newest submissions : starcitizen

Alles über das Star Citizen Universum

BeitragBeitrag #76 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 28. Jul 2020, 21:45

--------
Constant crashing
Post at: Di 28. Jul 2020, 21:40
By /u/Fanky_memes

So I just bought the game today it’s a fresh install and the game keeps crashing I got some help from some people on discord and still it keeps on crashing no error codes I’m on a hdd I deleted some games I don’t play I made star citizen real-time priority in task manger graphics set to low v sync off

submitted by /u/Fanky_memes
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
3 Jahre Mitglied3 Jahre Mitglied3 Jahre Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller
Danke gesagt: 0 mal
Wurde gedankt: 0 mal

Werbung

Werbung

BeitragBeitrag #77 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 28. Jul 2020, 22:05

--------
Jump drives 3.9.1
Post at: Di 28. Jul 2020, 22:00
By /u/RunnyBabbit21

Hello i cant seam to find the answer any where else so i thought i would ask here what is the best jump drive for a military drive size 3

submitted by /u/RunnyBabbit21
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Carrack woes
Post at: Di 28. Jul 2020, 22:02
By /u/duffym09

Why is the carrack given such a small berth at the larger ports like New Babbage and Area 18? I get that it's only like 126 meters long but damn....it's always such a tight squeeze. I've lost millions of aUEC doing laranite hauls just trying to get into Lorville or Area 18, getting all the way to the end just to randomly explode over the pad.

submitted by /u/duffym09
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #78 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 28. Jul 2020, 22:10

--------
Shhh... NPC is sleeping
Post at: Di 28. Jul 2020, 22:07
By /u/Omelette_Baguette

Bild

submitted by /u/Omelette_Baguette
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #79 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 28. Jul 2020, 22:20

--------
Like a whale tossing in the ocean
Post at: Di 28. Jul 2020, 22:15
By /u/mygeneticsaretrash

https://clips.twitch.tv/EntertainingFastDurianShazBotstix

submitted by /u/mygeneticsaretrash
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #80 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 28. Jul 2020, 22:30

Updated at: Di 28. Jul 2020, 22:30

--------
Where to begin?
Post at: Di 28. Jul 2020, 22:25
By /u/LongDongVon4skn

I played SC months ago and I thought it was a really neat game but I felt lost like I didn't know what I was doing, getting killed in space and just taking forever to get from one planet to another so I dropped the game. I still always follow the subreddit because the game looks amazing and I really want to love it, but I also feel like I don't have the time to sink into it. Is there faster ways to travel or anything or does it always take forever? Like I said maybe I'm doing something wrong but I would love to give the game another shot.

submitted by /u/LongDongVon4skn
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #81 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 28. Jul 2020, 22:50

Updated at: Di 28. Jul 2020, 22:50

--------
My account is now threatened with a final notice (warning to other critics)
Post at: Di 28. Jul 2020, 22:47
By /u/ilkhani

Bild

Long post, but if you care about the community and the projects, I recommend you read it through.I do not know what I expect from this sub-reddit, but as someone who cares about the games and the community, this is my only option as I am not a big streamer or anyone famous.

Today I received my latest ban from Spectrum, 30 days. Following that ban is the accompanied warning that the next one will be permanent and that my game access is at stake.For those that may not know my participation in the community, I usually tend to post on Spectrum. I was one of the handful of backers to push for the public roadmap back in the days on the old forum. For 7 years, I have supported the two games and always known to separate the white-knights from critical thinkers.

https://preview.redd.it/ygdd3aw95od51.jpg?width=1284&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=badf8b84155aea6a95d786284ebe92dd487d98d4

Over the years I have helped out as much as I could on bug solving, feedback and ideas, but since 2016, where I started becoming more critical of the communication of CIG and the way they handled the roadmap, my account got increasingly targeted by the admin Kraiklynn and his two loyal moderators Synthwave and Nightrider.

All my bans have been related to these three individuals not liking that I speak about moderation rule 7, that prevents discussing moderation on Spectrum and my criticism of CIG communication and PR. None of the bans have been your typical ban reasons, insulting people, threatening or anything childish. I have always kept a mature response to people, because you won't get far by insulting them.

Nonetheless, I have provided a screenshot of their quote of the two lines I wrote and their reasoning for the ban.Thread that discussion was taking place in: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/big-german-game-magazine-talking-about-not-deliver

I don't know where to go from here. Needless to say they have won in eliminating my voice in the community. I cannot afford to lose game access, which effectively means that moderation rule 7 of spectrum alongside the threat of permanent removal, is working as intended by CIG.It is very strange to go from admiring the man from before his announcement in 2012 to being silenced by his anonymous hounds. I hope the community realizes how many of us are having our accounts targeted this way and something changes, but I won't hold out hope for such.

Thank you for your time reading this.

submitted by /u/ilkhani
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #82 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 28. Jul 2020, 22:55

--------
Which dogfighter for 3.10??
Post at: Di 28. Jul 2020, 22:50
By /u/Jag-Hiroshi

Yep... based on an untuned Alpha, I'm going to melt a Hawk or a Razor (or both) to get a good dogfighter purely for fun in 3.10.

Pilots, what's your stand out, go to light/medium fighter for 3.10 and why?

submitted by /u/Jag-Hiroshi
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Why is CIG still so terrified of Crytek?
Post at: Di 28. Jul 2020, 22:51
By /u/oopgroup

Bild

Got banned [again?] from Spectrum for casually mentioning this. I guess I got banned at one point before for bringing it up, but honestly I don't even remember:

https://preview.redd.it/vk9ldg3h5od51.png?width=2119&format=png&auto=webp&s=b4003de8522e4016ab28fe5eccb0d1e4a175e198

Does anyone have any kind of actual facts or credible insight into why even the most brief mention of the existence of the Crytek lawsuit is a bannable offense?

The only thing I could find on the matter was that they settled back in February--like as in it's over with and not pending or current litigation (which is usually why people can't talk about or mention the topic to be tried).

-Is Crytek still secretly holding CIG by the nuts?

-Was some part of the settlement agreement that CIG not ever acknowledge that Crytek is a real entity ever again?

-Is this why SQ42 information and updates have been virtually silent again all year (new court filings maybe)?

-Did I accidentally discover why we're likely never to see a SQ42 update in the near future?

-Just curious if anyone has some "leak" like info on this. I thought this was in the past.

submitted by /u/oopgroup
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #83 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 28. Jul 2020, 23:05

--------
The new Flight Model IS new content. It will make or break this game. If you are not here just for the tourism, go test it and provide feedback.
Post at: Di 28. Jul 2020, 23:00
By /u/lars19th

We are here to test and give feedback and as far as I am concerned, this is one of the biggest changes (for the best) done to this game recently. They finally added jerk and weather effects to flight. Ships look and fly so much better in atmo but there is definitely room for improvement towards greatness.

I think the community should spend more time testing and giving feedback on the flight model instead of complaining about "content drought". Cute new ships and different color planets are absolutely worthless if ships fly like FPS cameras in space.

I am a bit disappointed youtubers are barely talking about the FM (Except for Noobifier). It is kind of a huge deal for the success of this game.

TLDR: Play the new flight model. There is a lot of room to invest time and test things for weeks there. It is an exciting time to be playing Star Citizen.

submitted by /u/lars19th
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #84 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 28. Jul 2020, 23:15

Updated at: Di 28. Jul 2020, 23:15

--------
Sentinelle above Clio ocean
Post at: Di 28. Jul 2020, 23:11
By /u/shoeii

Bild

submitted by /u/shoeii
[link] [comments]

Read more...

This is what happens before a crash
Post at: Di 28. Jul 2020, 23:11
By /u/Fanky_memes

Bild

submitted by /u/Fanky_memes
[link] [comments]

Read more...

How does CIG get back on track?
Post at: Di 28. Jul 2020, 23:13
By /u/maltman1856

This past week has been a rough one for CIG PR. Although they still have yet to release anything regarding SQ42 or any promised videos, going back and reading posts in this subreddit as well as reading articles like this;

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattperez/2019/05/01/exclusive-the-saga-of-star-citizen-a-video-game-that-raised-300-millionbut-may-never-be-ready-to-play/#394eef1b5ac9

I'm very concerned about the possibility of the game never being completed and possibly we are past the point of this project being salvaged.

All the historical data leaves me to the conclusion that Chris Roberts is the biggest issue preventing the project from finishing. Employee interviews and missed deadlines from the past 5 years all point to mismanagement of resources and funds. It all smells like a very similar situation in which Microsoft stepped in to complete the game.

I just want to play something that isn't a broken mess, I don't care if it is just two systems as long or even if we get half of what was promised gameplay wise. I feel like all our our pledges will result in nothing if something drastic doesn't happen soon. This situation can't continue or the project will never see Beta (which is still 5 years away at the current pace of development).

How does CIG get back on track and stick to their deadlines?

submitted by /u/maltman1856
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #85 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 28. Jul 2020, 23:20

--------
[PSA] Before Posting a "Insert Concern Post here" Please read through the already 50+ "Insert Concern post here" In the last week. Chances are your concerned has alreeady been noted.
Post at: Di 28. Jul 2020, 23:19
By /u/Popolaman

Look I get it. CIG is late (welcome to Star Citizen) but before you go making another concern essay just look through the already dozens of posts made in the last week alone. Chances are they've already been addressed by the rest of the community. Also people have scared away most devs from even looking here , so if you reaaaallly want to post a "insert theory as to why you're scared of this failing" post just do it on spectrum. Thanks K bai!!

submitted by /u/Popolaman
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #86 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 28. Jul 2020, 23:25

Updated at: Di 28. Jul 2020, 23:25

--------
3.10, Grim Hex, and the new meta ramming bounty hunters
Post at: Di 28. Jul 2020, 23:24
By /u/FreedomProdigy

Bild

submitted by /u/FreedomProdigy
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #87 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 28. Jul 2020, 23:35

Updated at: Di 28. Jul 2020, 23:35

--------
With the new rock scanner for all ships, has anyone found fps mineable rocks that are not for the ROC?
Post at: Di 28. Jul 2020, 23:30
By /u/Rainwalker007

I have spent 3 hours scanning Daymar and I only found fps rocks that are too big for the multitool. Has anyone found smaller rocks that can be mined by the multitool using an aurora or a normal ship?

If the only rocks you can scan with a starter ship is ROC and Prospector rocks then its basically pointless for a starter ship..

submitted by /u/Rainwalker007
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #88 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 28. Jul 2020, 23:40

--------
Just my two cents about star citizen and squadron 42 development speed.
Post at: Di 28. Jul 2020, 23:36
By /u/matrixkid29

DISCLAIMER: Am drunk

The way I see it, we all pledged money to see the best damn space game EVER. The game we all envisioned had EVERYTHING we could ever want plus what all the things I could ever want plus all the things everyone else could ever want. Multiple star systems with different atmospheres, gravities and each ship with their own unique handling combined with a first person shooter, and an MMO and a single player campaign.....you get the idea.

And you think this will be done in 10 years? 15 years? lol

We pledged our money not for a game, but THE BEST game. We asked for and bought into the Idea of this game having EVERYTHING we could ALL ever ask for.

so when i hear complaints about game development speed, all I hear, are people who want another $60 dollar game that can be completed in $60 worth of time. This is a 300 million dollar game, and as such, will take another 300 milllion hours worth of development time. And yea, its still getting pledges.

so if you want to stop pledging the idea, please do. Make your statement with your wallet and go to /r/starcitizen_refunds

but last i checked, this subreddit is for us, The people that pledged to the grand idea that is star citizen.

Feel free to say "I told you so" when they stop developing and haven't released anything, But until then, stop being drama queens.

submitted by /u/matrixkid29
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #89 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Di 28. Jul 2020, 23:55

--------