" we see on Burndown seem to me a lot more like "finishing the feature." The feature isn't working, to any extent. It's like the dev coded it and moved the status to "done" without any testing, and as soon as someone other than the dev looked at it, well no shit it needs attention.

For the graphics and modeling, I'm not an expert (actually I have no experience in the field) so I'm more willing to believe that a "polish pass" is fixing textures, smoothing rough edges, making small moves or geometry tweaks. But then again, last ATV we saw someone designing an entire new Console model because the previous one seemed tacked on.

So "polish" -- anyone else think that's a highly generous term for "actually finishing the feature" ?

(I love this game and am excited to play 3.0, this isn't a troll post, but I'm getting more and more triggered by the use of the word "polish" because I don't think it's at all accurate.)

submitted by /u/msqrd
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #27 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 13. Nov 2017, 16:10

--------
Most Favorable Star Citizen streamer/uploader POLL ( please vote )
Post at: Mo 13. Nov 2017, 16:09
By /u/giratina143

Poll TIME!! Everyone watches gameplay of star citizen on YouTube or twitch, so who is your favorite SC streamer ? ( please add their channel names only)

==This just a poll to show how many people follow who all , so multiple options are allowed ==

There are a lot of people who make SC content , i'll do my best to add as many people as possible. if you feel someone was left out, comment below.

also i reached the max limit of options, but i think i got the most prominent ones .

MAIN POLL LINK http://www.strawpoll.me/14392230

a similar poll is going on in the SC RP1 facebook group. check it out too if you can. i see that a lot of people hate the fb group here for some reason , this is just a social activity , just enjoy it

optional https://www.facebook.com/groups/StarCitizenRP1/permalink/1642415799112060/

submitted by /u/giratina143
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #28 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 13. Nov 2017, 16:20

Updated at: Mo 13. Nov 2017, 16:20

--------
Stretch Amrstrong
Post at: Mo 13. Nov 2017, 16:19
By /u/Lorien_Hocp

Bild

submitted by /u/Lorien_Hocp
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #29 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 13. Nov 2017, 16:30

--------
Ghetto DIY Joystick to Pedal Conversion I Made While Waiting for my Crosswind Pedals to Ship.
Post at: Mo 13. Nov 2017, 16:28
By /u/Scoobydoomed

submitted by /u/Scoobydoomed
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #30 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 13. Nov 2017, 17:50

--------
Requirments and console
Post at: Mo 13. Nov 2017, 17:46
By /u/Nareeeek

Can someone tell me the requirements to play this game? Will my i5 Hp envy 360 run this on the lowest possible settings? I tried searching up their website but there were no results and btw is it going to be on Consoles any time soon? Or when Next gen comes out??

submitted by /u/Nareeeek
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

Werbung

Werbung

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu Star Citizen News