Willkommen auf Sith'ari. Hier klicken zum registrieren

newest submissions : starcitizen

Alles über das Star Citizen Universum

BeitragBeitrag #91 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » So 28. Jun 2020, 23:45

--------
So, we were on our way to Crusader and then my friend decided to get out of the ship midjump. Couldn't capture that moment but we chatted about it. "Nothing happens if you go out".
Post at: So 28. Jun 2020, 23:44
By /u/RandomGeneratedNPC

Bild

submitted by /u/RandomGeneratedNPC
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
3 Jahre Mitglied3 Jahre Mitglied3 Jahre Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller
Danke gesagt: 0 mal
Wurde gedankt: 0 mal

Werbung

Werbung

BeitragBeitrag #92 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » So 28. Jun 2020, 23:50

--------
Stellarsonic Jukebox suggestion
Post at: So 28. Jun 2020, 23:45
By /u/Awellknownstick

Can we have it in our ships mebbe as a hud window option? I've had a broken one in my hanger since, err when was it, 2014? I know I can use my pc desktop irl or you tube etc, but immersion... I have tonnes of music on my pc. Being able to stream onto a hud window is a lot but the jukebox.... Cowboy Beebop ost mmmm

submitted by /u/Awellknownstick
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #93 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 29. Jun 2020, 00:00

--------
Future Carrack Petition
Post at: So 28. Jun 2020, 23:56
By /u/oopgroup

First things first, this is not for those that like their current Carrack.

I say again, this is not a call to rework the currently released in-game Carrack. If you like the one you have now, great! Power to ya. Enjoy that baby. It is what it is. This post isn't about changing it.

That said, I do think it's more than reasonable for those of us [backers/owners] who were extremely disappointed by the current Carrack design to request a future option--much in the way that EVE has multiple versions of their ships. And let's be real, CIG isn't gonna stop making ships.

Let's face it, the Carrack came out fugly as all hell--much in the way that the Vanguard (and now MSR) ended up being fugly beyond measure. All so it
(?????).

Some of us have paid lots... like... way too much... to get some cool ships and help development. It's only fair that CIG listens to the people who are handing them their paychecks. This is a video game, and there's no reason we can't get a ship that isn't flat, lazy, boring, squashed, and has generally head-shaking design lines.

On that note, I propose that CIG release (in the future) an alternate (arguably original) UEEN version of the Carrack that is much more true to the slightly larger 170m version that looked both considerably more proportionate (
) and quite a bit more functional with more interior space. It looked to be a true exploration vessel, but sadly it came out as a somewhat underwhelming runt. Hell, a future release of an alternate version could even line up with community events and lore! It could be a hoot.

*drum roll*

Go sign the petition.

Let's get this baby back. And let's not let CIG be lazy on those engines. Who cares if it doesn't make some sort of SciFi sense to have square engines. This is a video game. And the Carrack was top secret for ages. WHO KNOWS?! Square engines could have been super sexy top secret tech. Imagine that?

And again, if you like your current Carrack, that's totally fine. This isn't calling to change that one.

Cheers!

submitted by /u/oopgroup
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

Vorherige

Zurück zu Star Citizen News