Willkommen auf Sith'ari. Hier klicken zum registrieren

newest submissions : starcitizen

Alles über das Star Citizen Universum

BeitragBeitrag #46 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 14. Mai 2019, 22:15

--------
What should I buy with my starting credits?
Post at: Di 14. Mai 2019, 22:10
By /u/PowerZox

I just started the game and I have 5,000 credits. My only ship is the Avenger Titan. I kinda want to buy a helmet and a gun and keep the rest for trading but I dont know if this is efficient. How should I spend my starting credits?

submitted by /u/PowerZox
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Still learning what to do.
Post at: Di 14. Mai 2019, 22:13
By /u/Larsenex

Greetings Citizens.

Can someone give me a bit of insight? I have two ships. A Cutlass black and a Razor (I think that is it the single seat fighter with 4 fixed laser cannons).

What can I do with the ships at this time?

Should I simply practice flying in the Arena or is there anything to do out in the Stanton system? To be honest I have been too skiddish to get in my ship and do anything. I have tried a number of pick up missions. The learning curve even for those felt kinda high.

What do the folks doing this for years still enjoy doing for fun within the game? How would you make money?

I realized there is almost no point in really trying too hard to accomplish anything as every 3 months my credits and purchases in game get removed. This alone soured me on working too hard to get anywhere.

However I realized that one day the game will launch and if I knew some of the tricks to getting ahead early on it would definitely make things easier.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Larsenex
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Notes from the Vacuum State - One day I started off by getting deaded
Post at: Di 14. Mai 2019, 22:14
By /u/kosutic

I am thinking 'griefer' isn't quite the word it needs to be; I want to repurpose that 'Reaver' word...something not quite mindless but certainly deranged, broken. A thing mis-wired... I can't hardly imagine a shipAI working with something like that at any more than minimal persponse without wanting to self-destruct every time she woke up.

First damn job of the day, dropping in toward Yela and there are firefly-like speckles ahead of me...and moving away. Tracers from behind! Caught with my knickers down and moving too fast for any but the feeblest of maneuvers. I guess I should practice evasive movements a bit from time to time to avoid doing what I actually did - an atmospheric-style "pull-up" instead of a decoupled pivot to reverse and get my own weapons to bear. Instead, gave that spincter-spasm the biggest possible target she could have had. Goodby,Yuliana.

The same job was still pending when I re-spawned back at Olisar so I squelched the jangled nerves and finished the job - no issues at all the second time. Found a Yela to Magda run available for the big bucks when I finished; I took it, of course. Had smooth trip.

There was a run from Lorville to Cellin available so I picked the box up at Gate 4 and made my way back to the ship.

Now this was really strange: ship powered up but all the MFD units were dead, or at least, totally blank. Ship lifted and moved normally so... When I got out of the gas and into the vac, I found out what it meant. I had no way to target any Q-jump. !. Another aborted run. Take ship in for service.

[ Note to self: When docking below another landing pad, do not tell ship to "take us up" when leaving.]

Feeling foolish takes a while to get over - doesn't wash away in a hot shower - and there's still the matter of lost cargo and ship, not to mention some folks wanting to talk to me about damages to a station. Being the butt of many jokes for weeks...that I can live with.

It should have been a simple run from Stanhope back to Yela. As always, I stopped at HUR-L1 to top off the tanks before the long jump. In a non-typical event, I got assigned a lower deckpad - the one that has another overhead almost like a ceiling. To be fair, I was totally conscious of that fact when I landed - even reminded myself to BACK OUT when leaving - and no, I didn't remember at all. The ship, for all of her willingness to be helpful, wasn't quite up to the task of watching out for my stupidity. I told her to "take us up" and that's what she did; UP. The few folks out in the vac that saw it reported the explosion was "awesome". It was featured on System.NewsHour.79 that evening.

I'm not aware of any recalls on my current ship... so why does the canopy open in Q-Travel and eject me into the .2C void? Did I sigh and cause the ship to think I was asking to eject? It's one hell of a long drift back into a gravity well. Actually, with only an hour of air, my remains are probably still out there somewhere along the direct Yela to Hurston route waiting for someone to 'encounter' them...

I'm too clumsy to be entrusted with sophisticated hardware like a starship, I sometime think. Tripped over my own feet, apparently, coming up the ramp to my Titan and somehow BROKE both of my legs (or ankles or something) and died. It happens. But I musta cracked my helmet also; I was asphyxiated in my own hab inside Olisar and died again. Backup - Let's try that again. Invisible Jaws-of-death attached to the ramp. Killed and asphyxiated a second time. What story am I trapped inside?

Bounty missions - some people are saying it's easy money but a bit of suspicion dealing with anything 'easy' is probably best. I took an 'introductory' mission one day when things were a bit slow... now, I don't know your experience but this target was really strange. There wasn't much fire from his ship - just a token offering then a bit of maneuvering around and then he was gone - boom. Something a bit strange about that. I'm not the paranoid type but that was just a bit surreal...was he placed in a ship drugged (or something) just to get him killed in a legitimate fashion?

Final afterthoughts: none. He got dead; I got paid. All in a day's work.

Next customer, please.

submitted by /u/kosutic
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
2 Jahre Mitglied2 Jahre Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller
Danke gesagt: 0 mal
Wurde gedankt: 0 mal

Werbung

Werbung

BeitragBeitrag #47 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 14. Mai 2019, 22:25

Updated at: Di 14. Mai 2019, 22:25

--------
Should I replace any of the components on my Cutlass Black?
Post at: Di 14. Mai 2019, 22:22
By /u/thatonealien

I've just got the game couple weeks ago. I've been stacking up a decent amount of credits and curious as to what I should start saving for thats worth it. My first thought was maybe to buy some new components for my Cutlass. Is it a worthy investment, or should I save to buy another in-game ship?

submitted by /u/thatonealien
[link] [comments]

Read more...

My Trip To Hurston´s Crashed Ship ft. u/AKARazorback
Post at: Di 14. Mai 2019, 22:23
By /u/midelro

Bild

submitted by /u/midelro
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #48 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 14. Mai 2019, 23:00

Updated at: Di 14. Mai 2019, 23:00

--------
How do I activate the boost on my Cyclone RC?
Post at: Di 14. Mai 2019, 22:58
By /u/TheFirstTribes

I bought the Ranger RC and I've been trying out the Cyclone RC loaner. Been pressing shift but the speed doesn't change. Do I need to bind it? If yes where?

submitted by /u/TheFirstTribes
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #49 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 14. Mai 2019, 23:10

--------
Ships to transport vehicles?
Post at: Di 14. Mai 2019, 23:07
By /u/IGabrant

Hello citizens!

How can I know what ships can transport which vehicle?

I have a 315p and a cutlas red, I was wondering if the new Trumbil Ranger could fit in any of my ships. Specially the 315P And how it is calculated for each ship? Or it is not done yet?

submitted by /u/IGabrant
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #50 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 14. Mai 2019, 23:30

--------
Off the cuff insurance analysis
Post at: Di 14. Mai 2019, 23:27
By /u/Digitalzombie90

Disclaimer : I am taking my own personal experiences and trying to apply them to insurance mechanics which will be in the game, to make a reasonable prediction. I can't really back it up with anything else. I also made soo many assumptions that there is no way this will add up to a proper solution, but if you want to see how I approached the problem, please read on and also contribute.

Methods: I first used LosAngeles CA metrics on average car price, # of cars, # of accidents per year, average insurance payout per accident, medical expenses etc to see if I can superimpose it on SC economy. Got very confusing and hard to come to a conclusion. Instead I went by my own experiences as a person.

I have been paying ~$1500 a month for the last 20 years for auto insurance, had 3 accidents with no medical payouts, totaling to $60,000. So basically I received $3000 in $$ coverage for $1500 spent per year. You could say I got in to 1 accident per year, paid $1500 and received $3000 in replacement.

Applying this to StarCitizen directly without any adjustments, for crashing a 1million UEC ship once a year you would need to pay 500,000 UEC per year in insurance. Star Citizen is a game and lets say insurance companies don't need to make profit (1/2)and they don't pay out medical (1/3), totaling to a factor of 1/6th =~80,000UEC per year per crash of a 1million UEC ship.

Star Citizen is a game and people will be crashing their ships way more than once a year...more like 10 times a month best case and about 30 times a month in bad cases I'd assume which will than add up to 120 to 360 times the original amount = 9,600,000 to 28,800,000 UEC per year of insurance for only a 1 million UEC ship ( Insurance company covering 120,000,000 UEC to 360,000,000 UEC per year depending on the pilot) .

If this were to be true ( highly unlikely due to in game economy) LTI would be come the best investment in game by far.

Things that are not considered 1) Salvaging-recovering-repairing. If the insurance companies are supposedly hiring salvaging companies in the background, grabbing your ship and fixing it and that it is not a total loss every single time, obviously their payouts would be a lot less)

2) Star Citizen Economy. Insurance companies make money by investing our premiums. If StarCitizen economy is way above and beyond profitable than US economy, than the value of premiums would go up and insurance companies could cover larger losses for smaller premiums. If that is the case we would probably wanna save a UEC nest of 10,000,000 and invest it as well and stop climbing in to stinky turrets

3) I know RSI said that insurance will be cheap in the game and LTI is a non factor but for this to be true, there would be some interesting or a non sensical mechanic in the game to explain it in the lore. Or they could say this is a game, deal with it. If it is going to be that cheap....than why put it in the game to begin with?

submitted by /u/Digitalzombie90
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

Werbung

Werbung

Vorherige