Drew Karpyshyn leaving Bioware

News Feed rund um SWToR

Drew Karpyshyn leaving Bioware

BeitragBeitrag #1 von SWTorstrategies [RSS Bot] » Sa 10. Mär 2018, 17:50

Star Wars Gaming news
Star Wars Gaming News | SWTOR

--------
Post at: Sa 10. Mär 2018, 17:49

Last night Drew Karpyshyn tweeted that he is leaving BioWare. This is the second time Drew Karpyshyn is leaving the studio to pursue new ventures.

It’s Friday (at least in my time zone) and I’m finally able to go public with my big announcement!
*******drumroll*******

As of last Friday, I have left BioWare to pursue other creative ventures. For more details, go to my NEWS page: https://t.co/cmSV0up2Sa

— Drew Karpyshyn (@DrewKarpyshyn) March 9, 2018

He served as a senior writer for BioWare’s Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and lead writer for the first two Mass Effect video games. He joined BioWare in 2000 and wrote most of the scenario and much of the dialogue for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, and was one of the lead writers and planners on Jade Empire, as well as working on several games in the Baldur’s Gate series. His next major project was the Mass Effect series of games. His third book, Darth Bane: Path of Destruction was published by Del Rey Ballantine Books in 2006.

You can read more about his decision over at his blog:

official Fogbank Entertainment announcement.

Drew Karpyshyn’s blog

(Visited 2 times, 2 visits today)

Read more...
SWTorstrategies [RSS Bot]
6 Jahre Mitglied6 Jahre Mitglied6 Jahre Mitglied6 Jahre Mitglied6 Jahre Mitglied6 Jahre Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller
Danke gesagt: 0 mal
Wurde gedankt: 0 mal

Werbung

Werbung

Zurück zu SWToR News