newest submissions : starcitizen

Alles über das Star Citizen Universum

BeitragBeitrag #1 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 11. Jun 2019, 00:50

--------
Mining changes in 3.5.1?
Post at: Di 11. Jun 2019, 00:45
By /u/miSTARLORD

So I’ve noticed some major changes with mining in 3.5.1. The mechanics are all the same still, but mineable rocks are incredibly easy to find now. Once I do a scan on Daymar, a shitload of rock icons pop up on my screen and don’t go away. As I fly forward, more and more keep getting added. There are so many that I can’t get to all of them. I’m also finding rocks with better content (possibly because there are so many more and I’m just checking a ton of them). I found a 200 kg rock last night that had 95% taranite.

I’ve also noticed that the “keep it in the green mini game” has gotten easier, and I don’t see really high instability numbers anymore. I think 3 was the highest number I saw in ~6 hours of nonstop mining. I think CIG is fiddling with the mining and trying to get it to a better place.

Before 3.5.1, you had to scan for rocks to show on the hud. Even then, you wouldn’t just see a “cube” which gave the general area in which mineable rocks could be found. Now the rock pop right up and are in abundance. You still have to sort through a bunch of them before you find something mine-worthy.

I personally prefer this because even though you have to check the contents of a shit load of rocks, it’s still engaging. I hated flying around for tens of Kilometers while constantly scanning and coming up empty.

Improvements are still very much needed. They really should add a “map” which shows the route you have taken (along with all the rocks you have either mined or checked out). If you lose your orientation while mining (easy to do when you are readjusting your ship’s position to scan/mine broken down pieces), you can end up backtracking and going back over ground that you already covered. Even a simple compass would help prevent that from happening.

I’m also a bit concerned about the effect that the new 3.6 hover mode will have on mining. You really have to contort your ship in order to crack/collect pieces sometimes; I find myself in all kinds of weird orientations in order to do this. If we had a way of moving cracked pieces (like a tractor beam) it wouldn’t be so bad. That way you could crack the rock, move away any pieces that are crap and/or blocking other pieces, and access the rest of the contents. Obviously this is only necessary for on planet/moon mining, as the rocks separate organically when you mine in space.

I’ve been making ~30k UEC per run since 3.5.1 launched, which is pretty good (45 minutes to an hour). It’s not as lucrative as banging out bounties nonstop, but I find it to be a lot more fun/engaging. I’ve gotten to be really picky, only mining rocks with 25% taranite or more. I’ll crack open anything that has 3% + taranite, laranite, or agricium. You will usually find some high percentage pieces once you break them down.

Before I finish, I wanted to leave a few mining tips here. When mining, raise the power to your front shield in case of a detonation. Also, you can find mineable rocks just by identifying by look; mineable rocks are much darker and have a different texture. I tend to find the best stuff around the on moon mining posts (Arccorp mining area’s, Kudra Ore, etc...). Daymar and Yela’s asteroid field have been best for me so far, especially since you only have to fly to Olisar to offload your product. Do not mine anywhere near Arccorp or Hurston, because it will take forever and a day just to get to a terminal so you can sell your load. It’s just not worth it. If you play with a single or dual stick setup, use your mouse when you are using your mining laser. The mouse wheel is 10,000,000x easier to control (keeping the power in the green bar area) than using anything on your stick or throttle. I’ve got a BPC Constellation Delta (with the scroll wheel on it), and it’s nowhere near as accurate or easy to control as a mouse wheel. And finally, here is the Star Citizen Mining Bible. This has all the info you need about what resources are worth mining, where to mine them, and where to sell them. Take a few minutes to read this page and it will save you countless hours and from getting super frustrated with shitty payouts.

I’ve said enough already, so get out there and start cracking some rocks. And if you don’t have a Prospector ship, I highly suggest grabbing one for your next purchase/upgrade (if you can afford it). It opens up an entirely new avenue of gameplay. I mostly mine now; it’s addicting like one of those farm games. You are always searching for that “one killer rock”, kinda like Tyrone Biggums from the Chappelle’s Show. Good luck!

submitted by /u/miSTARLORD
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
2 Jahre Mitglied2 Jahre Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller
Danke gesagt: 0 mal
Wurde gedankt: 0 mal

Werbung

Werbung

BeitragBeitrag #2 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 11. Jun 2019, 01:30

--------
Strange request but thought why not?!
Post at: Di 11. Jun 2019, 01:25
By /u/Pkactus

Does anyone out there have a colour scheme for the Chroma Ornata Keyboard set from Razer?

submitted by /u/Pkactus
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #3 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 11. Jun 2019, 01:50

Updated at: Di 11. Jun 2019, 01:50

--------
Going to try melting my ship and re-buying it to get around a bug, have a few questions
Post at: Di 11. Jun 2019, 01:50
By /u/DannyDorito173

I made a post yesterday that upset a lot of people; I have a game-breaking bug that essentially deletes my only ship from Arena Commander if I spawn it in the PU, forcing me to choose between playing AC, the mode I play most, and the PU, the mode where I can actually test new features. It was extremely frustrating, and I was considering looking into a refund, but have since decided it's not worth the hassle. Instead, I'm going to melt my package and repurchase it to see if it fixes the problem. I'm also not a fan of the all gatling loadout that I stupidly paid $18 for on my 325a, as the guns run out of ammo extremely quickly.

My questions are as follows:

-it says that I'll get $123 in store credit. Do I just buy a Mustang starter package/Squadron 42 with that, then use the remaining credit to upgrade back to the 325a?

-Will I lose my insurance?

-Will I lose my extra starting UEC that I got for using a referral code?

-Do I get exactly the price of everything back, including tax, so that I can purchase everything I'm melting back?

-Will I lose anything else at all? As of now I have a customized 325a, squadron 42, 6,000 starting UEC (1000 from package, 5,000 from referral), a commemorative coin, and an "epoch society t-shirt" - no idea how I got it.

submitted by /u/DannyDorito173
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #4 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 11. Jun 2019, 02:15

--------
Alternate 300 commercial
Post at: Di 11. Jun 2019, 02:09
By /u/AlmanacPony

Re-upload of a version of the 300 series commercial by a friend. It's the same as before, but cleaned up a little in the music and timing after some feedback.

submitted by /u/AlmanacPony
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #5 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 11. Jun 2019, 02:30

--------
How Do I make cinematics?
Post at: Di 11. Jun 2019, 02:26
By /u/Tiatol2

I am trying to make short cinematic clips in the video game, but I can't find any up-to-date tutorials or forums. The older ones all say to press f4 and it will toggle to director mode, but hitting it toggles it from 3rd person to 1st person. Can someone explain what I have to do?

submitted by /u/Tiatol2
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Once a destroyer, now a derelict of the past
Post at: Di 11. Jun 2019, 02:29
By /u/ibracitizen

Bild

submitted by /u/ibracitizen
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #6 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 11. Jun 2019, 02:40

--------
Ramp of my titan won't open. Anybody dealt with this before?
Post at: Di 11. Jun 2019, 02:40
By /u/TrainRidingHobo

Just trying to deliver yellow boxes and I hurry out to my ship and the ramp won't open. Set the box down, go in the cockpit entrance, make sure to unlock everything, go back to the ramp, still doesn't open. And I auto landed at Olisar so there's nothing blocking the way.

submitted by /u/TrainRidingHobo
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #7 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 11. Jun 2019, 03:35

--------
༼ つ ◕ ◕ ༽つ GIVE SHIP RENTALS ༼ つ ◕ ◕ ༽つ
Post at: Di 11. Jun 2019, 03:30
By /u/Zebulah_Crimson

submitted by /u/Zebulah_Crimson
[url=https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/bz6uip/つ_つ_give_ship_rentals_つ_つ/][link][/url] [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/bz6uip/つ_つ_give_ship_rentals_つ_つ/][comments][/url]

[url=https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/bz6uip/つ_つ_give_ship_rentals_つ_つ/]Read more...[/url]
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #8 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 11. Jun 2019, 03:40

--------
Getting infinite load screen
Post at: Di 11. Jun 2019, 03:35
By /u/JVW1225

Just installed on a new PC and I'm getting an infinite load screen after launching the game. I've tried deleting the user folder and complete reinstalls. Anyone have any ideas?

submitted by /u/JVW1225
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #9 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 11. Jun 2019, 03:45

--------
So I finally escaped the death trap at the Freelancer wreck at Yela with the BlackBox...
Post at: Di 11. Jun 2019, 03:41
By /u/DrGerli

Bild

submitted by /u/DrGerli
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #10 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 11. Jun 2019, 03:50

--------
Found my ship's..... well, you know...
Post at: Di 11. Jun 2019, 03:46
By /u/L-Topsail

Bild

submitted by /u/L-Topsail
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #11 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 11. Jun 2019, 04:55

--------
So it's probably safe to say at this point we won't be able to buy any more Origin ships?
Post at: Di 11. Jun 2019, 04:50
By /u/JKarrde

Bild

submitted by /u/JKarrde
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Skyline help
Post at: Di 11. Jun 2019, 04:52
By /u/Jgnichols01

Hi I need help with my skyline. When I try to zoom in everything disappears, it makes it almost impossible to set waypoints. Please help.

submitted by /u/Jgnichols01
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #12 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 11. Jun 2019, 05:20

--------
How to restock ammo
Post at: Di 11. Jun 2019, 05:19
By /u/Jgnichols01

How can I restock my ammo for my ship? It will not let me restock it it just says restock is not available and I have no ammo.

submitted by /u/Jgnichols01
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #13 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 11. Jun 2019, 05:30

--------
[Subreddit Req]Can we have a "'No Screenshot' Saturday"?
Post at: Di 11. Jun 2019, 05:26
By /u/Jace_09

Looking honestly at having a break day from screenshots. I get that thats the main source of activity on the sub, but it just drowns out so many discussion topics. I feel having one day without that will give all of us a break who enjoy talking about the game.

What do you all think?

submitted by /u/Jace_09
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #14 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 11. Jun 2019, 05:40

--------
SC with Windows 10 version 1903 installed... did you have problems/issues?
Post at: Di 11. Jun 2019, 05:36
By /u/myelrecsy

I'm not sure to upgrade my windows to version 1903 because I don't want to have problems with running SC on it.... my windows build right now is running SC smoothly.... So I am asking those who upgraded to Win10 ver 1903 if they didn't have problems or issues with SC. Thanks.

submitted by /u/myelrecsy
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #15 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 11. Jun 2019, 05:45

--------