Willkommen auf Sith'ari. Hier klicken zum registrieren

newest submissions : starcitizen

Alles über das Star Citizen Universum

BeitragBeitrag #76 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 29. Jul 2020, 20:00

Updated at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 20:00

--------
With everything happening in the SC ccommunity recently, this post by another favorite game of mine made me sigh. This is all it takes CIG, you just have to hold yourselves accountable with honest candor and the community will understand.
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 19:59
By /u/DankandSpank

Bild

submitted by /u/DankandSpank
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Oh Look! It's Herald's Comet!
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 19:59
By /u/BuzZz_Killer

Bild

submitted by /u/BuzZz_Killer
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
3 Jahre Mitglied3 Jahre Mitglied3 Jahre Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller
Danke gesagt: 0 mal
Wurde gedankt: 0 mal

Werbung

Werbung

BeitragBeitrag #77 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 29. Jul 2020, 20:10

--------
Are CIG joking with the CONSTANT noise in the Freelancer now? I hope this is a joke or a bug. What an awful fucking racket to put up with the whole time I'm flying.
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 20:04
By /u/GameStunts

Bild

submitted by /u/GameStunts
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #78 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 29. Jul 2020, 20:20

--------
PTU Wave 2 is up
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 20:17
By /u/VodkaBurnerNN

Just logged on and saw I had PTU access

submitted by /u/VodkaBurnerNN
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #79 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 29. Jul 2020, 20:30

--------
This is how real Avionics Blades in an A380 nowadays look like. Microtech has nice offerings too
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 20:27
By /u/Nomad-Scorpion

Bild

submitted by /u/Nomad-Scorpion
[link] [comments]

Read more...

FL Max
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 20:28
By /u/chrisbrinzo

Bild

submitted by /u/chrisbrinzo
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Shocking information about SQ42 development
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 20:29
By /u/two_comedians

A trusted insider source has revealed to me shocking information about SQ42 development.

They are starting over from scratch. They were on path to release the beta this year, but Chris Roberts decided that what they had was no longer good enough. The vision was no longer good enough. Everything had to change. Everything we've seen has been scrapped. So now they are back to square one. I'm told even Mark Hamill has been cut from the game. They're redoing everything.

As a result development on the PU and Theaters of War have been almost completely abandoned to work on Chris' new vision for SQ42. A new roadmap and teaser to be made to reflect this new vision.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/two_comedians
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #80 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 29. Jul 2020, 20:45

--------
I made my first cinematic, it's a "showcase" of MicroTech. I hope you find it relaxing, because I'd like to do them for other planets as well!
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 20:41
By /u/Magic_newbie

Bild

submitted by /u/Magic_newbie
[comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #81 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 29. Jul 2020, 21:00

Updated at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 21:00

--------
Can I have my sub back please?
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 20:55
By /u/starswift

The world is a shitty place right now. 2020 sucks donkey balls. I don't watch the news because: a) screw coronavirus, b) I'm 42 and I like to make my own mind up by searching for balanced facts about the world online based upon truth and reason, and c) everyone seems angry all the time about everything these days.

How do I like to relax? By reading stories about my favourite gaming project. I'm concierge and I'm backer 227,140 (so I've been invested in this project a VERY long time. My favourite is to watch all the fantastic gameplay videos that others post and lap up any snippet of information about new features, tools or polish.

There is absolutely a place for criticism here but some of you guys are getting really OTT, personal & disrespectful and surely damaging the morale of some of the devs who are as invested in the success of this project as the majority of us are and who are active, regular participants in this very sub. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if many of those posting are literally doing it for shits and giggles (judging by some of the ID monikers),

What's my point? Please can we have a return to cosy, courteous discussion otherwise some of us will be likely looking for a new subreddit to call 'home'.

submitted by /u/starswift
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Revision of Crime Stat for taking back ship - Spectrum Upvote
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 20:59
By /u/v8n3t

Hello all,

Simply wanted to link the post to upvote in hopes of getting a little attention to this item. Its tricky and I am not sure how it would be revised or adjusted on CIG's side; however it could use a little attention.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/4/thread/live-feedback-special-request-overbearing-crime-an/3220679

Whats said within the post:

"
"Crimestats given in situations where you feel you did not commit a crime"

Currently if you kill a player 'not in your party' that stole your ship; you end up with a crime stat.

Has this been revised or adjusted?
"

To add clarification, I am not against pirating. I think its an important part of the game that will provide balance in the risk/reward aspect of things. However this needs a little tuning :)

submitted by /u/v8n3t
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #82 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 29. Jul 2020, 21:10

--------
Is PTU down atm?
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 21:06
By /u/ecion155

I can log into live but get the account verification error when trying the PTU

submitted by /u/ecion155
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Virpil Alpha broken trigger - any advice?
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 21:07
By /u/pookage

hey folks!

so I recently treated myself to one of those fancy Virpil Alpha sticks, but it's been less than a week and the trigger has gone limp and is unresponsive...have any of you bought the same grips and found the same thing? for all you grip-modders out there: is this something I can fix? It would suuuuck to have to return them.

any advice would be much appreciated!

submitted by /u/pookage
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #83 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 29. Jul 2020, 21:22

Updated at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 21:22

--------
Playing PTU 3.10 universe after been away for a long while
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 21:16
By /u/HumbrolUser

So I noticed that as I started playing in the PTU universe, I am making remarks to myself. I thought I'd share them. Only negative points will be listed (ok, mostly negative things, some more sponaneous positive things):

List to be updated (wip). Being assorted points in no particular order. I write them down as I go along:

[*]PTU apparent freeze on first startup with a grayed out window or something. Admittedly, I copied the account from live to ptu a minute before or so, maybe that had anything to do with the apparent freeze.
[*]I had to enter r_displayinfo 3 into the console to get an idea what fps I get, but no big problem, but would be nice to have that fps counter built into the game somehow I think.
[*]I spawned at New Babbage after making a character.
[*]After leaving out the door in my room, I can't seem to get back inside, or somehow I didn't take notice of the door I left out of.
[*]Elevator, when called, doesn't indicate button press visually, only with a beep, this seems inadequate.
[*]Elevator when moving, doesn't show indication visually on the elevator touch panel, this seems inadequate.
[*]"Item management" view on the mobiGlas show medpen as "equippped" but also "in use 1", this seems redundant, and I wonder why the game tells me the item is "in use" when it obviously isn't, or it means something else.
[*]Looking at the mobiGlas and my item management screen, as always I strongly dislike the animated character. It is bizarre imo, beacuse that person figure obviously isn't me, and it doesn't make any sense to have myself animated this way. Also, the rotating items I find obnoxious and annoying. Also, when rotating my character figure the gun holster doesn't update properly, but presumably a minor thing to be fixed. I am ok with rotating the figure, but I like a simply static figure, or ideally a static picture/photo/visual.
[*]The plants lits from the underside, looks weird imo. I guess it would be a new thing, but I don't like it. Though one might wonder if the plants (if alive) get their light to photosynthesis, from the underside of the leaves. Presumably a purely aesthetic lighting choice, but I think it looks goofy.
[*]Btw, I liked how the elevator panel was nicely rendered.
[*]MobiGlas show some amount of UEC, but as always, the multi digit number is hard to read, because there are no spacing or . to separate the thousands. Why CIG after all this time? This omission is actually terrible imo.
[*]MobiGlas display seems to have too visible menus, thick borders and too high contrast, and too large a font, I think, as if, maybe MobiGlas when played in game, was supposed to be viewed from a TV screen, but not a computer screen where your face is proably just 50 cm off the screen.
[*]Having taken the elevator to the lobby at New Baggabe, I am apparently in a hotel or something, however I have no guide for where to go, no map, no sings, no help at all it seems. This seems inadequte, but easily fixable later I guess.
[*]A character figure walks in front of me, then walks forth but onto a table, takes a 90 deg turn and walks off teh table and sits down in a sofa? Player or npc?
[*]Some flowers in the lobby are lit from above, this seems inconsistent with the other type of lighting seen elsewhere.
[*]I like the art exhibit outside the lobby.
[*]"MT Metroloop", what does MT mean?
[*]Brentworth Care Center, sounds too vague imo. What are they caring for? Hard to tell.
[*]Random mist seen near wall by some plants, looks weird. What is it? I don't know.
[*]"Fines & Citation Payment System" Paying fines is optional? I would think they would force withdrawals from you. Or, what am I missing?
[*]I think I see a unixex toilet somewhere, unsure. I find it a little surprising to see a traditional swing door there, with a traditional door handle on it. I.e no sliding door.
[*]Apparently some inaccessible areas, or unused locations behind locked doors, but ok.
[*]Walking down the stairs where it says "MT Metroloop", the rounded sign that indicate some kind of transportation, is up-side down when compared to the rounded sign that indicated the presumed toilet. An inconsistency?
[*]Anonymous trash can is anonymous. Maybe "plausible" but there is imo always a good idea to try be informative to the player base. OR, maybe this isn't a trash can. Maybe it is a toilet? How would I know?
[*]What is the interior of New Babbage supposed to look at night time, is it then also overly brightly lit? It is a style I guess, but there is a lot of lighting, but unsuitable for night time I think.
[*]I think some of the gray metal like surfaces, looks weird. No hints about what material this is. I don't like it. Seen around an open doorway.
[*]The "checkpoint" thingies with "entrance" and "keep clear" signs on floor, is a little odd. Presumably it is not only important to make way for people coming in one direction, but more signs should be added I think, for what looks like, directional travel, or, becasue the thingies with some scanner panel or whatever are reversed for the incoming direction, there is no other sign to discourage travel in the wrong direction.
[*]At the "train station" I can't help but wonder, if the low hanging lights, and all, clashes with the idea of light being hot, with the lighting being cool, this seems inconsistent and imo nonsensical in a way, because the lights are really glaring
[*]The presumably destination sign, lit up on display in the ceiling at the "train station" is back lit with white, or near white, this is really glaring and a little weird I think. Presumably stylistic, but it doesn't seem user friendly to look at.
[*]I just remembered, back at my room after spawn, when opening the drawers in the room, there is about a second delay before the drawer actually opens. Ideally, this should happen instantly. That delay seem forced and is imo a bad thing. Perhaps suitable for synced gameplay? Still, a second delay seems like too much.
[*]Entering a carriage. As the carriage speeds off, I am sure I would normally fall to my feet because of the sudden acceleration of the carriage.
[*]Time spent from "Lobby" or maybe "commons"? to spaceport seems ok imo, didn't feel too long.
[*]Apparently no way to sit down inside the carriage. Apparently I have to stand.
[*]Entering an elevator, after clicking the panel once on the outside, no visual and no discernible sound even.
[*]A female player character enters the elevator with me. I find the elevator door opening, to be too tall in comparison to the human figure.
[*]More mist seen. Yet, cool lighting, this seems inconsistent. Presumably the humidity in this room is warm and humid, or am I supposed to think it is cold, and that the mist seen is warm air inside a cold room? But then it doesn't make sense to have plants on the inside then in the cold rooms if they are cold.
[*]The large open doorways seems to have this retro style to them, angled and all, I don't like it. Without character I think.
[*]I pass an open doorway and find myself staring at two sets of two tiny lights up near the ceiling, above some plants. The lights are so glaring, they seem pointless, and annoying. They don't appear to be lighting up the room or anything. This is a corner, which leads to a new area.
[*]A lot of lights have strong glow to them, I don't like it. Maybe suitable when viewed behind some kind of glass or visor perhaps, like a helmet, but are also there when I take my helmet off.
[*]​
[/list] submitted by /u/HumbrolUser
[link] [comments]

Read more...

I've reached my 10th Mission log on Star Citizen, Thanks for watching!!
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 21:19
By /u/Auz380

Bild

submitted by /u/Auz380
[comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #84 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 29. Jul 2020, 21:25

--------
I guess it's time to cancel Star Citizen too
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 21:23
By /u/2BearArmy

Bild

submitted by /u/2BearArmy
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #85 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 29. Jul 2020, 21:30

--------
Newtonian Orbits are back :-)
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 21:27
By /u/MerlinCH65

I tried to do newtonian orbits in 3.9 but it did not work. Now in 3.10 it is working again.

Try out yourself and enjoy!!

Greetings Sitarow ^^

best

Merlin

submitted by /u/MerlinCH65
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #86 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 29. Jul 2020, 22:00

--------
CIG, repeat after me: "We're sorry. We borked up. We know there's a problem, and we're trying to fix it."
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 21:45
By /u/KaleKatarn

Seriously. Acknowledging you made a mistake and actually apologizing is not a sign of weakness, it's a sign of strength.

I'm a pre-$8mil backer. I've got a physical Rear Admiral package. I believe in the project, and I believe that S42 is gonna knock our socks off.

But just like me with my wife, ya gotta learn to recognize ya done fucked up, don't get defensive, own the mistake, apologize, and fix it.

You're entirely too defensive right now. And I get it, I really do, even though there's no way for me to explain how. It sucks, and it stinks, and blows, and any other thing you wanna throw in there. Feeling defensive and feeling attacked sucks. But you can rise above this, you can get back in the saddle, and you can silence the haters. But you gotta own it, and you gotta apologize.

You got this, CIG. We believe in you.

submitted by /u/KaleKatarn
[link] [comments]

Read more...

€50 I will add to my pledge when Emergency Shelter water I can drink.
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 21:45
By /u/Lone_John_Silver

Bild

submitted by /u/Lone_John_Silver
[link] [comments]

Read more...

I think we need to stop giving money to CIG if we want the development to pick up the pace.
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 21:52
By /u/VykMcDwarf

Apparently talking about how pissed we are on the Spectrum doesn't get any meaningful reaction to CIG. We've been doing that for months (hell, even years) and we are still waiting for a REAL communication from CIG.

Maybe I'm overreacting but I don't think there is any other way to make CIG reacts other than to cut the financial support the backers are providing. If we don't, well 2021 will just be another year of minor updates and delays but hey, at least you will have your cool new ship in your hangar!

Please, even if the new concepts or new fly ready ships look cool as fuck and you want to try them badly, don't give CIG anything as long as they won't acknowledge their community.

submitted by /u/VykMcDwarf
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Game reports high FPS but all I get is low frame rate ?
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 21:54
By /u/SirBerticus

Bild

submitted by /u/SirBerticus
[comments]

Read more...

Potenital buyer curious if it’s worth it with all the drama going on
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 21:56
By /u/Skullchaos

I’ve been looking at this game for a bit, and was wondering the general consensus on it? There’s a lot of drama going on rn and it’s dissuading me a bit but that just might be the vocal minority. Would love to hear

submitted by /u/Skullchaos
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #87 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 29. Jul 2020, 22:05

--------
Defending CIG
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 22:01
By /u/Drekathur

I'm curious. Been around for a while- this shitshow of missed timelines and features just out of reach has been the norm here for SC.
Why are people defending them after what feels like a very 'yeah, we heard the press knocking, here is something to keep yall quiet' letter was sent to the community?
Each passing year that CIG sets deadlines for itself and end-over-end fails to meet even their own goals shows the project management here is absolute garbage.
On top of the project management's abysmal appearance, we have an ANNIVERSARY SALE for a game that is not even out yet, with 'gameplay loops' that barely accommodate the space of the term 'gameplay loop'.
How are some people seeing this trajectory as positive?
I want this game to succeed, but they keep shooting themselves in the foot over very, VERY avoidable shit.

submitted by /u/Drekathur
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #88 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 29. Jul 2020, 22:10

Updated at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 22:10

--------
I think we're onto something.
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 22:08
By /u/Canarsi

Just wanted to give a big thanks to Kotaku EU and MassivelyOP. I absolutely believe it was no coincidence that after 100+ days of radio silence, we got some feedback within a 24-hour window of those 2 articles being written. Its safe to conclude our voices arent loud enough in Spectrum.

I'd also like to point out that both articles referred to sub-reddit posts , we (though indirectly) somehow chinked the communication barrier. It might not have been the update we needed, we still have no tangible reading for how far along SQ42 is, and the update was mostly the same copy pasted non substantial fluff they give us once in a blue moon, but it was SOMETHING. Good job to those who took their concerns to external platforms, It paid off i guess. (did it really tho?)

Safe to say we cant expect to get our questions answered unless 1 of 2 approaches are taken

1) Funding (wont happen anytime soon, money still gets thrown at them regardless)

2) Exposure, exposing their behavior in the eyes of external onlookers/potential backers or investors
seems to get their attention.

I put this on spectrum and it was eradicated by mods within 2 minutes, cant say im surprised tho.

submitted by /u/Canarsi
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #89 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 29. Jul 2020, 22:15

Updated at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 22:15

--------
Addressing Some Common Comments From Our Subreddit
Post at: Mi 29. Jul 2020, 22:14
By /u/Genji4Lyfe

I'd like to respond to some talking points that I see brought up over and over in various discussions. I am going to attempt to do this in as balanced a way as possible. And up front, I want to say that I want this game to succeed. Because the best possible outcome from all of this is that Star Citizen is great and something that we can enjoy playing for years to come. That's what (I hope) we all backed for.

"I've paid X amount for the game. I don't care how long it takes. I don't care if CIG communicates."

That's fine. I can't tell you how much you should spend or how long you should wait -- that's your budget, your time, and your opinion. However, along those lines, you also shouldn't ignore the large group of people who backed this project with expectations for both communication and delivery timeframe that were set by CIG themselves. Please don't blame the backers for supposedly setting expectations that actually come directly from the company -- and there should be room for both groups of people to coexist without either saying that the other isn't valid.

Don't tell the whales that they are wrong for being whales. It doesn't accomplish anything productive. Be willing to 'own' your own opinion. But if this is your position, don't use it to shame other people for expecting things within a timeframe consistent with CIG's communications over the years. Both positions have merit.

"People Can't Handle Communication"

Anyone who's worked in any capacity requiring public communication can tell you that being able handle criticism (as well as outright snarkiness, sarcasm, etc.) is part of the job. This is not an excuse for posters be toxic; they shouldn't be. If you have criticisms, they should be made more or less constructively and with supporting evidence. One wrong does not justify another. Hurling personal insults at everyone accomplishes little.

However, anyone who's ever had to do something like moderate a forum/community all the way up to being a representative or PR/community person for a large corporation will tell you that it requires a certain maturity level. You're going to get criticism -- and sometimes a lot of it. Sometimes people will be angry; sometimes they might attack you in ways that you feel or unjustified. Sometimes they might misunderstand things, based on the fact that you have information about what's happening behind the scenes that they aren't privy to. This is normal.

Anyone who is uncomfortable with delivering information knowing that they will receive criticism along with praise (or sometimes mostly just criticism) shouldn't be in a public role. Lots of mental and emotional fortitude is required to deal with the internet in 2020. Again, this is no excuse for toxicity. But a vocal minority being toxic is not an excuse to lump *all* forms of criticism together or to not deliver on the promises of communication.

"The Community Expects Too Much"

In some cases this is true. From being around the community since I backed in 2013, I've seen many post expecting that CIG will have every feature imaginable, and somehow be able to have the best of everything in every area. I fully believe that what they're trying to accomplish is incredibly difficult. The truth is, some things will have to be compromised at some point -- and despite what people say, even taking a long time to deliver is itself a form of compromise (because graphics and other features, which were once stunning in their time, become dated over time). It's unavoidable.

However, no one should use this talking point to excuse CIG from expectations which they themselves set, and communications that they have themselves promised. In my opinion, this is the baseline of expectation for any company or organization that takes your money; that they will deliver on whatever they promise to do. If CIG promises something, don't villify the backer base for excpecting and encouraging CIG to live up to expectations that they themselves set, or for being disappointed if they don't. It's natural.

No one should expect CIG (or any company) to perform miracles if they don't communicate that they expect to do so. But if they do, the onus is on them to deliver them. Don't blame the backers. Just hold CIG to what they said they would do -- no more, no less.

"CIG is a Scam"

I don't believe this in the slightest. I also don't think that pushing this talking point is very productive. A 'scam' which requires spending as much as or more money than it's taking in, in order to support the basic needs of salary and office, etc, isn't a very good 'scam'.

I believe that the company is full of people who are talented and work very hard on what they do. I also believe that many of the decisions of management are simply out of the hands of most of the hundreds of employees who work underneath them, and simply want to do their jobs and make a great game.

However, with that said -- I can understand why sometimes CIG's style of communication and development takes on the appearance of a something scam-like from the outside. And we should be able to admit that as well. Microtransactions for instantly-available content are unpopular. Megatransactions for content in concept stage will obviously be unpopular for the broader industry as well. Chained delays and not being able to announce delivery dates for a game likewise throw up red flags to most unbiased observers. Not everyone saying that Star Citizen is a scam is a troll.

Also, it's important to keep in mind that people have seen these kinds of promises before in the game industry, and that they almost always end in development hell and unltimately unfulfiling projects (Google Peter Molyneux). Almost inevitably, when someone claims that they're about to revolutionize the gaming industry *before* a game has been developed, it results in disappointment. People like to blame this on publishers, but even when developers have been able to decouple their development timeframe and restrictions from the publisher, in order to do whatever they want, the same things tend to happen:

If we had wanted some quickie piece of crap, it would have been out ages ago. It takes time to innovate - it doesn't take any time to shovel any old crap out there. Since we are not a publically held company, we aren't beholden to the same things that some big companies hold their development teams to, hence we can afford to take the time to make a quality product. Besides, once it's released, no one will care how long it took, they'll care that they have a cool fun game.

-George Broussard, co-owner of 3D Realms, project lead for Duke Nukem Forever

I would like to believe that CIG is the company that will break the mold and succeed where others have failed. But I should not be *required* to believe that. We should keep in mind that people have been made the same promises before, and have seen that outcomes that they've seen before. So we shouldn't paint anyone who's suspicious of the project as a heretic. Ultimately, release will either prove people either wrong or right.

-------

The TLDR: Multiple viewpoints are valid -- and love it or hate it we're all in this together. Let's treat each other with respect and leave room for all viewpoints, even the ones with disagree with. Communication is hard -- but it's still necessary. The game likely isn't a scam. It might look like one to some people. Understanding is how we all more forward together. Love you guys, whether I agree with you or not.

submitted by /u/Genji4Lyfe
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #90 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mi 29. Jul 2020, 22:25

--------