Willkommen auf Sith'ari. Hier klicken zum registrieren

newest submissions : starcitizen

Alles über das Star Citizen Universum

BeitragBeitrag #31 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 14. Mär 2019, 14:55

Updated at: Do 14. Mär 2019, 14:55

--------
[Noobquestion] How many systems can we expect for 2020 according to the latest news? (+-)
Post at: Do 14. Mär 2019, 14:51
By /u/LIksisz

Thanks

submitted by /u/LIksisz
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
2 Jahre Mitglied2 Jahre Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller
Danke gesagt: 0 mal
Wurde gedankt: 0 mal

Werbung

Werbung

BeitragBeitrag #32 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 14. Mär 2019, 15:15

--------
Noob here - trying to get that bread
Post at: Do 14. Mär 2019, 15:10
By /u/llegostackr

Hey guys, so aside from buying a prospector, how would one make some quick money? I have 2 other people in our "mini clan", and we are trying to get some moo-lah. Any suggestions? Anything is appreciated. Cheers.

submitted by /u/llegostackr
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #33 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 14. Mär 2019, 15:20

--------
Invitation for all dutch speaking SC fans that are looking for a community!
Post at: Do 14. Mär 2019, 15:17
By /u/asmodeth

• Do you speak Dutch or a close dialect like Belgian?
  • Are you searching for a dutch speaking group of SC fans?
  • Do you dislike drama queens?
  • Do you like lists?

Join the Starcitizen NL community hub now on Discord! https://discord.gg/PsWVn2M

This friday and saturday we will have our first introductory evenings! With Blackjack! And hookers! Ok.. maybe no Blackjack nor hookers, but you are still welcome!

submitted by /u/asmodeth
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #34 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 14. Mär 2019, 15:25

--------
SC infaload
Post at: Do 14. Mär 2019, 15:23
By /u/HobnobsAreTheShit

Hi, I launch the game and it does not even get to the menu, just stays in thre initial load forever. Any fix? Ive tried verifying and no luck, ive tried deleting the user forlder and no luck. Cheers.

submitted by /u/HobnobsAreTheShit
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #35 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 14. Mär 2019, 15:30

Updated at: Do 14. Mär 2019, 15:30

--------
Trade non giftable ship question
Post at: Do 14. Mär 2019, 15:29
By /u/CitizenK-One

Hello, I found a offer for an account with a non giftable ship.

The vendor says that if I melt it, buy an aurora an use the RSI credit to upgrade it, then it becomes giftable (as the standalone aurora would be).

Can anyone confirm?

submitted by /u/CitizenK-One
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #36 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 14. Mär 2019, 16:00

--------
Is this possibly the fog tech? From the Monthly Report.
Post at: Do 14. Mär 2019, 15:55
By /u/Zwade101

Bild

submitted by /u/Zwade101
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #37 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 14. Mär 2019, 16:45

--------
Over the trees [in-game black & white screenshot, downsampled to 4k]
Post at: Do 14. Mär 2019, 16:42
By /u/mr-hasgaha

Bild

submitted by /u/mr-hasgaha
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #38 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 14. Mär 2019, 17:10

Updated at: Do 14. Mär 2019, 17:10

--------
A case for a Hurston/Lorville Space Station
Post at: Do 14. Mär 2019, 17:05
By /u/Peytons_Man_Thing

Get comfortable; this is a doozie...

[TL;DR: Space Elevator over Lorville]

If Lorville is supposed to be an enormous trading hub, trading should be easily accomplished.
. These large ships need an alternative trading terminal if they cannot enter and exit the atmosphere.

Even the current Lorville model is not trade friendly. Upon landing, players must travel through the spaceport, bypass these currently inactive trading terminals, hop a train, to then reach the trading terminal deep in the Metro Center, or worse the CBD. Trading in the Crusader system is successful because of its expediency, due greatly to limited or absent atmospheres and the lack of uselessly long labyrinths.

I propose a geostationary space station tethered to Lorville by a space elevator. Obviously, a space station negates atmospheric interference, and the space elevator would provide an efficient means of transporting goods (and players) to and from the surface. The presence of the station would not prevent players from traveling planet side if they choose. This station would arguably fit within the lore, too.

Hurston Dynamics is no stranger to monumental structures. Lorville is of course a colossal city, and Hurston Tower is monstrous within it, reaching more than 4.5km at it's roof, and 2km higher than the spaceport doors. Adding another prodigious structure to the city falls in line with HD's modus operandi; it is a force to be reckoned.

I recently had a brief exchange with another u/ who suggested the presence of a space elevator would require too much No-Fly Zone (NFZ) area. I respectfully disagree with this assessment.

The average radius of Lorville's main NFZ is 11.64km (S, W, N, E). The average radius of Lorville's Armistice Zone (AZ) is 29.86km (S,W, N, E).

For a circle, A=πr^2 Lorville NFZ_A: 425.65km^2 Lorville AZ_A: 2801km^2 NFZ_A/AZ_A x 100 = 15.2%

The amount of space the single largest NFZ consumes in the AZ is 15%, and that is only up to about 3km altitude.

The space elevator will of course require its own NFZ shroud and a contiguous armistice zone as well, but to consume all of Lorville airspace is just a silly speculative claim.

If: * The obejective of NFZs is to redirect ships to safe areas
* The atmosphere creates its own speed limits * The fastest ships have a max safe speed below 500 m/s at Hurston's lowest altitudes Then defining the dimensions of this shroud should be quite easy.

To be generous, a low altitude NFZ shroud of 1.5km radius would allow for more than three seconds of redirective maneuvers to alter the trajectory of the fastest ships. The atmosphere's max safe speed increases with altitude, and eventually becomes irrelevant. A conically expanding NFZ becomes necessary, reaching a final maximum radius to then return to a cylindrical shape. If the fastest ship approaches the elevator at 1360 m/s, maintaining a three second shroud would require a 4080m shroud radius length.

Low Altitude Shroud (LAS) r = 1.5km LAS_A = 7.07km^2 (Recalling the Armistice Zone Area (AZ_A) = 2801km^2) LAS_A/AZ_A x 100 = 0.252% High Altitude Shroud (HAS) r = 4.08km HAS_A = 52.3km^2 HAS_A/AZ_A x 100 = 1.87%

Any ships that would decide to travel through the 100km length surface to orbit armistice zone would have roughly 98% of that cross-sectional area available to them at any moment.

• "But what about Argo, or any other pilots that want to haul goods or taxi players?

A space station doesn't necessarily negate that opportunity.

As an example (and since this is only speculation), let's posit that this space station has an in-game mechanic of 200,000 SCU of cargo space. Some of that space will be consumed by a local inventory for regular replenishment and trade; let's say half at 100,000 SCU. The elevator can handle an exchange rate of 10,000 SCU/Hr. That's more than enough for small and medium ships to trade hundreds of SCU in goods without any sweat.

Then a Hull-E arrives. Its captain wants to deliver 98,000 SCU of Agricium. Suddenly, that station only has 2,000 SCU of space available to it for any new import, and a ridiculous surplus of Agricium.

Enter these players. If the elevator has a maximum transfer rate, these players can supplement the regular action of the space elevator. That Agricium must be moved, and I'm sure some new commodity will go back into that Hull-E.

For the taxi drivers, the elevator might take half an hour to descend. 100,000m/30min/60sec=55m/s, or just a bit faster than landing velocity. Taxis would be way faster than that. Further benefits would help those players seeking repair, refueling, and rearmament, all utilizing the space station for these commodities. Hurston could even have a law that states explosive or reactive elements like munitions or hydrogen could not be loaded on the elevator. Viola, more trucker jobs!

Someone once told me the current Port Olisar model was going to be replaced. I don't know if there's any credence to that, but it presents a great opportunity to recycle an asset. Even if PO is in it's final place, a station like PO would be beneficial.

As we all know, Port Olisar has four struts, and those struts combine into two central hubs. Those dual hubs present an opportunity for a dual tethered station, with a pair of space elevators.

If Hurston Dynamics is indeed interested in creating another massive edifice, a dual elevator system would absolutely bring that aura and exemplify the trading prowess of a terminal the size of Teasa.

OMG IT'S STILL GOING

A pair of tethers would allow for more flexibility in the transit of goods through atmosphere, and that ~540m span would allow for a potential conjoining platform that could lift ships out of atmosphere. Splitting the moving elevator device into smaller modules would allow for loading and unloading remotely from the tethers at various locations. Here's a rough illustration.

That drawing locates the tethers, drawn in crosshatch, at 54mm apart. Those crosshatch segments are 5mm wide. If this scales to my previous claim of 540m for PO Hubs, that means those tethers are a 50m wide column, which potentially has some usable inner volume. The interior section could be segmented into four additional subsections, as shown by this algebraic situation.

8.84 = inner radius

These smaller tubes could ferry smaller goods or smaller quantities, freeing up the larger exterior modules for big stuff. They might also have a reduced internal atmosphere, like Elon Musk's Hyperloop, to make transit even faster.

One of these 8.84m radius tubes could be segmented again to provide fore standard people elevator use. That segmented value would have an inner radius of 2.21m.

Rough cross section.

I need to be done with this. I've spent an unhealthy amount of time on it.

Further discussion could address the necessity of space stations on other large planets like Hurston. If there is a drawing interaction on the surface, players must be able to enter and exit the atmosphere. Sure, there are Argo tugs, but what if one isn't available?

submitted by /u/Peytons_Man_Thing
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Arial's such a pretty place
Post at: Do 14. Mär 2019, 17:09
By /u/D0wly

Bild

submitted by /u/D0wly
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #39 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 14. Mär 2019, 17:15

--------
RIP ship
Post at: Do 14. Mär 2019, 17:14
By /u/ninja85a

Bild

submitted by /u/ninja85a
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #40 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 14. Mär 2019, 17:55

--------
The Freelancers
Post at: Do 14. Mär 2019, 17:51
By /u/leavingcarton

I’m not sure if it’s just me but the freelancer seems to get glued to the ground every time I land on any surface

submitted by /u/leavingcarton
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #41 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 14. Mär 2019, 18:05

--------
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIB ATV, GIB 300 Series Rework Preview ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Post at: Do 14. Mär 2019, 18:01
By /u/Weissnoire

Need weekly fix, also it would be nice to see some more of the new revamped Area 18 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

submitted by /u/Weissnoire
[url=https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/b12sxx/つ_つ_gib_atv_gib_300_series_rework_preview_つ_つ/][link][/url] [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/b12sxx/つ_つ_gib_atv_gib_300_series_rework_preview_つ_つ/][comments][/url]

[url=https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/b12sxx/つ_つ_gib_atv_gib_300_series_rework_preview_つ_つ/]Read more...[/url]
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #42 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 14. Mär 2019, 18:35

Updated at: Do 14. Mär 2019, 18:35

--------
I think the devs should put this detail into Star Citizens Solar System (if not already happening)
Post at: Do 14. Mär 2019, 18:35
By /u/Salatgurk3

So I found this article about Pluto and Charon missing craters due to (maybe) not so many objects flying around in the kuiper belt:

https://www.skyandtelescope.com/astronomy-news/pluto-charon-missing-small-craters/

I don't know, if the devs are following scientific news like this, but it would surely make a great addition if they did.
I would love to see more details like this integrated into Star Citizens version of our solar system.

submitted by /u/Salatgurk3
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #43 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 14. Mär 2019, 18:45

--------
Not all might be lost if the worst occurs
Post at: Do 14. Mär 2019, 18:41
By /u/jadebullet

Hey guys, full disclosure to get out of the way, but I don't have faith in SC reaching a successful release. If you don't agree with that, that's fair enough since people are allowed to have differing opinions. If tagged this as discussion as I'm open to discussion. That said, I figured that I would add this disclaimer so that those who are unable to have civil discussions about the possibility of Star Citizen failing to launch can roll their eyes and move on. You're allowed to support the game and enjoy it. You do you.

Anyway, with that out of the way, should the worse come to worse and history repeats itself I think that the game can still be salvaged into what could still be a successful game at the expense of the "dream." Specifically the dream of a multisystem universe like the competition.

My biggest concern regarding SC is that the scale seems overambitious for even perfect development conditions due to current tech limitations. Roberts has stated that server population will have a reasonable cap, which makes sense from a technical aspect, but could pose density problems as the scale expands. AI can help a bit, but players prefer engaging with players rather than bots most of the time.

As such, the really cool ideas people have of boarding actions, or dropshipping into an active battle might end up suffering from the old hypothesis of a war being thrown but noone showing up.

So thinking about that while watching Rexzilla attempting a dropship insertion is how the idea of how the project can possibly be saved should the worst occur came to me. Make the game a single highly detailed system.

Think of it this way, condense the scale of the game down to a single system with multiple planets, moons, space stations, and asteroids of varying population. Then you create 2-3 factions that each have a capitol planet, some colonies, ect, and pit them against each other. Give some fluff bits about motivations each faction has for taking certain territory and you have a nice war zone.

So now you have a conflict for people who want combat, several ground battlefields for Pod Heads, and approach lanes for those who want large scale naval battles but what about space truckers, pirates, and people who prefer logistical roles? They get even better perks in that the war effort drives the economy. Make shipping a hold full of ore from a colony to the capitol for processing actually matter to keeping the battlefield supplied. Actually give dropship pilots the need/ability to run ash and trash missions to bring ammo from the ship in orbit to the ground ops. Have trade interdiction mean something providing more of a role to cruiser and corvette type ships which would be better for patrolling these routes.

Because the scale has been narrowed to a single system the server population will be more dense, thus more human interaction. Planning a large capital ship breakthrough of a blockade to get needed supplies and reinforcements to ground forces would be less likely to meet zero resistance for an anticlimactic conclusion.

Then, from there, begin slowly expanding outward to other neighboring systems, either making them something to be fought over, or using them as a vector for introducing a new race.

It's the Expanse series VS the Star Trek series. The former is concentrated mainly in the SOL system, with other systems playing an important supporting role. When something happens on Ganymede you see the repercussions across the system as the series progresses. Star Trek, which is also good btw, has a much broader scale. With some exceptions, the planet or station at the focus of an episode doesn't have much overall impact on the universe.

Just an idea I had for how the skeleton of Star Citizen can still be turned into an enjoyable game should the project fall apart and I figure it could be something interesting to discuss just as a hypothetical.

I just ask that, no matter which side of the SC spectrum you fall on, please discuss things civilly rather than attempting to skull fuck people that disagree with you into submission. Thanks.

submitted by /u/jadebullet
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Se vende cuenta de star citizen 300 u$s
Post at: Do 14. Mär 2019, 18:44
By /u/Opportunity1986

Cuenta con S42 y una nave Aquila lti

submitted by /u/Opportunity1986
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Se vende cuenta 300u$s
Post at: Do 14. Mär 2019, 18:45
By /u/Opportunity1986

Bild

submitted by /u/Opportunity1986
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #44 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Do 14. Mär 2019, 18:50

--------
Carrack pencil art
Post at: Do 14. Mär 2019, 18:48
By /u/El_Geo

Bild

submitted by /u/El_Geo
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Star Citizen 3.4.3 Bro's In spaceships running missions II.
Post at: Do 14. Mär 2019, 18:48
By /u/Harry-BRO-NATION

submitted by /u/Harry-BRO-NATION
[comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller