Wurde gedankt: 0 mal

newest submissions : starcitizen

BeitragBeitrag #33 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 24. Nov 2017, 04:15

Updated at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 04:15

--------
Here's Another Launcher Progress Post And A Story About Me Downloading 3.0
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 04:11
By /u/FailureToReport

Hey guys! I'm the only one out of thousands of people downloading the launcher right now, let me share me screen cap of my download! Amazaballs right?!?

Here's my story:

So I come home and I have 3.Ooooh, I'm downloading it now because I'm like "HOLY CRAP! I got invited! WHAaaAAaaAaat!?" so the first thing I think of after installing the Delta Patcher is, woah, I need to let Reddit know that I'm downloading it!

Edit: serious face guys.......we're all fucking doing it....you really don't need to post this crap.

submitted by /u/FailureToReport
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller
Danke gesagt: 0 mal

BeitragBeitrag #34 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 24. Nov 2017, 04:20

--------
PTU 3.0 test server when it tries to load in to the game disconnects. hangars work.
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 04:19
By /u/DamonTm

ERROR DISCONNECTIONCode 20007/30007:

Code 20007/30007s occur when the game client receives information that it isn’t expecting. A good example is when a bad asset in the game exists, such as when we discovered that Cutlasses were disconnecting all clients on the internal QA server because of an invalid ID. CODE 20007 PTU

submitted by /u/DamonTm
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Literally Unplayable
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 04:20
By /u/Ehriqhck

Bild

submitted by /u/Ehriqhck
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #35 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 24. Nov 2017, 04:25

--------
How to make the game look clear and sharp
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 04:24
By /u/Hysperion

Right now, it appears sort of fuzzy and I don't know how to make it clear. Any ideas? I have sharpen on but it's not fixing it.

submitted by /u/Hysperion
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #36 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 24. Nov 2017, 04:30

Updated at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 04:30

--------
PTU 3.0 CIG Error 10002 - PLZ HELP
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 04:29
By /u/itsbildo

So I need help, I click "Launch Game" and the normal few loading screens come up, then the screen goes black and I am met with an error that says CIG Connections 10002

What do i do?

submitted by /u/itsbildo
[link] [comments]

Read more...

PSA: Max safe speed in atmosphere exists
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 04:30
By /u/Rand0mtask

While I'm sure most people will figure it out, I figured I'd just throw it out there that there's a new indicator telling you what your "max safe speed is" when you fly down to a planet.

Heed it.

I was cruising along the surface of daymar and decided to see what happens when I go too fast.

My engines cut out and before I remembered you can turn on/off individual parts of your ship now, I'd crashed into the surface and started flipping along.

Item 2.0 is amazing.

submitted by /u/Rand0mtask
[link] [comments]

Read more...

How long has it taken you to receive an email after copying over your account to PTU?
By /u/imWheat

How long has it taken you to receive an email after copying over your account to PTU? Will the email include a link to download the new launcher or is that located elsewhere?

submitted by /u/imWheat
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #37 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 24. Nov 2017, 04:35

--------
PSA: Those invited to PTU, Your email provider may removed the link to download the new launcher from the email invite.
By /u/nattoboke

For those that get the email but don't see the link (or didnt know there was one,) to download the new launcher which you need to play 3.0.

submitted by /u/nattoboke
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #38 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 24. Nov 2017, 04:45

--------
Star Citizen and Squadron 42 Game Package Give Away
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 04:40
By /u/VectorWhite

Bild

submitted by /u/VectorWhite
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #39 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 24. Nov 2017, 04:50

--------
No Sound
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 04:49
By /u/possomman

Downloaded 3.0. Started game. Have sound in the launcher, but none in-game. What should I do?

submitted by /u/possomman
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Mobiglas Map 3.0 issue
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 04:49
By /u/Nopantsbandit

I'm already in the process of submitting the bug to RSI, but I thought I'd check if anyone else is having the same issue.

When I try to open the map in mobiglas the whole thing bugs out and closes mobiglas. I've tried close to 100 times so far, but it always closes mobiglas. Frustrating because without that I can't QT anywhere.

I know that is just how the PTU do sometimes, just checking if anyone found a cause or fix already.

submitted by /u/Nopantsbandit
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #40 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 24. Nov 2017, 04:55

--------
Do ship manufacturers (Anvil, Aegis, etc.) have any meaning/impact?
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 04:54
By /u/truthpooper

I'm pretty new to the world and have been waiting for 3.0 so I can hopefully get a reasonable framerate. I'm trying to wrap my head around everything there is to learn, particularly with ships.

So do the ship manufacturers have any impact on gameplay? Or do you certain manufacturers do certain things better or anything like that? Thanks!

submitted by /u/truthpooper
[link] [comments]

Read more...

I wish I could play this, it's not on console and my pc can't handle it.
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 04:54
By /u/AdrianR154

submitted by /u/AdrianR154
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #41 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 24. Nov 2017, 05:05

Updated at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 05:05

--------
THE NUDE DUDE MARAUDER
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 05:04
By /u/Fridge-Largemeat

Bild

submitted by /u/Fridge-Largemeat
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Star Citizen PTU 3.0 - First Planetside Landing - Dragonfly
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 05:04
By /u/ASF_Memnoch

Bild

submitted by /u/ASF_Memnoch
[comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #42 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 24. Nov 2017, 05:15

--------
RIP 2.6.3 You were with us too long and you won't be missed.
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 05:13
By /u/tacker7741

Bild

submitted by /u/tacker7741
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #43 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 24. Nov 2017, 05:20

--------
3.0 USER.CFG - PERFORMANCES
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 05:15
By /u/DCVolo

Hello, i usually only read from reddit but here is something that might help.

you probably want to change the Resolution but the rest is about performance NOT QUALITY.

Thanks.

Save this under user.cfg inside LIVE folder.

; This is the Low Quality Fast Performance USER.cfg BoredGamerUK has made as of 27th December 2015 for Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 LIVE & 2.1 PTU. ; See The lastest Settings & Support The Project http://redacted.tv/threads/custom-user-cfg-guide.41/

; display CPU and GPU usages r_displayinfo 3

; If you want to run Windowed Full Screen Mode then set this to 1 r_FullscreenWindow = 1

; Sets the Resolution of the Screen, Set to your needs. If you set FullscreenWindow to 1 and this to the native monitor resolution you effectively have Boarderless Windowed Mode. r_width = 1280 r_height = 720

; Custom USER.cfg – This is a command in needed to Unlock the Console to accept Commands Con_Restricted = 0

; This Setting basically sets the basis for your config (1-4) 1 is Low but best performance & 4 is Very High Graphics but most intensive. It sets loads of settings & it’s important it’s at the top of the .cfg so that anything below it overwrites parts of it, 3 gives great quality and performance. sys_spec = 1

; Remove Maxfps to have a less stable max framerate (but it will be at it’s highest), I suggest setting at an achievable level, slower PCs go for 30, Fast PCs set at your monitors Refresh rate. If unsure delete the line it. sys_maxfps = 90

; If you get screen tearing set VSync to 1 (See Below) r_VSync = 0

; Setting Texture Sizes, Change The r_TexturesStreamPoolSize based on you Graphics Card Memory 256 for 2GB or Less, 512 for upto 3GB, 1024 for upto 4GB, 2048 for upto 6Gb. If you have over 6GB you can run 4096. r_TexturesStreamPoolSize = 256

; Set e_ShadowsPoolSize to half of TexturesStreamPoolSize is a good value. e_ShadowsPoolSize = 128

; This setting is how much texture love is given to shadows, Recommend set to 128 for the most performance 512 is default and you can setup to 4096 for pretty shadows. e_ShadowsMaxTexRes = 128

; This is again some love to shadows (0.1 – 100) 0.1 will give you best performance while 100 will give you the best shadow quality, I can’t really notice the improvement above 40. e_ShadowsReScale = 0.1

; This Setting @ 1 reduces a tiny amount of realism on shadows, almost unnoticeable for some performance increase, but if you want the best looking shadows Change to 0. Can cause odd shadow bugs at 1 sometimes. e_GsmCache = 1

; Anistropy makes textures look better at angles and distances, (0 – 16) 0 is the best for performance & 16 is the best for Quality. It doesn’t use too much processing power so I always have it at 16. r_TexMaxAnisotropy = 0 r_TexMinAnisotropy = 0

; Sharpening – This makes lines look crisp and sharpened / but conversely can make lines look more jagged. I recommend setting this to 1 if you are running in 1440p or higher or if you like the way it looks. 0 is none and 1 is max & Default is 0.25 r_Sharpening = 0.0

; This just makes sure that Mouse Smoothing & Acceleration is turned OFF! i_Mouse_Accel = 0.0 i_Mouse_Smooth = 0.0

; These are Blur & annoying Visual Settings – Turned Off Here but they are normally Set to 1 by Default. I really dislike Blur, Bloom, HeadBob and colour bleeds in game so I set them all to 0. r_MotionBlur = 0 r_DepthOfField = 0 r_ShadowBlur = 0 g_radialBlur = 0 r_HDRBrightLevel = 0 r_HDRBloomRatio = 0 hud_bobHud = 0 r_ChromaticAberration = 0

; SSDO is a post process that makes stuff look prettier and more realistic, SSDO is better than SSAO so I make sure SSAO is off. But SSDO can be set to 0 for Performance and up to 2 for Quality, leave SSAO at 0 unless you have a reason. ;r_ssdo = 1 ;r_ssao = 1

; This when it works in the Cry Engine adds Better Visual Quality to certain objects but is quite hungry. Turn to 0 for more Performance, can cause slight glitches in some situations. r_SilhouettePOM = 0

; FOV Settings – FOVs can be set from 25 to 160, CL_FOV is your main FOV. Lower FOVs will reduce the amount your can see on screen, but can give greater performance. Also VR / Multi-monitor setups will want to find an FOV that works for them. VR wise I would suggest 105 – 120. Multi-Monitor I am working on the figures now but I would expect 100 – 160. CL_fov = 85

; Pretty Reflections (SSR) Set 0 - 3, 0 being off & 3 being High Quality r_SSReflections = 0

; Can give better color graduation in post-processing, 0 may give a few extra frames but picture may look "washed out" 1 is on. r_ColorGrading = 0

; Tessellation changes the number of polygons used to render an object, Highest Quality is 1 and Lowest is 20 ; (Tessellation is spelled incorrectly on purpose, if the Tesselation Settings don’t work for you TRY changing it to Tessellation for all of the following). r_TesselationTriangleSize = 20 ; Allow Tessellation to be pre rendered on the GPU : 1 = On, 2= Off , If you have a powerful GPU like a 1080 OR an SLI Setup you can set this to 1 r_TesselationPreTesselateOnGPU = 2 ; Hardware tesselation 0 = off 1 = on, on Newer Systems and GPUs you can set this to 1 of better Quality and Performance. e_Tesselation = 0

; Controls the overall Level of Detail (LOD) for the game world. The value assigned to this command determines the distance beyond which objects start to lose detail. The higher you raise this value, the more detailed distance objects will be, at the cost of performance. Default Value: 4 (Low), 6 (Medium) 20 (High), 40 (Very High) e_LodRatio = 4

; These are more “expert” settings for Multi-Threaded CPUs, Multi-GPUs and High End Users.

; If you have a Multi-Threaded CPU Set this to 1, if you don’t or you want to turn Multi Threads off Set to 0. *Delete if not appropriate r_MultiThreaded = 1

; Enable particle threading e_ParticlesThread = 1

submitted by /u/DCVolo
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Is there any way yet to play 3.0 offline?
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 05:15
By /u/Hello_Hurricane

Title^

submitted by /u/Hello_Hurricane
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Can't Launch 3.0
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 05:18
By /u/pilla99

Every time I try to launch, I get this error: https://i.imgur.com/ZliDjVp.png

When I verify nothing happens. It sends a crash report each time.

submitted by /u/pilla99
[link] [comments]

Read more...

In case you didn't know...
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 05:19
By /u/Gwiz84

https://imgur.com/a/gOsAT

You can get a 10 dollar (1 month) subscriber pass and access the PTU right away ;)

submitted by /u/Gwiz84
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #44 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 24. Nov 2017, 05:25

--------
Error Code 10002
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 05:20
By /u/Lindt_Licker

CIG services connection failed. Unable to connect to game network.

Followed install instructions in email and keep getting this. Any thoughts?

submitted by /u/Lindt_Licker
[link] [comments]

Read more...

PTU 3.0 Dual TM16000M
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 05:21
By /u/carnivorouz

Anyone else with PTU access unable to configure their dual sticks? When I go to configure in advanced settings it will not recognize dual sticks even though everything checks out fine in Windows under Start > Set up USB Game Controllers. Thanks

submitted by /u/carnivorouz
[link] [comments]

Read more...

"Invisible" or "Frozen" launcher but the music is still playing?
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 05:21
By /u/tk421whyarentyouatyo

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/7f4g9j/rsi_launcher_invisible/

these homies got me sorted. it's kind of a painful workaround, but it works.

submitted by /u/tk421whyarentyouatyo
[link] [comments]

Read more...

I flew a Nox into space from Daymar!
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 05:23
By /u/OrangeYouGlad04

So as the title states I flew a Nox from the surface of Daymar through the atmosphere and into space. It was pretty crazy, at first I thought the Nox was going to blow up because it flipped on its side and started freaking out but next thing I know I'm rising in altitude going straight for space. I started recording a little late because I didn't know what was happening but I did get footage of me going through the atmosphere into space and getting off the Nox then the game crashed. :( It was still pretty cool but obviously its a bug and you shouldn't be able to fly a Nox into space by itself. Anyways here's a
to the video and if it doesn't work let me know I'm new to posting on Reddit as I'm usually just an observer.

submitted by /u/OrangeYouGlad04
[link] [comments]

Read more...

DEJA VU! - Ursa Drifting
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 05:24
By /u/DragoSphere

submitted by /u/DragoSphere
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #45 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 24. Nov 2017, 05:30

--------
Can anyone help me get into PTU?
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 05:25
By /u/implosion222

So I'm downloading the game for the 4th time because I have no idea what I'm doing apparently. I'm currently downloading the live version. How do I get PTU? I followed the instructions on the email but all I'm able to download is the 2.6.3 PTU. Can anyone shed some light on this ?

submitted by /u/implosion222
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Has the PTU ended? Seems a lot of people are getting this error suddenly.
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 05:25
By /u/Nopantsbandit

Bild

submitted by /u/Nopantsbandit
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Setup question for those running HOMAS or HOSAS.
Post at: Fr 24. Nov 2017, 05:28
By /u/Ink_Witch

Do any of you run pedals, and are there any situations under which you include a throttle?

I'm looking at the T.16000m sales on amazon because I want to pick up a stick to run HOMAS. They have the T.16000M Stick on sale solo at 33% off (~$40) which I was going to grab, but they also have the full HOTAS + Pedals Flightpack at 35% off (~$130). It seems a little silly to spend an extra $90 just for pedals, but I can't seem to find the pedals selling solo anywhere for much less than that, and I could always use the throttle for an immersive way to set cruise speed.

So, is the flight pack worth it? Or should I just stick with the stick for now and do the twist.

submitted by /u/Ink_Witch
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

Werbung

Werbung

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu Star Citizen News