Danke gesagt: 0 mal
Wurde gedankt: 0 mal

Werbung

Werbung

newest submissions : starcitizen

BeitragBeitrag #62 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 12. Jan 2018, 17:15

Updated at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 17:15

--------
Ultra weird bug in arena commander ? everytime i join a session, my ship doesn't appear, my character is stuck is some walls and i can't play at all ? what can i do ?
Post at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 17:13
By /u/LiveLoveAsap1

Bild

submitted by /u/LiveLoveAsap1
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #63 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 12. Jan 2018, 17:25

--------
As an amateur photographer, I'm having a lot of fun with director mode. Here are my favorite shots of 3.0
Post at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 17:22
By /u/chrisrico

Bild

submitted by /u/chrisrico
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Are you good enough to solve this?
Post at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 17:24
By /u/o-super

Bild

submitted by /u/o-super
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #64 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 12. Jan 2018, 17:30

--------
About to enter the atmosphere at supersonic speeds, I sure hope my flight controls are good to go.
Post at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 17:29
By /u/Sabrewings

Bild

submitted by /u/Sabrewings
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #65 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 12. Jan 2018, 17:35

Updated at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 17:35

--------
New Concept ship incoming?
Post at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 17:31
By /u/travvy13

Per the Decemeber 2017 Monthly studio reports... caught this [REDACTED] Line...

anyone know if they are referring to the Anvil Hawk or possibly another ship concept?

Imgur

submitted by /u/travvy13
[link] [comments]

Read more...

YouTuber Law: Crytek Misleads Court. Squadron 42 Was Authorized.
Post at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 17:33
By /u/IslandHeyst

Bild

submitted by /u/IslandHeyst
[comments]

Read more...

HAAAALP!
Post at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 17:34
By /u/grimgopher

Are hanger extensions not working? I cant get my revel and york extension to work in game....

submitted by /u/grimgopher
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #66 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 12. Jan 2018, 17:45

--------
Remembering 2015 - I want colors in the 'verse !
Post at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 17:44
By /u/d43monium

Bild

submitted by /u/d43monium
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Have we seen incrementally improved performance over the course of 3.0 so far?
Post at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 17:45
By /u/OneManApocalypse

Curious if anyone is noticing that performance is getting better as RSI makes updates on their server backend, or if it's still the server RNG FPS game.

submitted by /u/OneManApocalypse
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #67 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 12. Jan 2018, 18:00

--------
Crytek shoots themselves in the foot!
Post at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 18:00
By /u/Civilanimal

Bild

submitted by /u/Civilanimal
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #68 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 12. Jan 2018, 18:10

Updated at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 18:10

--------
A day in the life of a new Star Citizen
Post at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 18:07
By /u/ForgottenLords

I recently rediscovered Star Citizen when I heard about the 3.0 update and thought that maybe now I can drop a few bucks and finally check it out! After spending the day at work watching videos, reading about the updates, and generally doing research on the game, I buckled down and purchased the Aurora MR SC Starter Package.

FYI: I am aware this is still alpha Star Citizen, and I'm not letting it get in the way of my hopes for the game, just sharing my story.

My first experience with the game was with my SelfLand Hangar to check out my shiny new purchase! After spending ten minutes figuring out why I was walking so slowly and how to sprint (I had accidentally used my scroll-wheel, bringing my walk speed to almost nothing) I set about trying to load my ship in! After discovering that the process involved clicking on floating balls that look like left over debug artifacts (An obvious and natural process for bringing a ship into a hangar) I spent another ten minutes learning that I had to use a DIFFERENT debug artifact because (presumably) the one I had been trying wasn't in the right location for my little Aurora. I then promptly got in, powered her up and down a few times then went to bed where I promptly got stuck and couldn't get up!

Figuring the next logical step was flying the sucker, I load up a free-flight map and open the throttle! The controls all make sense! With a little experimenting with ship systems, I can maneuver the ship, I can fly around big energy projectors and asteroids! I feel like I can do the Kessel Run in under 12 parsecs! I even manage to land on a little floating pad and disembark my ship... and am suddenly teleported inside one of the energy projectors and unable to move!

Well, lets see how she does in combat, see how I do against some basic bad-guys. I load up a single player Vanduul Swarm mission ready to defend the universe against the evil little fighters! I spend about 30 minutes dancing with the three guys and my AI wingmen, and feel like I'm basically a stationary target compared to the speed of these fighters but I chalk that up to my ship being a multi-purpose freighter. I get an occasional green tick around my cursor indicating I hit the guy! Hurrah! Victory shall soon be mine! 30 minutes later my first kill! I somehow forced the AI ship outside of the play area. Oh well, it wasn't an explosion, but I shall satisfy myself with exploding the next one.

Somehow I find myself then in combat with the two remaining Vanduul! Oh no, my wingmen have been murdered! Time to even the playing field with my newly remembered missiles! After hitting the internet for how to fire them, I spend about 5 minutes flying around trying get a target lock before I find out that they are powered down! hoping I don't get exploded while mucking with my systems, I try single clicking and double clicking on the OFF button hoping to turn it to an ON indicator. It's not working!!! I frantically hammer on the thing hoping for the best, and eventually I see a flash of ON illuminated momentarily before they turn OFF again! But at least I know it is possible, so I keep trying and they stay on!

I find a target, I tap the middle mouse button and I see red! Target Lock obtained, and missile launched! Target Damaged, 7 points for the blue team. Wait, what? So my green ticks I was seeing earlier was shield hits? Shields regenerate, right? Suddenly I realize I've been playing the first wave for an hour, I was mildly damaged but still fighting, and my two puny guns just might not be up to the task of killing these guys. Not quite willing to give up yet, I figure I'll see if I can take out the first wave at least. A few minutes later, my second target again disappears outside the play area, but this time no notice that I had forced him into an error, he just sorta... is outside the area. Finally, it's Mano-a-Mano, I try to get a target lock with my last remaining missile but... nothing. Systems are still on, 1 missile on the racks, nothing. Guess this is up to me and my puny pea-shooters! We continue to dance, I'm still not dead, I'm learning a bit about strafing and keeping him in my sights, and my accuracy is improving where I can get reasonably regular green ticks, whittling away his shields. Eventually, he finds himself in an uncontrolled flat spin. He may be bugged, but at least now I have the ability to just sit there are fire at him, following slowly as he drifts farther away. Eventually he dies, but it still takes forever. He's a sitting duck, this should go MUCH quicker than it is. Eventually, I make it to the second wave, see four targets, and then log out.

Going to check out the Persistent Universe briefly. I want to check out some of the basic play. There is some fairly severe lag that I figure will make combat impossible, but I could probably still explore or do fetch quests, so I take a mission I think I might be able to handle (a 76 aUEC reward sounds like a starter mission if you ask me). I retrieve my ship, launch from Crusader, turn my ship towards the objective marker and fly off! I very quickly realize this is a job for the Quantum Drive as the distance indicator is VERY slowly ticking down from ~800km. I hit B to bring up the quantum drive. I double tap B to bring up the quantum drive. I hold down B to bring up the quantum drive. I bring up my mobiGlas to set a destination and realize... I'm under fire? My screens look damaged and I'm less than a minute from the station, so I turn back and manage to request a landing, execute my landing, and return inside and log off.

TLDR: Obviously the game has some bugs, or there are things I still have to learn, but I seriously wonder, where does a newbie START with this game in 3.0?

If I had that much trouble killing Vanduul Raiders with my little starter ship, how am I going to make do with either COOP or PVP? How am I going to improve my ship's kit so that I CAN kill stuff? Are people in Star Citizen really that inconsiderate that they would engage a person in a starter ship, outside the starting spawn? Shouldn't that be an Armistice Zone anyhow?

I'm eager to try again this weekend, see if I can further experiment and get a little more comfortable with the game.

submitted by /u/ForgottenLords
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #69 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 12. Jan 2018, 18:35

--------
So we've finally got this highly praised Delta Launcher/Patcher BUT since the initial release I haven't once seen any updates.
Post at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 18:32
By /u/fatetrader

Come on guys, what's the point on having it if you're not going to use it's advantages. We should be getting a lot of small updates.

submitted by /u/fatetrader
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #70 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 12. Jan 2018, 19:00

--------
I ALSO love the scale of Star Citizen (I'm the devil on the right)
Post at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 18:57
By /u/MightyWeiner

Bild

submitted by /u/MightyWeiner
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #71 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 12. Jan 2018, 19:05

Updated at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 19:05

--------
A New Star Citizen Sport - Gravity Diving
Post at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 19:02
By /u/drizzt_x

Bild

submitted by /u/drizzt_x
[comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #72 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 12. Jan 2018, 19:10

Updated at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 19:10

--------
Should I get Elite Dangerous while I wait of SC?
Post at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 19:07
By /u/SpetS15

there was a few times that I wanted to try ED, but every time I desisted and didn't buy it. Watched a few videos, and I was 50/50 I like this, but I don't like that, kind of thing. I also thought, maybe I should just try and if for whatever reason I don't like it I could refund it, but... I don't think 2 hours will be enough to taste the game, I mean, I heard it is so complicated to start that probably the 2 hours will be me learning the keys configurations.

submitted by /u/SpetS15
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #73 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 12. Jan 2018, 19:21

Updated at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 19:21

--------
Bike Physics
Post at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 19:16
By /u/ERaege

Didn't they mention at some point during like the last burndown video or something that they fixed the issues with the bike physics? I still see horible issues with this, including getting launched thousands of feet up in the air, constant collisions with the ground, etc.

Is anyone else still experiencing these types of issues currently with their Nox or Dragonfly?

I checked the Issue Council, but didn't see anything. I would think they would be aware of persisting issues like this, but I suppose I should submit a bug, yeah?

submitted by /u/ERaege
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #74 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 12. Jan 2018, 19:30

--------
Fanmade Cinematic
Post at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 19:26
By /u/LuckyInfiltration

Bild

submitted by /u/LuckyInfiltration
[comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #75 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 12. Jan 2018, 19:50

--------
Text - no pictures - I shall bore you with an SC tale...
Post at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 19:47
By /u/xxSilentRuinxx

Today I pulled the Starfarer out of mothballs to give it a spin for a trade run. Yes, money has no meaning in alpha now and is so pitifully easy to make if you can find a server glitch free for around a half hour or so - but still - trading is relaxing.

As per usual the space cow was finicky heading into atmosphere towards Kudre Ore to load up on 290+ SCU's of cargo. Anything more than a small mouse movement course correction will potentially put you into a spin in this beast coming into atmosphere. Takes me about 5 minutes to get down to surface in position to land the space cow - but eventually I did. Landing the thing is always a bitch. In fact, this time I thought I landed well next to the outpost - but in fact I had landed perfectly with each strut on some equally high rocks. So when I came out down the ramp, which looked like it was on the ground, it was in fact off the ground up above my knees.

Trying to jump back in was impossible. Until I stripped down to my flight suit, proving mass has meaning, and was able to jump back into my ship - just barely. I parked it again (engine always off), and came out to find the ramp was just above my ankles. No problems I think.

I go into the outpost fill up on everything to the max it would let me till the cargo was full - then ran back out. To find my ship had magically had the ramp raise over my waist (evidently it climbed higher on the rocks - must have some treads that can move like a tank or something). This time not even stripping down to my duster and almost suffocating would allow me to jump back in. Well crap I thought.

Then I had an idea. Suicide key was activated and I popped back to get my freelancer. I flew it all the way back to Kudre Ore and found my Starfarer was still there - fully loaded. Basically I landed just short of the back of the Starfarer so that jumping off my ramp would land me on the back of the Starfarer (leaving the Freelancer stranded and floating above it). I went back along the ship to where I could jump onto the upper walkway. This is harder than it sounds and I think I got really lucky. The engine is pretty much covering it except at the very back edge. When I jumped down - I thought I was bouncing off the engine to my doom - but somehow dropped straight down landing on the edge of the walkway. Yes, my legs were slightly broken - but I had made it.

After getting back to the cockpit I struggled for a bit to get out from under my floating freelancer - but I managed to get the space cow back to Port Olisar and sell most of the cargo.

I had never really considered the possibilities of hovering ships near a planets surface before - and hopping down between them in gravity. Or onto buildings or other things.

The things this game can let you do...

Go figure.

Why bore you with this tale? Seems to be the in thing to do with videos these days. I figured I'd be different and do it with text.

Because I can :)

submitted by /u/xxSilentRuinxx
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Being a delivery man in 2945 has some job perks
Post at: Fr 12. Jan 2018, 19:49
By /u/Jack_Frak

Bild

submitted by /u/Jack_Frak
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]