Willkommen auf Sith'ari. Hier klicken zum registrieren

newest submissions : starcitizen

Alles über das Star Citizen Universum

BeitragBeitrag #16 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 30. Nov 2018, 01:45

Updated at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 01:45

--------
Anvil arrow = video / Aopoa San’tok.yāi = no video?
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 01:42
By /u/UNITY-THUL

Does it not seem a bit odd to anyone else that a $50 concept ship gets a video but a $200 way cooler one doesn't?

Definitely feels like a missed opportunity to feature the Aopoa Santoky landing in the grassy part of Hurston to me...

submitted by /u/UNITY-THUL
[url=https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/a1nc9q/anvil_arrow_video_aopoa_santokyāi_no_video/][link][/url] [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/a1nc9q/anvil_arrow_video_aopoa_santokyāi_no_video/][comments][/url]

[url=https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/a1nc9q/anvil_arrow_video_aopoa_santokyāi_no_video/]Read more...[/url]
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller
Danke gesagt: 0 mal
Wurde gedankt: 0 mal

Werbung

Werbung

BeitragBeitrag #17 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 30. Nov 2018, 02:00

--------
THICC.
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 01:58
By /u/Renpsy

Bild

submitted by /u/Renpsy
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #18 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 30. Nov 2018, 02:15

--------
Ship/package exchange question
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 02:10
By /u/Nose-Nuggets

I'm worried i am not thinking this all the way through.

I currently have this package upgraded to a Cutlass, and this stand alone Super Hornet.

The Drake shoot and scoot package sounds awesome, and the Super Hornet right now leaves a lot to be desired.

I was thinking of Exchanging both. Buying the shoot and scoot package and a Sabre. I'm not really worried about the LTI. Am i overlooking anything critical here?

submitted by /u/Nose-Nuggets
[link] [comments]

Read more...

I don't know about you guys but I think Aberdeen is the visually best looking of Hurston's moons
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 02:10
By /u/haiiid2

Bild

submitted by /u/haiiid2
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Hanger Door Lights
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 02:12
By /u/Prophet360

After taking off at Lorville before I asked them to open the doors, I thought boy, I am dumb. After asking permission, waiting a bit, then hitting the doors AS THEY OPEN, I thought 'OK, this one is not entirely my fault...' I made sure to watch for shadows of the doors opening and everything.

Could you put 2 lights on the hangar walls, right in front of the pilot and clearly visible? use two different colors, one for open one for shut. When the doors are moving have the appropriate light blink. So, if the door is opening blink the open light until it is open all the way then it would turn solid. Same for the shut.

submitted by /u/Prophet360
[link] [comments]

Read more...

CIG please...take your time to/and do things well, plzthx (just saw some F76 reviews)
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 02:14
By /u/Dovakhan-SC

....and my gosh, what an epic fail. I was too distracted lately and didn't paid attention to any of the drama regarding it, but it seems that it has been a complete disaster.

That has reaffirmed me -yet again- that I prefer a game with good gameplay (which is the weakest point of SC so far IMO, please fix it and populate the game with content for Stanton instead of new systems), good game mechanics and polished, instead of rushed crap. Just yet another example out of the myriad of them we currently have in the game industry. So DON'T allow this game to be the next cautionary tale, please.

btw, I'm not buying TES VI till I see reviews of it. Bethesda is now at EA-level for me. So damn sad. I enjoyed TES III-V a lot.

submitted by /u/Dovakhan-SC
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #19 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 30. Nov 2018, 02:30

--------
The MISC Razor. My first hour with it.
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 02:29
By /u/lowkeyjustlurkin

Bild

submitted by /u/lowkeyjustlurkin
[comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #20 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 30. Nov 2018, 02:45

--------
CCUs not for sale anymore?
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 02:44
By /u/RocketRabbit

Are they gone now? I don't see them in the pledge store "Extras" tab, and pretty sure they were an option a week ago.

And before people mention the ship upgrade tab, yes, I know... it's there, but that isn't a CCU.

submitted by /u/RocketRabbit
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #21 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 30. Nov 2018, 02:50

--------
[discussion] I just got the anvil arrow and I’m in love!
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 02:46
By /u/Nick2102

[discussion] I got the anvil arrow about an hour ago, and the hour that I’ve played with it, I’ve really enjoyed! I upgraded from an avenger titan because I wanted a more combat based ship than cargo. I really like it and I’d recommend it to anybody who wants a fighter/interceptor for a low price!

submitted by /u/Nick2102
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #22 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 30. Nov 2018, 03:05

--------
Star Wars Murray Cup? :P
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 03:02
By /u/deepstar77

Bild

From the upcoming Star Wars \"anime\" Resistance

submitted by /u/deepstar77
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Can you pull the emp out of the warlock yet?
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 03:04
By /u/PenguinSage

Hey guys, does any one know if you can currently unequip the emp in the avenger warlock? looking to help a friend who is getting there first starter ship and they are wondering if they will be able to haul cargo in 3.3.6 by disconnecting it in the load out. Thanks yall!

submitted by /u/PenguinSage
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #23 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 30. Nov 2018, 03:15

--------
Unexpectedly Banned from SC reddit discord
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 03:14
By /u/UNITY-THUL

So I have been idle in the the discord server for over a year am a Concierge level backer started talking (curious about the aniversary sale and all) and was just mysteriously banned and I have literally no idea why.

Link to my RSI profile: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Merovech

How can contact a mod about this?

submitted by /u/UNITY-THUL
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #24 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 30. Nov 2018, 03:20

--------
'Flying Car' type ships (a la 85x)
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 03:18
By /u/kenmorethompson

In a bunch of videos of Lorville at night, I've noticed floating lines of lights that are, presumably, flying cars going this and that way. (Though I can't remember seeing any corresponding air traffic like that in the daytime.)

In any case, I assume SC is going to require some flying car assets to populate its cities with (or, at least the more advanced ones like on Terra). I don't know if any of the current manufacturers would conceivably have a middle-income personal vehicle line, but there have to be non-luxury answers to the Origin 85x somewhere out there in the 'verse.

Flying car-type ships a) will probably be needed anyways to fill out cities b) could realistically be interchangeable skins on top of almost indentically-functioning components, c) should be able to move through the pipeline quickly.

There haven't been any leaks, so I doubt we'll see one tomorrow, but I'm really hoping I can buy myself Crusader Industries' equivalent to the Toyota Corolla eventually.

Has anyone at CIG addressed this at all? Or would flying cars fall into a category of vehicles that we can't/won't get to own (like how nobody expects to be able to buy and operate the trains from Lorville)

submitted by /u/kenmorethompson
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Are Drake Ships Really Suppose to be the Rust Buckets of OuterSpace or is this a misconception.
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 03:18
By /u/codesmatodes

I tuned into twitch after the Drake Interplanetary Anniversary event, had just finished winding down, and noticed several concerns being tossed back and forth after watching the Star Citizen round-table discussion led by the ship design team, some of the concerns were over the price points of some of the ships many had just purchased, and then hearing the
really made several people feel like they were getting ripped off. I can understand their concerns after just spending 1,650 USD to buy a Kraken Earlier this year, what is cheap about that? They touted the Idris is priced at $1,250, and that even the Cutlass Black was priced the same as a Freelancer. They wanted to validate their purchases and not feel like they just bought a pile of junk which is sort of the impression I got after watching the dev team's discussion. So what is Cheap about these ships? We heard the dev's talk about what they thought when asked about Drake, but I have to think that many of those answers shouldn't be correct. My first response wanted to be well they haven't balanced them yet, and perhaps Drake will have some quality that makes them worth having. If they really are "Cheap ships" why own one? Listening to them discussing the ships on youtube I felt the same concerns as many other Drake Owners, "built to a budget" Cheap everything, it made me immediately want to melt every drake ship I owned. However, I don't think the design esthetic should be "cheap" but what I think and what is the actual design decision made me wonder well "Drake ships should overheat less" because they put the money where it counts to have "good components, or could be better overclocked, but when you compare these ships in game currently, this isn't the case. The design behind Drake was always in my head that these ships cut costs where it didn't matter but not all around just shit everything. Is Drake really the rust bucket of all the ships, or can these ships be modded and kitted to outperform other ships of the same cost? Cutting out the "aesthetic appeal" and being more of a "sleeper ship" where it's ugly on the outside but the components have nothing cheap about it, but that was never mentioned and it seemed like the devs Idea of what a Drake Ship was is different than perhaps many of us thought.

submitted by /u/codesmatodes
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Lepaws v Levski (How to pull a "Rico" in a 600i)
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 03:19
By /u/Dodger-Roger

Bild

submitted by /u/Dodger-Roger
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #25 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 30. Nov 2018, 03:25

Updated at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 03:25

--------
Failed to verify file data.p4k
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 03:20
By /u/DogsWillHunt69

I haven't been able to play since 3.0. Is there a fix to this?

submitted by /u/DogsWillHunt69
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #26 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 30. Nov 2018, 03:40

--------
N/A
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 03:38
By /u/KaiserMabus

Bild

submitted by /u/KaiserMabus
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Starunner
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 03:38
By /u/jdvader1

What time is the starunner going to be available to purchase tomorrow (EST)?

submitted by /u/jdvader1
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #27 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 30. Nov 2018, 03:50

--------
Dig into that Noodly Goodness!
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 03:49
By /u/FearsomeCritter

Bild

submitted by /u/FearsomeCritter
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #28 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 30. Nov 2018, 03:55

--------
MobiGlas Keys/UI Proposal; Function Keys and Esc
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 03:53
By /u/GeneSequence

There are several well known and discussed issues with the MobiGlas and UI in general, but this proposal focuses on keybind defaults and layout concepts.

First and foremost, CIG please for the love of god have the Esc key close the MobiGlas, as well as any other modal interface screens such as ship spawn and trading kiosks, and arguably even item inspections and other non-UI special interaction modes. Especially this week with the flood of new free flight players, it's more apparent than ever that the expected behavior of Esc is that it's like literally every other PC game, where the key backs out of modal screens, menus and modes until the 'lowest' level of game screen is show, i.e. the main 1st/3rd person camera view. Then and only then should Esc bring up the non-diegetic game menu with Options, Exit to Desktop, etc.

I've been playing SC alpha builds since the hangar module, and I still continue to hit Esc when I'm on the Mobiglas, most recently because I've been playing AC: Odyssey where it's literally the only way to leave the various UI screens like map, inventory, quests etc.

Which brings me to the specific MobiGlas proposal. Especially in light of the current MG subscreen button layout, it seems extremely odd to me that all of the subscreens are not mapped to the function keys, while a small number are. Additionally, there are inconsistencies between the MG buttons and keyboard behaviors, for instance clicking the center home screen button while any other MG subscreen is up will switch to the home subscreen, while hitting the F1 key while on any subscreen will close the MG.

So here's the layout proposal:

https://i.imgur.com/sLjvR12.jpg

The main points are:

• F1 is no longer the modal switch for the MG, it's just the home subscreen. Hitting F1 will bring up the home screen, but hitting it while the MG is up will no longer close it. That's now mapped by default to Esc, as ranted on above. Of course mouse UI like the upper right [x] to close will still work regardless.
  • F1-F9 are now mapped to each MG subscreen. This allows fast navigation of the MG from any game screen without using the mouse, and of course keybinds can be remapped, assigned to HOTAS buttons, etc. Right now there are no fields for these subscreens in the Options.
  • Camera controls are now assigned to a different key than F4. It's seemed odd that F4, Z and NumPad keys are all camera functions, so maybe something more intuitively tied together would work better anyway.
  • In the layout image, I took the liberty of rearranging the subscreens so the most used ones are farther left, thus easier to access with function keys. Not sure what the status of Live AR is, but this layout allows for future modifications, including up to 3 added subscreens.

Conceptually, I know the round center home screen button was likely meant to recall the home button on iPhones. While this is understandable from a conceptual design perspective on paper, in practice we're playing a PC game where we'll be navigating these screens dozens of times every play session, for potentially many years on end. The top considerations are ease/speed of use and intuitiveness, which trumps sticking to any diegetic in-universe concept in my opinion.

submitted by /u/GeneSequence
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #29 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 30. Nov 2018, 04:05

--------
Which system do you think gets added next? and why?
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 04:02
By /u/Finchypoo

Obviously Stanton has some work left to do, but at some point we are going to need to start testing jump points and traveling to new systems. I doubt we will get more than one added at a time in the beginning, so which do you think gets put in next?

Of the 3 systems with known jump holes from Stanton, Terra, Pyro and Magnus, I assume Terra is right out. It's a massive hub system with links to a lot of other major systems and some heavily populated planets that I think CIG will want to hold off on until they really have their city tech down well. Terra is going to be bright, beautiful and busy, and that's a lot to aim for as a second system. Magnus seems a likely choice as it's relatively unpopulated with the exception of Borea (Home of Drake Interplanetary) and feels like a rather small easy to add system, Plus the abandoned UEE shipyards on Borea could be cool to explore. Or, it could be MOTHER FUCKING PYRO. Stanton is safe, populated, corporate and has a pretty little star that lights everything nicely. Pyro has a burn your eyes out of their sockets and punch you in the gut star surrounded by dying worlds charred and mined into husks and one very distant abandoned station noted for being "not safe for anyone, even pirates".

I really hope it's Pyro.

submitted by /u/Finchypoo
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #30 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Fr 30. Nov 2018, 04:10

--------
Biggest change to fleet this anniversary
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 04:05
By /u/ScotchyScotch80

What’s your biggest change to your fleet this year? I’ve been a backer for about 4 years so my fleet kept growing. I melted 4 ships to get the 890J. It was tough to let go of the Claw, but figured it would be easier to earn in game.

submitted by /u/ScotchyScotch80
[link] [comments]

Read more...

I sat down in Levski today for 2 hours and the game didn't kick me. Is this on purpose?
Post at: Fr 30. Nov 2018, 04:06
By /u/12yan_

submitted by /u/12yan_
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

Werbung