Willkommen auf Sith'ari. Hier klicken zum registrieren

newest submissions : starcitizen

Alles über das Star Citizen Universum

BeitragBeitrag #16 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Sa 24. Feb 2018, 11:50

--------
So what ended up happening to the whole keeping stolen ships thing?
Post at: Sa 24. Feb 2018, 11:47
By /u/Frozenicypole

I haven't kept up to date, so I was just wondering what became of that. Did everyone just forget about it? Or did CR come out and say something?

submitted by /u/Frozenicypole
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller
Danke gesagt: 0 mal
Wurde gedankt: 0 mal

Werbung

Werbung

BeitragBeitrag #17 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Sa 24. Feb 2018, 12:30

--------
No Hammerheads were harmed in the making of this page
Post at: Sa 24. Feb 2018, 12:29
By /u/lundfoci

submitted by /u/lundfoci
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #18 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Sa 24. Feb 2018, 14:40

--------
The Freelancer should be reworked to have a center walkway to allow more cargo, with the option to fill that walkway for even more cargo, and the rear turret should be remote controlled to clear space for even more cargo
Post at: Sa 24. Feb 2018, 14:35
By /u/9gxa05s8fa8sh

Just saying. I know you're reading this, person who will be working on the DUR/MIS/MAX

submitted by /u/9gxa05s8fa8sh
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Caveats
Post at: Sa 24. Feb 2018, 14:37
By /u/gmoney-

I just feel in light of network bind culling being pushed I should provide a reminder that was posted with the new roadmap.

Copypasta :

Roadmap: Caveats Quality will always be our number one goal.

When we initially set out on this journey we looked out at the gaming landscape and asked: can we do better? We continue to ask that question about everything we do. As a result, we will ALWAYS extend timelines or re-do features and content if we do not feel they are up to our standards. The freedom to fight for a new level of quality in game development is what crowd funding has allowed us to do, and we will continue to fight to make sure Star Citizen and Squadron 42 are the best possible games they can be. This roadmap focuses on big features, but is not fully exhaustive.

There are a lot of behind-the-scenes work and smaller tasks that will be happening as well as on-going improvements to existing features. This is also not intended to be a final list, there will potentially be additional features added down the line and features may shift in their projected release. The roadmap data is pulled directly from the internal project management database.

In the spirit of transparency, the data found on this page is pulled directly from JIRA, our internal database that we are using to plan and manage the project. Feature progress and release plans will be updated here in an automated fashion, once per week. Future work estimates are just that: estimates.

All estimates are based on our knowledge and experience but there are many aspects of game development that are impossible to predict because they literally cover uncharted territory. You will see the same estimates we use in our internal planning, but it is important to understand that in many cases (especially with groundbreaking engineering tasks) these estimates are often subject to change due to unforeseen complexity in implementing features. Internal schedules, the ones you will now be privy to, tend to have aggressive dates.

This helps to help the team focus and scope their tasks, especially in the case of tech development. Every team needs target dates, so you may see dates adjust when we get more accurate information and understanding of what’s needed to be completed. The polish phase is always hard to estimate, increasingly so in online and multiplayer situations.

The complexity and the difficulty in testing at a large scale make it harder to reproduce and isolate bugs to fix them. We base our estimates, again, on our experience, but we also know that it’s possible for a single bug to cause a delay of days or weeks when a hundred others might be fixed instantly. This roadmap doesn’t cover everything being worked on across Cloud Imperium Games.

The roadmap is meant to highlight our aims for the remainder of the year on the Persistent Universe. Although technology is shared between the two games, this does not currently reflect the Squadron 42 roadmap. Terminology

The status of each Feature in the roadmap indicates where it is in the development process. Here is a handy list of terms used on each card and their meaning.

Scheduled: The feature is planned but not in development. In Development : The feature is being actively developed. Polish: Work is complete and undergoing playtests and QA. Completed : The feature is considered complete. Shipped: The feature is shipped as part of a public release.

submitted by /u/gmoney-
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #19 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Sa 24. Feb 2018, 15:05

--------
how much gb is SC and is it worth the 65 euro?
Post at: Sa 24. Feb 2018, 15:01
By /u/jaso1911

how much gb is SC and is it worth the 65 euro, and I've seen lots of videos of this game and the game runs 25/30 fps to most of the people. I have a gtx 1080, an i7 7700k and 16 gb ram. Will I be able to run it at least 60 fps?

submitted by /u/jaso1911
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #20 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Sa 24. Feb 2018, 15:20

--------
So do you want a steady update schedule or for updates to come out when finished?
Post at: Sa 24. Feb 2018, 15:19
By /u/Mr_StephenB

I ask because everyday I browse here and the Star Citizen forums and It's always one complaint after another.

Currently the main complaint now is Network Bind Culling being pushed back to 3.2. This is unfortunate but apparently needs to happen if they want to get 3.1 out the door on time. I'm seeing a lot of people complain in comments that they are fed up with things being pushed back and taking so long but if CIG were to wait for Network Bind Culling to be finished the community would still complain that CIG missed their deadline for their quarterly release schedule.

3.1 is still getting performance optimisations but I know a lot of people were banking on the Network Bind Culling as being the holy grail to Star Citizen much like 3.0 was the last holy grail.

CIG can't see into the future. They prioritised and wanted the Network Bind Culling but clearly hit roadblocks that slowed progress. It's disappointing but unfortunately how development works. This was all explained in the caveats.

So I ask the community what do you want? Do you want to wait for who knows how long for the next update like the jump to 3.0 or do you want a consistent update schedule that will push features back if not completed within the deadline?

submitted by /u/Mr_StephenB
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #21 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Sa 24. Feb 2018, 15:40

--------
CIG can we get a CLEAR answer to the bindculling problems?
Post at: Sa 24. Feb 2018, 15:37
By /u/Goemo1

I mean we know that its hard or it gets delayed we all know that.

But a lot of people wanna know if this game is still possible or not. Is there a core flaw with the engine or not? Should all be pretty easy to answer i think. Also i think with 3.1 bindculling postponed all performance stuff will slip 1 patch back ?

Some just want clear answers. If everything network related is getting delayed 1-2 patches just be honest with us and be done with it. Its not our fault that stuff doesnt work out the way you imagined.. its not your fault either BUT making it seem like the good stuff is around the corner just to let us down and down and down for they money flow is not the way to go either.

I know the money needs to keep coming to let this game stay afloat but honesty is always better then a carrot on a stick dangling in front of my face.

What will be in summer ? If you announce AGAIN it slips into 3.3 this game will not make it its simple as that. Spectrum is getting empty and even here on reddit its getting less and less folks who follow the dev.

Just look at DayZ .. people still work on it but because of all the crap that happened not many care anymore. You want the same fate in SC? People here have a lot of patience but even that is clearly starting to run out.

submitted by /u/Goemo1
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #22 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Sa 24. Feb 2018, 16:10

Updated at: Sa 24. Feb 2018, 16:10

--------
Dear CIG: Give us an ATV about the state of Bind Culling.
Post at: Sa 24. Feb 2018, 16:07
By /u/Vertisce

First off, let me state that I don't mind it being pushed back. If it has to be pushed back, then so be it. Do what has got to be done to get the job done right.

However, Bind Culling has been pushed back quite a bit at this point. It was originally slated for 2.6.1 I believe? And that was on Feb 18th 2017. I remember because that was the best birthday gift I had received in a long while! Thanks for that!

I understand that it's a pretty big deal and a big task to undertake but give us some more information on it. Make the next ATV about Bind Culling. Tell us where you are in the project and tell us about what is holding up the release of this feature.

Bind Culling is a HUGE step in making Star Citizen great again reasonably playable. I know, I know...it's Alpha. I get it but your backers still want to experience what is there in more than 5-15 FPS. Giving us this information will go a long way in the community towards keeping us patient and happy.

Keep on making our dream game in the BDDSE!

Thank you for your time.

submitted by /u/Vertisce
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #23 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Sa 24. Feb 2018, 16:30

--------
How effective is moving the game to an ssd?
Post at: Sa 24. Feb 2018, 16:25
By /u/Heebyjeeby420

I just recently upgraded my ram and the difference has been a solid +15 fps... shooting for higher and i heard ssd is the way to do it. Does anyone know how much of a difference it will make?

submitted by /u/Heebyjeeby420
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #24 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Sa 24. Feb 2018, 16:55

--------
Will the visuals be good when the game's finally reased?
Post at: Sa 24. Feb 2018, 16:50
By /u/SKULLFUCKUNIVERSAL

People are saying that the full release of Star Citizen's around five years away. Roughly. I don't know shit about game development. Will the graphics be impressive in 2023? The PlayStation 5 will be out by then.

submitted by /u/SKULLFUCKUNIVERSAL
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #25 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Sa 24. Feb 2018, 17:10

--------
hey there bought the rear admiral
Post at: Sa 24. Feb 2018, 17:05
By /u/bringsmemes

way back in 2013, it ha a bunch of physical goods, i imagine they will come out at launch? i cant seem to find much info

my pledge says it has been fulfilled, i dont even think they have my address

submitted by /u/bringsmemes
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #26 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Sa 24. Feb 2018, 17:20

--------
Panic on board
Post at: Sa 24. Feb 2018, 17:15
By /u/Thom-Ahawk

Bild

submitted by /u/Thom-Ahawk
[comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #27 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Sa 24. Feb 2018, 19:05

--------
Star Citizen Package?
Post at: Sa 24. Feb 2018, 19:04
By /u/jackmoopoo

It's like 150$ to buy a package which you need in order to play the game? Why?

submitted by /u/jackmoopoo
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #28 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Sa 24. Feb 2018, 19:10

--------
To the Jaded of SC
Post at: Sa 24. Feb 2018, 19:09
By /u/xxSilentRuinxx

So much anger. So many demands.

I do miss the times where discussions in the RSI forums and reddit were not an endless list of demands. Or where discussions over actual game play mechanics pros and cons would occur - not just who could scream the loudest. Or when truly unique and talented videos would be posted on a regular basis, not just the latest "I Pressed record" type of things.

Ah well, probably inevitable in a project open to the bat shit crazy of the interwebs.

While not jaded on the game, I suppose I am truly jaded on the forums.

If there ever was such a time.

submitted by /u/xxSilentRuinxx
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #29 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Sa 24. Feb 2018, 19:25

Updated at: Sa 24. Feb 2018, 19:25

--------
We need a Ninja Bodyguard/Shipguard Corporation
Post at: Sa 24. Feb 2018, 19:24
By /u/ravemaster989

Does this already exist. We need ninja guards that can be hired out for ship and personal protection. For example:

You are a good Samaritan pilot, flying service ships like a Crucible, Starfarer, Cutlass Red, etc. You never know when the distress beacon is a trap, and puts you into a FPS combat situation (rather than ship combat). Wouldn't it be great if you had a player watching your back from the 'Farer's maintenance shafts, or protecting you from a scoped rifle while you perform triage after landing your cutlass red?

It'd be great if these ninja (body/ship)guards players were trained to know where blind spots in ships were, or on bases and colonies for maximum concealment. Ideally they would be equipped with medicine for reviving or stabilizing you (whatever CIG decides for resurrection mechanics), long range weapons, and close range.

I would pay monthly UEC to this corp for someone to watch my back.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/ravemaster989
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #30 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Sa 24. Feb 2018, 19:30

--------
Can I reset my PTU player account?
Post at: Sa 24. Feb 2018, 19:28
By /u/Kaeser7

Guys noob question here...

Always wondered about this, is it possible to reset player status on the PTU and force it to start anew?

submitted by /u/Kaeser7
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

Werbung

Werbung

VorherigeNächste