Willkommen auf Sith'ari. Hier klicken zum registrieren

newest submissions : starcitizen

Alles über das Star Citizen Universum

BeitragBeitrag #91 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 7. Dez 2017, 17:55

--------
Multiple ship owners, what is your favorite ship post 3.0 release?
Post at: Do 7. Dez 2017, 17:50
By /u/Skullface360

As the title asks, to those that have several ships, what is your favorite ship now that you can land and explore a bit?

submitted by /u/Skullface360
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller
Danke gesagt: 0 mal
Wurde gedankt: 0 mal

Werbung

Werbung

BeitragBeitrag #92 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 7. Dez 2017, 18:00

Updated at: Do 7. Dez 2017, 18:00

--------
Cutlass Black Question
Post at: Do 7. Dez 2017, 17:58
By /u/alelock

With the rework of the Cutlass, did they fix the flashfire mount option to slave the turret? Also, how is the new turret design? I have seen no information, visuals, or videos about it.

submitted by /u/alelock
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #93 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 7. Dez 2017, 18:10

--------
Average time on PTU Invite.
Post at: Do 7. Dez 2017, 18:08
By /u/LimitedGator

Copied my account info like 4 days ago an wanted to know how long you usally have to wait.

submitted by /u/LimitedGator
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #94 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 7. Dez 2017, 18:20

--------
Some Observations and Questions for PTU players regarding 3.0 flight models in the context of combat effectiveness...
Post at: Do 7. Dez 2017, 18:18
By /u/HappierShibe

So I've been reviewing the New numbers for the 3.0 ships, for my combat capability guide and there are some very substantial changes to the mobility specs. Some stuff is obvious and logical:
1.Everything is faster.

2.The old 'fast' orientation values are frequently the new 'slow' orientation values.

3.Larger heavier ships are now defined primarily by poor lateral movement performance rather than poor performance in general.

4.Some ships are starting to show unique performance characteristics: -The Khartu Al's Lateral movement is going to make it nigh on untouchable in the hands of a skilled 6DoF pilot.
-The herald really is a drag racer now.
-So is the M50.
-The Gladius and the Saber are now VERY close in terms of their flight envelopes. They very much look like two generations in the same line of high agility military craft.
-The hornets have a pretty unique profile. with limited maneuverability but a good turn of speed.

But there's some stuff I just can't figure out from looking at the numbers:

[*]

The Increases to acceleration/speed don't look like they've kept up with the changes to orientation speeds. Is the shrink in this gap enough to make fixed weapon loadouts for ships like the vanguard viable? Or do they still lack the orientation speed to effectively focus fire on the other fighters without using gimbals?

[*]

Anyone know for sure whats up with Neutron Repeaters yet? Depending on how these actually work they could be a key solution for ships that have power and cooling to spare but lack the necessary hardpoints to deploy those resources offensively (300i/Khartu-Al/Avenger/Etc.), In other words they could be the weapon that lets you effectively refit Scouting/Racing vehicles for ship to ship combat.

[/list] submitted by /u/HappierShibe
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #95 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 7. Dez 2017, 18:25

--------
We haven't had one of these for so long...
Post at: Do 7. Dez 2017, 18:20
By /u/tom5598

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIB ATV! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

post your best GIBs in the comment section below.

submitted by /u/tom5598
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #96 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 7. Dez 2017, 18:40

--------
We should be expecting larger output of alien ships in the future
Post at: Do 7. Dez 2017, 18:38
By /u/dajvebekinus

I'm surprised there's not as much desire for alien ships from the community. One of the major frustrations I've registered from RPG players is having to encounter mobs of the same enemies again and again. While I don't think there'll really be an element of 'grind' to SC, i myself find the prospect of facing new and varied combinations of enemy fighters more exciting than being able to choose to fly a large roster of ships.

I guess at this point in the game development cycle it makes sense to produce ships oriented toward existing and potential backers than those that will likely be flown by enemy NPCs. But still, in terms of gameplay, a lot of fun will hinge on the excitement of encountering new and varied enemies.

One a side note, I wonder what the proportion of alien communities in relation to humans will be?

submitted by /u/dajvebekinus
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Post at: Do 7. Dez 2017, 18:39
By /u/NoMaans

Bild

submitted by /u/NoMaans
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #97 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 7. Dez 2017, 18:55

--------
Human and Vanduul Size Comparison
Post at: Do 7. Dez 2017, 18:51
By /u/deustech

Bild

submitted by /u/deustech
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Desperate Help Needed
Post at: Do 7. Dez 2017, 18:53
By /u/-Ryanbyrd-

I recently bought star citizen along with my new PC now that I am able to run it. The problem is, I can't run it. No matter what settings I'm on it will not run over 10 fps. I've tried to fix and tweak everything that help forums tell me will help but nothing has worked. I've even tried to reinstall and that did nothing. If anyone can help it would be very appreciated. Here are my PC details:

Model: Lenovo Legion Y520 Storage: 1tb HDD CPU: 7th gen i5 quad core 7300hq GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050ti 4gb vram Memory: 12gb DDR4 Screen: 1080p 60hz

Looking forward to your responses!

submitted by /u/-Ryanbyrd-
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Space doctors, Paramedics, Org Recruiters, ect: What features would you like to see in a player driven reputation database? (similar to EVEs ZKillboard)
Post at: Do 7. Dez 2017, 18:54
By /u/daxter154

A bit more background: I already have a working prototype of this website functional, but I would like more fine grain feedback on what features/functions would have to be present for you/your friends/your org to use and see such a site as a trustworthy source for player reputation or trustworthiness.

NOTE: This tool will currently be focused on player reputation and history, rather than kill history or other such in game stats, as such information is obviously unobtainable at this time.

submitted by /u/daxter154
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #98 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 7. Dez 2017, 19:00

Updated at: Do 7. Dez 2017, 19:00

--------
[Suggestion] Open Certain Areas Up to Free Players
Post at: Do 7. Dez 2017, 18:59
By /u/InSOmnlaC

I saw a post by /u/insufficientmind over on /r/virtualreality and he brought up a great idea, which I think can be expanded on.

What if CIG opened up specific parts of the universe to free-to-play player tourists of sorts. So, say a player wants to get a look at what the game looks like and how it runs, he or she can download this free version, and walk around the MMO galaxy.

You could have free-to-play players exploring:

• A specific city (so as to cut down on griefing, have them limited to just one or two)
  • Passengers on player and NPC space-liners
  • A specific planet
  • Ride along third person on an NPC combat ship.
  • Tour ships flying around all the major planets and through points of interest in space
  • Free to Play players could be targets for human trafficking which would make them a valuable commodity by slavers, which would increase the likelihood that they'd see some interesting gameplay.

Basically, they'd be along for the ride. At most, perhaps give them access to the turrets on some of the space-liners. But it would allow players to see how their systems run the game, get to experience the gameworld for themselves, and act as free advertising

You could also give them access to Arena Commander and Star Marine. This would keep the numbers up for those game-modes, and allow players to decide if they like the mechanics.

And /u/insufficientmind's idea of leveraging VR for this game tourism of sorts is a great one. It would add some really cool free content for the VR market, and could act as a "must have" for any VR owner.

Some cons:

• Potential for griefing. Any location that becomes open to free to play players will likely be avoided by regular players. A lore explanation would be needed

• Server cost of influx of new players. Perhaps run in-engine advertisements inside of free to play areas.

• Extra development time

But yeah, imagine being on some space-liner when all of a sudden you start taking fire by pirates. All you can do is run around putting out fires and hoping for the best. When you finally have to take an escape pod, you end up getting captured and sold to slavers.

submitted by /u/InSOmnlaC
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #99 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 7. Dez 2017, 19:30

--------
HammerHead Interior Redesign
Post at: Do 7. Dez 2017, 19:27
By /u/gingerjike

Has anyone done a redesign of the HH's interior? I would like to see what it would look like if it didn't have that art hole in the middle so interior could be designed differently with more open space's.

submitted by /u/gingerjike
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #100 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 7. Dez 2017, 19:45

Updated at: Do 7. Dez 2017, 19:45

--------
A few thoughts on shopping.....
Post at: Do 7. Dez 2017, 19:43
By /u/whatarestairs

So now that the game is a lot more stable, I decided to try the shopping. Mostly because I wanted to mix and match armors, but because there were a few glitches I found with it that I was trying to repeat. Anyway....

I think the system as it is could use a few tweaks. The biggest of which would be armor purchases. I think you should be able to click on a set of armor on the mannequin and it brings it up in your mobiglas similar to how it is when you equip items. The difference here is that you can then select which pieces to purchase individually, or the set as a whole. This would/ could also take the place of trying it on, as with the 'character render' in the mobiglas could show what the whole suit (or various pieces) would look like if you wore them. This would really streamline the purchase process from what it is now, and be a little more immersive or realistic without going overboard.

Another small tweak is when purchasing consumables, like med or oxy pens or ammo, you should be able to input a quantity prior to purchasing rather then having to buy one at a time. For example, if I wanted to load up on medpens, I click 'buy' and then either type in '10' or push a +/- button until the quantity I want is reached. Then you click 'confirm purchase' to complete the transaction.

Maybe all of this is planned, but these are my thoughts. How about you guys?

Also, as a foot note, there seem to be a lot less glitches with the shopping experience, but I did get a crimestat while trying to buy a helmet in Levski. Will have to try and reproduce that one.

submitted by /u/whatarestairs
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #101 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 7. Dez 2017, 19:55

--------
What's Reddit's favorite summoning thread?
Post at: Do 7. Dez 2017, 19:51
By /u/BigDave_76

Bild

submitted by /u/BigDave_76
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #102 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 7. Dez 2017, 20:15

--------
Daily Detail 25: Which Hull is right for you?
Post at: Do 7. Dez 2017, 20:11
By /u/Jolly_Paddles

Bild

submitted by /u/Jolly_Paddles
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #103 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 7. Dez 2017, 20:25

--------
[PSA] Roberts Space Industries Corporation is an actual business, not just an in-fiction one.
Post at: Do 7. Dez 2017, 20:24
By /u/Electr0freak

This may already seem apparent to many of us, but I feel it should be mentioned since I've seen a number of posts recently attempting to correct people by saying that that Roberts Space Industries Corporation is a fictional, in-game company only.

https://cloudimperiumgames.com/about

Cloud Imperium Games Corporation and its subsidiary Roberts Space Industries Corp. were founded in April 2012 by renowned game developer Chris Roberts (Wing Commander, Freelancer, Privateer) and his business partner and long-time international media attorney Ortwin Freyermuth.

As the video game industry is very much built upon the traditional publisher/developer model, Roberts Space Industries Corporation (and its EU sister corporation equivalent) plays the role of publisher for developer Cloud Imperium Games for tax, sales, and marketing purposes, hence why the game is marketed via http://robertsspaceindustries.com.

The in-game RSI exists to pay homage to the real-world RSI in the same way that in-game companies Origin Jumpworks and Anvil Aeronautics pay homage to Chris Roberts' prior development studios (Origin Systems and Digital Anvil).

Hopefully this helps those who have confused references to the real-world RSI with the fictional RSI in-game.

submitted by /u/Electr0freak
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #104 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 7. Dez 2017, 20:30

Updated at: Do 7. Dez 2017, 20:30

--------