Alles über das Star Citizen Universum

newest submissions : starcitizen

BeitragBeitrag #16 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 12. Jun 2018, 03:30

Updated at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 03:30

--------
The year is 2042
Post at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 03:27
By /u/Lord_Clean

CIG, the original company behind the Star Citizen campaign, recently said in a press conference the following message.

“Citizens, we have sad and unfortunate news for you.”

The crowd has a collective breakdown, assuming their worst fears would be realized in this moment. “Over 2 quarters ago, we surpassed one billion dollars in funding, following the landmark sale of the Xian Capital Class Supercruiser concept ship.”

The crowd has erupted into a scene akin to that of a heavy metal concert in the Middle East.

“We have decided to end ship concept sales.”

“As Star Citizen goes into the Final alpha build, we felt satisfied with the number ships in the hands of our 20 million backers.”

The crowd pauses, unsure of what is being said. “After our 2042th ship concept sale, the overwhelming feedback from the community made one thing very clear: Star Citizen should be our primary focus.”

“As the number of backers has grown, our perimeter defenses at CIG Studio locations were being put to the test.” “We concede, please stop knocking our walls down and know from this point forward we will be focusing on what the community has wanted the whole time: a working game.”

The crowd, still in a confused haze, begins to comprehend what is being said. Hype courses through their veins as they begin to viciously cheer.

“To celebrate this monumental moment, we have decided to create a limited edition Moving Forward skin for the Aegis Rapier, Anvil Wasp v3, RSI Aerostar, and of course, the Origin 1780 Leap.”

“Available this week only”

It was at this point gunfire was heard outside and camera feeds were cut.

submitted by /u/Lord_Clean
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller
Danke gesagt: 0 mal
Wurde gedankt: 0 mal

Werbung

Werbung

BeitragBeitrag #17 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 12. Jun 2018, 03:35

--------
Why is the weapon power not full in PU
Post at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 03:33
By /u/ayangwell

I replace the default weapon to four CF337, it works in the AC with full weapon power. but in the PU, only two CF337 works well. the other two cannot fire.

submitted by /u/ayangwell
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #18 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 12. Jun 2018, 03:55

--------
StarCitizen_Leaks - 600I Observation Deck
Post at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 03:50
By /u/244958

submitted by /u/244958
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Can we expect to see those colors in game? From the E3 trailer.
Post at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 03:52
By /u/Zwade101

submitted by /u/Zwade101
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #19 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 12. Jun 2018, 04:00

--------
I like spaceships. Do you like spaceships?
Post at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 03:55
By /u/fweepa

Let's talk about spaceships cuz I enjoy flying them and enjoy even more talking with other people that enjoy flying them.

What's your favorite one?

submitted by /u/fweepa
[link] [comments]

Read more...

What is Star Citizen
Post at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 03:59
By /u/TheLambinal

What is Star Citizen… I get asked this pretty regularly. I decided to put together a little explanation as to what I see Star Citizen as. Now, I’m not claiming to know everything, because I’m far from the most knowledgeable backer. But I do feel a sense of understanding as to what the whole ‘verse truly is shaping up to be.

Star Citizen is a remarkable piece of art. Now, I’ve never really been into art but I can see something beautiful or well made and appreciate it. But I’ve never been interested into who’s famous for what.

To me Star Citizen is a masterpiece we get to witness in its creation. Rome wasn’t built in a day but Imagine being a part of it. Watching the giant slabs being placed. Seeing the landscape change completely for future generations. We could be witnessing the painting of the Sistine chapel right now. A modern day masterpiece right before our eyes. Who knows right?

Yeah, Right about now, I gain the title fanboy and a badge on the RSI website.. and I’m really ok with that. I’m a fan of Star Citizen. I want to see it succeed. Star Citizen sets out to have a living breathing economy. With AI that aims to mimic true human behaviour. Each NPC will have a life of its own. A path it sets out on each day just as you will when you wake up where ever you last logged out. Whether it be in the bed of your Freelancer DUR in deep space while searching for the infamous lost Artemis. Or in luxury in the bed of your Origin 600i while searching for the best views in the galaxy.

They plan to populate the ‘verse with 90% NPC’s that could end up feeling like another player. Sure the conversations will give it away at first. But look at the new google assistant. We could see some pretty awesome tech much further in development that blurs that line between player and NPC.

The FOIP when implemented will add a layer of immersion that makes the game very unique. Talking to someone face to face is going to be absolutely hilarious at first! The initial footage coming back of people testing will absolutely go viral in the community! But later on, with polish, it’ll be a feature that’s revolutionary in gaming.

Look at the progress on Hurston we have coming in 3.3. The scenery CIG has shown us are really something I can appreciate. The different environments and the improvements we’ve seen so far is something we can use to measure what’s to come. This level of fidelity is the plan for the entire game. The amount of content CIG has planned is a monumental task that will change the world of gaming.

I look in awe even now when I jump in to fly around. I’m always impressed when I can zoom in so close and make out the tiniest details on the ships and even the armor sets and weapons.

I know we’ve had rough times… 3.0 was a tough one for me. We experienced horrible frame rates and you never knew if you could complete a simple cargo run because of the unexpected disconnects with no ship persistence.

But my last playthrough and many others before it have been nothing but fun. I really like exploring all the details hidden in the game. Discovering and learning how to use the camera in game really improves the gameplay. In Star Citizen, there isn’t going to be a shortage of things to do. We won’t see an end game. It’ll be a new world with everyone just doing whatever they feel like that day. All experiencing their own new journey. A win could come everyday with a new found feature. Maybe you discover a new tunnel or canyon on a moon.

Hurston is going to be a massive new world compared to what we’ve been exploring. We’re going to fly through different environments on one planet. Just flying around cellin or daymar has some amazing views. I can’t wait to discover something new while cruising around looking for that next epic gameplay experience. The way I have seen things going, soon we’ll see other stars and discover truly alien worlds. CIG keeps introducing new technologies that make developing star citizen a whole lot more stream lined. We should see a production increase as they perfect their tools. Then we get all those features we can see coming up on the roadmap.

Look at Item port 2.0, the customization options you’ll have will make everything you own unique to you. I think people will start feeling like a ship is truly their own and become attached to one in particular. Like you’re own Sterra’s Gift or maybe how that one Razor feels with the power plant you picked up from a traveling merchant on a banu merchantman. We’re going to be able to tune up up and reprogram or overclock individual components as a profession.

Ship customization alone is going to take some people Months, even years perfecting. Every day that goes by and each new part you hunt down for that one special ship of yours, will make it that much more important to you. You’ll want to maintain it and keep it running smooth. It’s going to make your ship worth defending and you’ll want to make smart decisions in tight situations.

I don’t want a mindless grind… hitting the same spots day in and day out knowing what is around the next corner. I want what star citizen aims to be. A journey with something new and unique around every corner.

Star Citizen really is ambitious. CIG has big dreams that just so happen to align with mine. I’m always excited for the next patch because it brings a new piece of this giant puzzle together. We’re starting to see the whole picture instead of just jumbled pieces of colored cardboard.

With 3.2 we should see some really great improvements and the complimentary bug or two. I’m hoping they keep with the latest trend and surprise the hell out of us with more features and smooth buttery game play.

Thanks for looking!

The Lambinal

TLDR:

submitted by /u/TheLambinal
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Nude Levski
Post at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 04:00
By /u/Cryogenic_Monster

Bild

submitted by /u/Cryogenic_Monster
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #20 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 12. Jun 2018, 04:30

--------
Am I the only one who laughed at this article title?
Post at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 04:27
By /u/Oddzball

I know I know, bad game journalist, but it honestly got a chuckle out of me.

"Star Citizen teases a new alpha because finishing games is for suckers"

Come on, thats pretty funny tbh... link below, article doesnt say much though, wasnt really wanting to promote traffic to them, but if you must read it, its there.

https://venturebeat.com/2018/06/11/star-citizen-teases-a-new-alpha-because-finishing-games-is-for-suckers/

submitted by /u/Oddzball
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #21 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 12. Jun 2018, 04:35

--------
It’s probably going to end up as a tech demo
Post at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 04:32
By /u/Kring101

After years of being a backer and going through the emotional cycle a few times, I think my emotions are mature and settled; and therefore can give my honest assessment. what I’ve come to expect honestly is this game has little hope of becoming a game, Everything (I mean that literally) points to SC just being a tech demo. All updates, all work done, the roadmap, every status update, ever released video points to a fractured tech demo. I see absolutely no content development and no story development (lore isn’t game story development), no focus on producing a playable game. All the communication coming out of CIG has a scummy feel to it as of late, feels very money hungry.

I am starting to regret, and feel I’ve wasted a lot of money on potential... I don’t plan to as for a refund. I haven’t read too much on reddit, but I do see there is is a surge of negative buzz as of late.

If CIG doesn’t want a massive upheaval of the fan base, they need to start working on the game and providing status on what work remains to make the demo into a game and start adding game features to the roadmap and stop working on useless things such as adding more ships or redesigning ships already redesigned.

submitted by /u/Kring101
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Im a bit concerned that the press might have had a misunderstanding about that trailer...
Post at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 04:33
By /u/Oddzball

Im starting to see a lot of articles about the E3 SC trailer pop up in the news with pretty uh... not true statements.... such as..

"If we're to conclude anything from the new video, its that the update aims to iron out some of the issues with Star Citizen's beleaguered FPS module. "

Which is totally not true...

submitted by /u/Oddzball
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #22 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 12. Jun 2018, 06:15

--------
Seems like this is true this year again
Post at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 06:13
By /u/bidibidubu

Bild

submitted by /u/bidibidubu
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #23 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 12. Jun 2018, 06:20

--------
Real Talk: How did space combat get so objectively terrible?
Post at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 06:15
By /u/Enwinor

I understand alpha is an iterative process. I understand that many things will be brought online in a 'good enough' or 'terrible' state and then iterated on until they work properly.

But space combat, once upon a time, was already good. How, then, did we get an iteration that is objectively worse? How did iteration take us from 2.5, which had its share of problems but actually rewarded skill, to 2.6, which was easy mode, but still workable, to 3.x, which is a total dumpster fire of bobbing ships, AI defying physics, and ship computers that seem hellbent on shooting anything but the selected target?

submitted by /u/Enwinor
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #24 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 12. Jun 2018, 06:40

Updated at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 06:40

--------
All new players complain?
Post at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 06:37
By /u/AlbertoDelBosso

I honestly think the one’s to stick around will be the ones that can see sc beyond all of its current flows

When I started I just honestly enjoyed looking at a planet and knowing that someday I would be able to get there

submitted by /u/AlbertoDelBosso
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #25 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 12. Jun 2018, 07:00

--------
The game would be better off if they directed all resources to finishing SQ42
Post at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 06:59
By /u/ssonepick

I was going through the roadmap and noticed things that, well won’t be in SQ42 such as Land Claims.

Now i thought release would go SQ42 —-eventually—-> persistent universe.

For PR and funding that be highly beneficial as SQ42 would not have the PW stigma and it would be easy to throw some generic PvP multiplayer scenarios in there.

submitted by /u/ssonepick
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #26 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 12. Jun 2018, 08:10

--------
Fed up vanguard owner with 1 question. When will the terrapin be sold again?
Post at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 08:05
By /u/SanguineSpirit

I have been a vanguard owner since its concept sale and have pretty much lost my patience with it, I love the idea behind it but its execution is pretty bad and the ship is riddled with design flaws. During the terrapin concept, I was on the verge of buying it but decided to give the vanguard more time and see if the terrain would look like the concept. Now that I have seen the terrain actually looks like its concept I was wondering when the terrain will be on sale again.

submitted by /u/SanguineSpirit
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #27 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 12. Jun 2018, 09:10

--------
I wonder what the others are like?
Post at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 09:05
By /u/Collrain

E3 has produced a good amount of flashy trailers including the Star Citizen one. There was Cyberpunk 2077 which looks very impressive, along with some gameplay of Anthem and various other big AAA titles. Out of all of the stuff shown at E3 there is only one game which can be actively played right now which is SC.

Due to this I’m really curious, if we could play games like Cyberpunk, Starfield, Athem in their current state, would they be in a much more playable than SC is, or would they be equally as buggy with low FPS and partially implemented mechanics.

My gut feeling tells me they all show a glorified presentation at E3 (SC included) and the actually current product is probably similar to SC Alpha builds. What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/Collrain
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Angry Joe trolling Star Citizen
Post at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 09:09
By /u/lucadena

Bild

submitted by /u/lucadena
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #28 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 12. Jun 2018, 09:20

--------
Inforunners Ep 76: Capital Ship Dilemma?
Post at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 09:16
By /u/Haze07

Bild

submitted by /u/Haze07
[comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #29 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 12. Jun 2018, 09:35

Updated at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 09:35

--------
Star Citizen BlastCast #137: The End Of Agent Smithing?
Post at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 09:31
By /u/CitizenGamer

Bild

submitted by /u/CitizenGamer
[comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #30 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 12. Jun 2018, 10:00

Updated at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 10:00

--------
Question about Imperator-level subscription
Post at: Di 12. Jun 2018, 09:56
By /u/YouIsFookingGoy

I currently have the centurion-level subscription, and I am thinking about changing it to Imperator. I have a couple questions about the “Imperator Test Flight” perk :

[*]

Do you only get to test flight the new ships in arena commander? Or you can test flight it in the Universe and walk around in it just like the subscriber ship of the month.

[*]

When do you get to test flight the ships? In the PTU or when the live version comes out?

[/list] submitted by /u/YouIsFookingGoy
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

Werbung

Werbung

VorherigeNächste