Themenersteller
Danke gesagt: 0 mal
Wurde gedankt: 0 mal

Werbung

Werbung

newest submissions : starcitizen

BeitragBeitrag #17 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 8. Dez 2017, 02:00

--------
Anyone else want Dirt Bikes implemented?
Post at: Fr 8. Dez 2017, 01:58
By /u/YXAD

I'd love to boost around the craters and do flips on a lil dirt bike especially on a low grav planet or moon. Quads could also be an idea, maybe hover boards if we're in the 30th century ? :p

What other land vehicles would you guys want to see ?

submitted by /u/YXAD
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #18 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 8. Dez 2017, 02:05

--------
Black Talos: Star Citizen (scripted gameplay/machinima)
Post at: Fr 8. Dez 2017, 02:04
By /u/Spartaneri

We love SC, so much so that we are making a series of videos about the gameplay of it in a sort of FrankieonPC scripted gameplay style video series. Weve done this before and had considerable success and now we want to move onto StarCitizen, bringing a new kind of media to it! What our series is really aiming to bring out is exploring the new places, ships, weapons and just absolutely everything awesome about SC so everyone can see it in a more cinematic way

We decided to make this wonderful new series to add to our channel and we hope all of you like the idea. Also worth noting in this we used the Starcitizen 3.0 trailer in the outro, and the citizencon outro scene in the first scene of the cinematic, this episode of sort of an Introducer to what we are trying to do, however the second episode will have an actual story to it (bad money choices between some friends leads to an unepic adventure) and we really are aiming only to please you guys as a whole.

please give me your thoughts about it, we would love constructive criticism and tips on how to make this series better! Update: we are now working on the second episode and it will be out soon!

submitted by /u/Spartaneri
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #19 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 8. Dez 2017, 02:15

Updated at: Fr 8. Dez 2017, 02:15

--------
Help with ship choice.
Post at: Fr 8. Dez 2017, 02:14
By /u/DoctorBigtime

I've settled on owning three ships pre-launch, and I have LTI on all of them. Currently I'm sitting on the Constellation Andromeda, the Cutlass Blue, and the Reliant Tana.

Money is not an issue, though I'm not into owning ships that need more than 1 or 2 people to pilot. (Maybe 3)

That said, I'm wondering if I'm overlapping too hard on function. (I'm aware I'll probably have to rethink this multiple times before the game finally releases and things can change, like the Cutlass for instance.) I enjoy PvP, I'll probably be mostly doing Smuggling, Piracy, and a bit of Hauling to keep it somewhat legit.

Any recommendations are appreciated.

submitted by /u/DoctorBigtime
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #20 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 8. Dez 2017, 02:30

--------
Gameplay with current performance patch
Post at: Fr 8. Dez 2017, 02:27
By /u/gizimoo86

Bild

submitted by /u/gizimoo86
[comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #21 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 8. Dez 2017, 02:35

--------
So I was landing at the Shubin outpost...
Post at: Fr 8. Dez 2017, 02:33
By /u/IareAirman

whatever happened to the shubin mining station?? is that part of SQ 42? Haven't heard about it in forever.

submitted by /u/IareAirman
[link] [comments]

Read more...

As a newcomer, I have several queries about this game...
Post at: Fr 8. Dez 2017, 02:34
By /u/RossMorgone

So I am writing to hopefully understand some things about Star Citizen and what is in store for me over the next alpha updates and eventually onto full release. Below is few a queries and quarrels I have about the game and any responses regarding them would be much appreciated :)

[*] How far will realism go in Star Citizen? I am all for realistic aspects, but some of the features just seem obnoxious and bothersome (running out of breath and having to stop when running).
[*]Will there be extra terrestrial foliage and life on planets? Empty, stale planets will be a huge let down for me.
[*]Will they be keeping the FPS game-mode Star Marine, or is this just a placement holder so players can try out the FPS aspect of the game?
[*]Is there going to be one giant mega-server, or split into regions (EU, USA, AUS) like the majority of other MMO's?
[*]What is the main goal of the game? Currently I haven't seen anything further than things such as collecting cargo and marauding ships.
[*]Is it more-so a simulator or an MMO?
[*]Will the game be ruled by P2W elitists and have micro transactions?
[*]What's to stop players from just massacring anyone they come across? What penalties will be put in place for these pirates?
[*]Will alien technology, such as weapons and planets be usable upon finding them?
[*]Similar to point 2, but in a dev video a giant sand worm appears. Can we expect to have these sort of interactions randomly generated? or will they purely be scripted and specific events.
[/list]

Apologies if any of these concerns have already been addressed, I am a newcomer and have done a lot of research, but there is a tonne of information to sift through.

Appreciate everyone's answers :D

submitted by /u/RossMorgone
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #22 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 8. Dez 2017, 02:40

Updated at: Fr 8. Dez 2017, 02:40

--------
Idea: give Yela or upcoming Microtech a thick atmosphere for more convincing snow-winter feel- or just add whiteout storms.
Post at: Fr 8. Dez 2017, 02:40
By /u/RomeIntl

Idea: give Yela or upcoming Microtech a thick atmosphere for more convincing snow-winter feel- or just add whiteout storms.

I've been viewing videos of the moons and although they are early grounds, I think cloud tech would be tested well on Yela and give it more of a snowball feel. Or maybe the upcoming snow planet if a cloudy haze is too unbelievable. But you could just say it's some exotic vapor condensing in atmosphere not a real atmosphere for the realism effect. Interstellar and other movies are my inspiration for this, and those cold cloudy days that are my favorite, although the clear one are nice too.

Check these out.

submitted by /u/RomeIntl
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #23 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 8. Dez 2017, 03:10

--------
Can you load ursa into all constellations and how do you get them?
Post at: Fr 8. Dez 2017, 03:05
By /u/Zekeol

How does it work I got the cheapest constellation and I thought I would just have one after I spawn the ship but I've seen conflicting info online and I'm wondering if I'll have to purchase one separately with with in-game or RL cash

submitted by /u/Zekeol
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #24 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 8. Dez 2017, 03:15

--------
Soon, rocks, soon™
Post at: Fr 8. Dez 2017, 03:10
By /u/scitaborea

Bild

submitted by /u/scitaborea
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #25 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 8. Dez 2017, 03:20

--------
StarCitizen - BLACK TALOS Ep.1: Crashing on Daymar - YouTube
Post at: Fr 8. Dez 2017, 03:18
By /u/Spartaneri

Bild

submitted by /u/Spartaneri
[comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #26 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 8. Dez 2017, 03:30

Updated at: Fr 8. Dez 2017, 03:30

--------
In the process of moving my account to the PTU. Could anyone tell me how long it took their account to be moved over? Just wondering if I’ll get to play this tonight or not. Thanks.
Post at: Fr 8. Dez 2017, 03:25
By /u/owensm74

submitted by /u/owensm74
[link] [comments]

Read more...

@CIG, PLEASE! We need a secondary keybind/input option so user can have HOTAS and HOSAS setups simultaneously.
Post at: Fr 8. Dez 2017, 03:30
By /u/wackywraith

Bild

submitted by /u/wackywraith
[link] [comments]

Read more...

plz gib Mission?!
Post at: Fr 8. Dez 2017, 03:30
By /u/massav

Bild

submitted by /u/massav
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #27 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 8. Dez 2017, 03:40

--------
CIG is creating an open world that is TOO open
Post at: Fr 8. Dez 2017, 03:37
By /u/relemhcs

I never thought I would find myself saying this about a video game but Star Citizen is becoming TOO open.

One of the coolest things about Space Sci-Fi is the idea of other planets and moons being these vast inaccessible and unknown worlds. Virtually every sci-fi in space that I can recall has had devoted some portion of the story to working out how to get to these worlds from space. Think about it. Star Trek had the transporter which was this valuable tool without which you would be unable to get to a planet easily or even get stranded on the planet. Interstellar, my favorite movie, you had to have a space shuttle, and having to figure out how to dock back with the space ship was one of the most exciting and intense scenes I've seen in a movie. I remember entire episodes from Battlestar Galactica. Stargate. or the recent Dark Matter centered around some conflict related to their shuttles.

It is a staple motif for ANY sci-fi space story. And that's not just because of some realism factor. It's because it legitimately creates good stories. Making these far off alien worlds just that little bit more out of reach, that little bit more isolated, that little bit more alien, by requiring a shuttle to complete that last step to access or escape a planet, is essential for the true feeling of a journey in space.

This is why I am so disappointed with Star Citizen right now. Currently, the atmospheric flight model for ships is virtually non-existent. It's no more complex to fly down to and land on a planet as it is to fly in space. Regardless of the fact that the vast majority of the ships don't even have the equipment for VTOL landings (like the ability to rotate and direct their main engines). And it seems it doesn't make much of a difference if you are in a little fighter, or the biggest capital ships. Ships that in any other sci-fi would buckle and collapse under the gravity of any sizeable moon, or would simply never be able to hold it's own weight on landing legs. There is a reason we don't see massive ship-size airplanes in the air.

But it's not even the point that it isn't realistic, it's the story and the feel of the game that matters. The vast majority of ships shouldn't be able to enter a planet's atmosphere. Having to use a shuttle or some kind of space elevator, a shuttle service, or whatever to access planet surfaces would make the game feel SO much cooler. There are a million easy game elements you could throw in to give surface access for large ships, to add just that last feeling of remoteness is essential, IMO.

Seeing all the recent comments about the revised flight model for bikes and many people talking about their ability to fly into and access space is what caused me to write this. In no quality sci-fi story should you be able to fly into outer space and potentially other planets on a hover bike. That's just ridiculous. In my opinion, it eliminates the main feature of space Sci-Fi that makes it truly space, that feeling you are one little mistake from being stranded in deep space or a remote planet forever. Right now the game is far too open. It's all but completely eliminated that feeling.

Anyway, I have many more ideas on how to make the flight models better and features and elements which would help to fix this problem but I'll save that for later. What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/relemhcs
[link] [comments]

Read more...

From orbit to flying through canyons on Daymar with a Gladius
Post at: Fr 8. Dez 2017, 03:39
By /u/kelvindegrees

Bild

submitted by /u/kelvindegrees
[comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #28 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 8. Dez 2017, 04:00

--------
Performance comparison? 2.6 vs 3.0?
Post at: Fr 8. Dez 2017, 04:00
By /u/Mittens31

Hi, I'm new to starcitizen, I just bought a game package with the aniversary sale. I was a little disapointed to find that on my fairly powerful gaming PC the 2.6 alpha does not have good performance at all :(

I'm curious to know now how the 3.0 performance compares and if I can expect things to improve?

submitted by /u/Mittens31
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #29 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 8. Dez 2017, 04:10

--------
I bought it yesterday and I was so excited to get my first kill.
Post at: Fr 8. Dez 2017, 04:06
By /u/BShawF1

Bild

submitted by /u/BShawF1
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #30 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 8. Dez 2017, 04:40

--------
Opinion on hawk after the Q&A
Post at: Fr 8. Dez 2017, 04:40
By /u/isnasingizonlysmellz

Interested in hearing everyone's opinion now that we have a better idea of it's stats. More armor than gladius, 4 s2s and 2 s1s. I heard alot of people recommending the avenger stalker over it. Seems like it might end up one of the best light fighters in the game now.

submitted by /u/isnasingizonlysmellz
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

Werbung

Werbung

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu Star Citizen News