Willkommen auf Sith'ari. Hier klicken zum registrieren

newest submissions : starcitizen

Alles über das Star Citizen Universum

BeitragBeitrag #31 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 15. Mai 2019, 15:10

Updated at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 15:10

--------
btter like this?? xd . a lot of people comment in my last post that i made a picture with my phone , that was cause the momentum I was feeling i didnt think and i used my phone but is okey nothing important . i just love the Project of star citizen and i feel like this planet is my home. Fly safe
Post at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 15:08
By /u/KIMY0NA

Bild

submitted by /u/KIMY0NA
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
2 Jahre Mitglied2 Jahre Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller
Danke gesagt: 0 mal
Wurde gedankt: 0 mal

Werbung

Werbung

BeitragBeitrag #32 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 15. Mai 2019, 15:50

Updated at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 15:50

--------
Let me introduce my "P"et (ver0.1)
Post at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 15:45
By /u/sobural

Bild

submitted by /u/sobural
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #33 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 15. Mai 2019, 18:00

--------
Ranger bundle
Post at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 16:38
By /u/Sepulacrave

Hey everyone!

I was looking to buy the ranger bundle today. This bundle includes the 3 variants of the bike ($100USD).

Below is a link to the bundle that I'm looking at buying. Sons of Centauri Pack

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Add-Ons/Sons-Of-Centauri-Pack

My question is this. If I buy this bundle would I be able to gift one of the bikes to a friend? This would let me keep two of the three and give one to a friend. Or, do I need to buy the bikes on their own in order to gift them to someone?

I've yet to buy ships/vehicles from a bundle. So I'm not sure if it'll allow me to break up the bundle afterwards.

Anyone able to answer my question?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Sepulacrave
[link] [comments]

Read more...

This needs to be jumped with my Cyclone
Post at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 16:45
By /u/PasadenaPossum

Bild

submitted by /u/PasadenaPossum
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Retard at Port Olisar (video)
Post at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 16:56
By /u/MarkS1998

https://streamable.com/by65h

So yesterday I encountered this retard in the game. Once I got to my ship it lost its engine, until I looked up and saw this guy. Just flying around ruining everybody's day.

Guess he's tired of all the bugs.

Is this what the game is starting to turn in to? What are your thoughts?

submitted by /u/MarkS1998
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Updated/Corrected - Package Breakdown - May 2018
Post at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 17:06
By /u/pantalones_locos

Bild

submitted by /u/pantalones_locos
[link] [comments]

Read more...

How many hours worth of stuff is there to do in star citizen?
Post at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 17:57
By /u/ItzMichaelHD

Hi there, I'm seriously considering buying this game now however my concern is how much there is to do in it and how long it will keep me busy/ entertained. Thanks.

submitted by /u/ItzMichaelHD
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #34 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 15. Mai 2019, 18:05

--------
Arts&Crafts' entry in the Anvil Arrow Commercial Contest
Post at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 18:01
By /u/mr-hasgaha

Bild

submitted by /u/mr-hasgaha
[comments]

Read more...

Important Question
Post at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 18:05
By /u/griesgra

Hello, I was the first ship to buy the Aurora MR with Squadron 42 and the download. Then I upgraded to the Titan and then to the Freelancer. Now, if I melt those freelancers or the upgrade package and then buy a new ship from the store credits, can I still download the game and then play it on release Squadron?

Thanks for the answers: D

submitted by /u/griesgra
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #35 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 15. Mai 2019, 18:40

--------
Spacewreck: Ghostships and Derelicts of Space
Post at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 18:39
By /u/Talon2947

Bild

I used to love the old Terran Trade federation books when I was a kid and I know Chris is a fan as well so one of the greatest things for me in the game is exploring the crashed ships scattered around the Verse.

Caterpillar Wreck in Yella Orbit

I fell in love with the idea of this game from the very beginning but when CI published the
I was ecstatic.

The Javelin On Daymar

I'm really hoping for more of this kind of exploration gameplay in the months and years to come.

Caterpillar Interior

I just wish that the missions now took you to more than a couple of wrecks. I know there are a lot more out there or at least there were until 3.3. Here is hopping that we see more wrecks put back in when they have finished changing the planet geometry in the future and we will also get persistent wrecks from our own crashes.

In the meantime happy scavenging. :D

submitted by /u/Talon2947
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #36 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 15. Mai 2019, 18:50

--------
Are there plans to have animals in the 'verse?
Post at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 18:48
By /u/Son_of_Stimperor

I heard that birds were planned, but I thought it would be cool to fight a space wolf or bear :-)

submitted by /u/Son_of_Stimperor
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #37 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 15. Mai 2019, 18:55

--------
Question regarding purchasing SQ42 separate
Post at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 18:53
By /u/Plazmarazmataz

I know you can purchase a pledge for either the PU and a starter ship or SQ42 standalone for $45 each, or a combo for $65. I saw on an earlier reddit post (about a year ago) that you could also melt your $45 starter ship pledge and use that as store credit to later purchase SQ42 combo package for only $20 new cash instead of $45 more. Is that still possible?

I wanted to save the $20 from the combo ATM to potentially upgrade to something like an Avenger Titan from the Mustang. Is that something I can still do even if I upgrade to an Avenger Titan (obviously I would get the cost of the Avenger Titan back, but I could still then repurchase the combo with SQ42, re upgrade to the Titan, and have only spent another $20 fresh cash for SQ42 combo, right?)

Sorry if this was answered recently and I missed it, the last post I saw about something like this was about a year and clearly things can change in that time.

submitted by /u/Plazmarazmataz
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #38 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 15. Mai 2019, 19:10

--------
Buccaneer
Post at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 19:10
By /u/Charton-Breezy

I really really want to get more drake ships. But can’t buy the buccaneer off the website. Do they not sell them right now?

submitted by /u/Charton-Breezy
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #39 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 15. Mai 2019, 19:40

Updated at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 19:40

--------
A move away from hyper-segmentation of ship hulls
Post at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 19:36
By /u/Godinthekiller

In a previous thread, I said that I was going to talk about the design of segmentation of ships (thread here ). The time is now to talk about such.

For some general context on what I'm talking about:

For the last several years, we've been seeing ships become increasingly segmented in terms of what's possible with them. We've seen it with the removal of roles from ships, like the Starfarer, we've seen it with the lack of any modularity with variants, especially new ones (the Ranger is a example of this), and we've seen it with arbitrary designs limiting what can be done with ships like the Valkyrie. And it follows logically to do so from a ease of balance for CIG, and (even if this isn't an actual motivation for them) from a marketing of pledges.

However, this doesn't make much sense on the basis of gameplay, especially considering how SC is shaping to be, that being that price wise, it would be a very high time sink to slightly adjust the roles you're doing, and an even greater one on terms of logistics, as instead of bringing extra parts or having more universal components, you now have to bring entire ships. This forceful bloating on the number of people you need to do tasks will not help the gameplay, as you would be more or less forcing people to use the largest possible ship that they can, or having multiple ships for very specific things to do what a lesser number/one ship should be capable of doing.

I'mma say it now: This "All or nothing" mentality needs to stop, as historically speaking, it never works, and has led to literal YEARS of balance issues in other MMO's.

So, how is this fixed? Well, there's a ton of things that can be done here. For organization's sake, I'm going to break it up between the groups I created in the first paragraph of the context.

Starting with the role removal, this is simply unnecessary. Generally speaking, ships that has multiple roles are more complicated, large blobs, that aren't very easy in self-defense, and should be more costly to maintain and repair. On top of all of this, these ships have to optimize in some form or fashion.

Take the Starfarer: With the original design of it collecting and refining Quantum fuel, it had the issue that it had to pick between fuels. A Quantum tank could not mix fuels with a regular fuel tank, and inside those tanks, fuels couldn't mix. It had to decide what it was bringing, and when it collected, what did it collect. Additionally, from the design, it seems that the stock configuration shows that QF tanks are special tanks, so on top of this, you have to on the onset know exactly how much fuel of each type you're going to be able to collect. This was already a host of choices that you had to make, and that was just on it being with the Starfarer. Now though, it's more than just that, because you have to deal with going to mine the stuff instead of just collecting it with fuel scoops (which seems like the SF won't be able to do), which means that you're going to have to add yet another ship to the fleet, meaning that there's going to be a cascading effect on fuel logistics and human logistics, all of which isn't even necessary in the first place.

In this case, there's no reason to take away the ability for Starfarers to harvest QF. If they wanted to make a Coaxium analog, they could simply make it a rare material that produces a significantly higher amount of fuel/hr vs. simply trying to collect it from some source (say a star, or deeper in a gas giant or something), and it being safer in the process. Thus, instead of creating significantly more things that people will have to deal with, you can give them the option to.

In any case like this, I believe that it would solve the dilemma, at least on a conceptual level. Of course, just like travel times, and the other two groups, things will need to be balanced for either choice to be valid enough.

Anyways, moving on.

Looking at the general state of modularity, ships are very much so lacking in this regard, and have been increasingly so over time. Before, ship variants worked more like modern day "car packages" that were more or less the same car, but equipped differently (ex: Toyota 86, where you have the GT and TRD editions, but they just being customized 86's). This idea is pretty much gone now however. Looking at the Ranger, this issue appears by, as it appears, having bespoke components between all 3 variants. You have the CV, which gets an "extra" fuel tank (although such is not shown in the concept pictures), and 3 cargo pannier's. Both of these are removed, as well as the windscreen (for some reason) for the RC, in which adds an extra powerplant to give it more speed (in which isn't modeled either in the concepts). This is then replaced by 2 guns for the TR (which unlike the extra 2, are actually modeled).

My question is simply why couldn't the three models all get the panniers, and they each come equipped with a module letting you fit a powerplant, a fuel tank, or guns, with the option of buying the modules later? In fact, a lot of ship series has this question. Why are the Reliants so segmented in the way they are? Is the Cutlass and the 300-series going to become bespoke as well? etc.

I don't see any valid reason for such being designed that way. Instead, it makes significantly more sense from a gameplay perspective to go the module route. In fact, I'd argue that going this route, then having a ship such as the Crucible, or even a new ship being more or less a mobile mechanic shop would be quite useful in this regard, as it could be made to carry modules to refit ships and vehicles as needed. Even more so, this would make logistics-heavy ships like the Hercules incredibly important in general, as they could/would become more or less part carriers for fleets, meaning that for smart opposing groups, guerrilla warfare rules would dictate that ships like such would be target #1 in crippling a fleet's operational status.

And what quite a few were probably waiting to get to...

Now I address the Valkyrie problem. to start, because I know people will try to make this argument, no, I'm not saying that hyper specialization of a ship is a bad thing. In fact, I've not seen many people make this argument. What's bad is when it's unnecessarily specialized.

To explain, let's take a look at every ship made with the intention of being a dropship as one of its main jobs:

• Redeemer- Gunship meets Dropship, and it has a shit ton of defensive and offensive capibilities. It's meant to dump and stick around, somewhat similar to how Helicopters were used in the vietnam era
  • Retaliator Dropship variant- The closest we've gotten to a heavy dropship other than the Valkyrie. However, it's heavy in the sense of troop firepower, as not only do you have a ton of space for racks upon racks of guns, but you have Titan armor slots, AND a place to store various equipment (cargo module).
  • Prowler- Stealth dropship that can handle itself in a hotzone. It's basically a blackhawk.
  • Vanguard Hoplite- the inverse of the Redeemer, where the design is more so of a "dump ammo at area, dump people off, dump more ammo, and get tf out" style of dropship. It's the closest you're going to get to a somewhat dogfight-capable dropship
  • Hercules A2- Not only being designed as a traditional bomber, it also is the first ships that could be described as a Super-Heavy dropship. to compare it to anything, it could be to a C-130 or a C-17.

Each of these dropships are unique in that they have a specific function to cover. However, each of them has clear flexibility. The Redeemer just has a shit ton of guns and armor, so it can go to being a gunship instead of a dropship, which makes up for the subpar troop capacity. The Retaliator can pick and chose exactly what it's bringing with it, whether that be extra cargo (or a vehicle, probably), a living quarters for those longer missions, or torps to soften a target up before insertion. The Prowler can act as essentially a floating tank. The Hoplite can transform into basically an A-10. And last, but not least, the A2 can bomb targets to hell, be a vehicle carrier, be a cargo carrier (because this limit on "vehicle pads" for some reason doesn't apply in the inverse to cargo pads). All of these ships have different roles other than being a generic dropship that doesn't do anything but drop off vehicles, and players.

However, for some reason, this random logic applies to the Valkyrie. And it doesn't need to.

Now, for argument's sake, let's assume that the concern that CIG has with the Valk actually makes sense, and that cargo pads on it in the current implementation would make it OP vs. some other cargo ship. Well, how do we fix this? Well, just like in the other 2 examples, and in the case of components, allow for opimization to be the key factor in balance.

To go on with the example of the Valkyrie, a fix would be changing how vehicle and cargo grids are implemented. Essentially, it could be made to where at max power, a vehicle grid could only be able to secure X mass of of cargo, and vice versa. So, if you're loading your vehicle grid to the max amount in your Valk, and you take a rocket, damaging your power output, shit could start flying around inside the cargo bay. Thus, you're going to have to work with not only a size limit, but now also a mass limit.

There, problem solved. I'm done for now. Discuss.

Blub

submitted by /u/Godinthekiller
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Thinking of buying an Origin 300I, is the rework currently live? Or is it still the older design?
Post at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 19:39
By /u/DarthTyrannosaurus26

I love the rework but I don’t want to buy the ship just yet if the rework is still in development. Thanks!

submitted by /u/DarthTyrannosaurus26
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #40 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 15. Mai 2019, 19:45

--------
Big Air!
Post at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 19:42
By /u/PasadenaPossum

Bild

submitted by /u/PasadenaPossum
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #41 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 15. Mai 2019, 19:50

--------
Let me introduce my "P"et
Post at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 19:49
By /u/sobural

Bild

submitted by /u/sobural
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #42 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 15. Mai 2019, 20:00

Updated at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 20:00

--------
Which pack to start with? Mustang or Aurora?
Post at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 19:58
By /u/ItzMichaelHD

After my previous post, asking whether I should get the game, I feel I may take the lunge. I am now curious as to which ship to get/ starter pack as i have no idea on either of the two. Thanks.

[link] [comments]

Read more...

Tight helmets can be dangerous.
Post at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 19:59
By /u/NukuXia

Bild

submitted by /u/NukuXia
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #43 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 15. Mai 2019, 20:05

--------
Two questions
Post at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 20:04
By /u/Puglord_11

1) do all constellation ships come with the snub fighter?

2) I bought a greycat buggy in game and it’s not in the “my hangar” page of the RSI website, is that normal?

submitted by /u/Puglord_11
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #44 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 15. Mai 2019, 20:45

--------
Can I refund star citizen after about a week if I do not like it.
Post at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 20:43
By /u/ItzMichaelHD

I am really wanting to try this game myself, however i am not sure if i would necessarily commit to it if i do not like it.

Is it possible to buy say the $45 mustang package and refund it if i do not like it after a week or so. Thanks.

[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #45 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 15. Mai 2019, 20:50

--------
Considering your backing of SC, how much was "enough"?
Post at: Mi 15. Mai 2019, 20:49
By /u/sendintheotherclowns

When considering your investment into this project, at what point did you say to yourself "yup, that's me done"?

Have you actually stopped? Are you one of the few whom are addicted? Did you stop when you hit a specific dollar value? Did you stop when you got your dream hangar?

I myself have stopped at $490; that got me my dream start of having my Carrack and an Arrow (package) in the top hangar. Anvil all day!

$490 is a far cry from my initial trepidation at buying more than a simple starter package back in 2016. I'm not young, and I don't have much in the way of free game time. ~$500 is a trivial spend for the last 3 years of enjoyment (compared to other more expensive hobbies), and then some.

I've been able to resist any further spending on the game since November. This hangar is the first since I initially backed that I have been able to feel contented - barring any of the amazing new features tripping me up. Further to that point, I've also got buy backs on the Reclaimer and Endeavour.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that $400 is my sweet spot for where I want to start on the first persistent day.

I do want to try out every facet of the game, and am happy to start from scratch each time I do, using in-game methods, with a single facet that I can hit hard and fast (I feel that early exploration is going to be really compelling - hence the Carrack).

Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/sendintheotherclowns
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

Werbung

Werbung