Willkommen auf Sith'ari. Hier klicken zum registrieren

newest submissions : starcitizen

Alles über das Star Citizen Universum

BeitragBeitrag #1 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 16. Apr 2018, 00:05

--------
Is it possible to request a ship with ground vehicle stored inside?
Post at: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 00:01
By /u/I_will_kill_u

Hey guys, loaded up 3.1.2 today and requested my reclaimer, thought occured to me that the cargo or even salvage bay could store a fair few vehicles but I'm not aware of any option to retrieve a ship with ground vehicles pre-stored. Is it a possibility or maybe even planned further down the road?

submitted by /u/I_will_kill_u
[link] [comments]

Read more...

(NSFW) - Alien sex confirmed
Post at: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 00:04
By /u/Mordius71

submitted by /u/Mordius71
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller
Danke gesagt: 0 mal
Wurde gedankt: 0 mal

Werbung

Werbung

BeitragBeitrag #2 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 16. Apr 2018, 00:10

Updated at: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 00:10

--------
Greetings
Post at: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 00:05
By /u/rhiscoberts

Greetings fellow Citizens,

My name is Xyzlorz. I am a human hybrid from the distant future.

Earth as you know it now has just been destroyed in my timeline. Me, and others like me, have been forced to travel back in time in the name of survival.

Since I have nothing better to do (in the future our race has the capability to summon money just by mere thought) I decided to provide my fellow Citizens a timeline of upcoming and future events regarding the game Star Citizen. Suffice to say that even in my timeline (3309 AD), the full game still isn't out yet.

Here are a few milestones that the game will achieve in the near future:

-6/22/2019: SpaceZ, a brand new startup, announced that planning and production will begin on a spaceship capable of traveling, outfitted with equipment capable of terraforming and colonizing Mars. Roberts Space Industries has commemorated this historical milestone by adding a new passenger ship called the Zspace.

-2/13/2021: Alpha 4.02837 has been announced for SC. Some things broke, and for the rest of this year incremental updates has been pushed out to in order to try to address some of its problems. 3 new ships has been announced. Elite Dangerous Season7 integrated seamless server integration and a persistent universe.

-1/1/2022: FPS has been released with the latest season of Elite Dangerous. Players in Elite Dangerous can now do all the things outlined in Star Citizen's roadmap. A new space and FPS shooter, Everyone Man, Woman and Trap Sky has also been released and features one huge persistent universe with an arcade feel.

-9/28/2025: Mark Hamill has died of old age. Chris Roberts stated work on SQ42 will be halted indefinitely because he said "it just doesn't feel right with a different actor in his place. It just wouldn't feel realistic". Alpha 5.283746 has been released. 2 new ships has been announced.

-5/10/2028: Production has been completed on SpaceZ's spaceship. It is set to travel to Mars in 3 months, with notable pioneers and celebrities such as Justin Bieber and Chris Pane. Around this time Alpha 8.2019274 has been released.

-12/23/2032: Crowdfunding has reached 9.2 Billion dollars. Chris Roberts announced that he wanted to make "the best game possible" and released a new road map where tasks involves re-vamping some parts of the game engine. Below is short statement from his 6 hour long speech from CitizenCon 2032:

"Greetings fellow Citizens, we have decided to take a step back and re-do a few core things in the Lumberyard engine (Amazon was bought out by Google in 2023, then TwitterFace in 2026, and finally Reddit in 2030). With this new milestone of 9.2 billion dollars, we can finally achieve what I have always dreamed of - building the best space sim possible. Things such as individual physics grids for particle effects are now possible.

This means that each particle of smoke, each particle of dust in space - will have their own physics that can interact with other particles of dust realistically. When you move through space, each particle of dust will move realistically thanks to localized but interactive physics for each of them. It's really fascinating stuff. The game, when released will offer unparalleled realism on a scale unheard of - in any industry. "

7/9/2036: SpaceZ's spaceship has just arrived at Mars. Terraforming is underway. Unfortunately an accident involving Justin Bieber getting caught in an airlock midway through the journey has been reported - he never made it to Mars. Chris Pane was unavailable to comment. Alpha 9.273645 has been released. This version supports 32 players per instance. SC backers - the ones that are still alive, rejoice and celebrate by flying around doing nothing around a moon.

10/27/2050: Terrafarming and colonizing Mars has been completed. Alpha 83.29387 has been released. Chris Roberts announced that resources from ship design has been re-directed to physics. 3897 ships has been planned so far to this date. Below is Chris Robert's statement on the resource re-allocation:

"Greetings fellow Citizens, I have decided to re-allocate resources from ship design - specifically the teams working on Origin's 960 XXII, to help out with re-doing heat pipes and making them more realistic. It's one aspect of the game where it never felt really right to me.

This is why I have decided to re-work how piping and heat in those pipes work. My goal is that when a ship fires a weapon, it generates the actual heat realistically through these pipes, realistically, through localized physics, and correspondingly to the areas around the heat pipes.

The heat transfer, from the guns or engines or whatnot, to the pipes, and finally to the environment around it - will now all be done very realistically, each particle of dust will be heated to the realistic amount with something we call LRPGHTaEEiB, or Localized Physics Grid - Heat Transfer and Everything Else in Between. This may delay the release of SC by a few months. But I promise - it will be great."

8/12/2051: Chris Roberts has died of old age. Sandi Gardiner is the new CEO of RSI. Alpha 1398.3748573 has been released. A new ship named "Robbie" has been announced to commemorate Chris Roberts. To this date 10,293 ships has been announced.

Nothing much else to note afterwards. At the time of Earth's destruction, Star Citizen was in Alpha 9304.28475, with RSI chaired by descendants of descendants of descendants of descendants of Chris Roberts. I still have a copy of the latest game. Unfortunately without the computers of the 34th century, no one here will able to enjoy or continue production of the game.

submitted by /u/rhiscoberts
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #3 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 16. Apr 2018, 00:25

--------
Can we change how often you stop in QT
Post at: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 00:20
By /u/BentonETrading

It's fucking ridiculous I wanted to go to Delmar to visit Levski admist the new update. Its about 848,000 km away. From 848,000 to 814,000 I was taken out of Quantum travel 4 fucking times. Only one of the asteriod clusters had pirates and all the clusters were identical. Everytime I would enter quantum travel it would immediately followed by quantum travel cancelled. Went to jump for a 5th time and it cancelled so I alt f4 out of rage.

45 fps and no glitches though. Good job with 3.1.2

submitted by /u/BentonETrading
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #4 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 16. Apr 2018, 00:35

Updated at: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 00:35

--------
To the hardcore follower/developer citizens or even CIG: Hangars and AC levels in 2.6-3.1 haven't changed much. Used to get ~114fps average, now get ~58fps. What DID change that we can't see.
Post at: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 00:34
By /u/Low_Soul_Coal

Is it too a memory/bug issue, or is something graphically more intense now? I'm not complaining, I'm genuinely curious because visually it all looks the same - but runs "worse".

Lighting change? Higher Poly count? Higher res textures? Load distances?

submitted by /u/Low_Soul_Coal
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #5 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 16. Apr 2018, 00:50

--------
Questions about a 300i upgraded to an Avenger
Post at: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 00:46
By /u/The0d0ric

Greetings, citizens of the stars.

I don't post much here but I have few questions regarding the recent news we got on the 100i and 300i series. I pledge in 2015 IIRC with a 300i package that I upgraded into an Avenger Stalker few month after that.

My question is, If the 300i change a lot (I read somewhere on this sub some people speculating about a freelancer sized ship) what will happen to my original pledge ? and the fact that I upgraded to a bigger ship which in fact would turn out to be smaller than the reworked 300i ?

I have no idea if this happened before for other ships, will I be able to revert the upgrade and get to spend the money i used for the upgrade on other things ? will I have to pay another upgrade to get back to the 300i ?

Thank you for your time :)

submitted by /u/The0d0ric
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Daymar Rally: How many Cyclones can fit in a server?
Post at: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 00:50
By /u/Cor5aire

Bild

submitted by /u/Cor5aire
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #6 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 16. Apr 2018, 01:10

--------
Looking at the stars
Post at: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 01:06
By /u/MrKoddy

Bild

submitted by /u/MrKoddy
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #7 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 16. Apr 2018, 01:15

--------
What's the last feature of the next update for the PU?
Post at: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 01:11
By /u/fadasker

submitted by /u/fadasker
[link] [comments]

Read more...

3.1 Stuttering fix?
Post at: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 01:11
By /u/Torkveen

Alright so I'm fine with the low fps (for now) but the constant stuttering is making the game unplayable for me. I've tried changing the games priority to high or even realtime without any luck. It stutters no matter what settings I use Anyone got a fix for this?

Specs: Nvidia GTX 1080, Intel i7 6700k 4ghz, 16gb RAM, Game is installed on an SSD

submitted by /u/Torkveen
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #8 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 16. Apr 2018, 01:25

--------
Is it possible?
Post at: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 01:22
By /u/Tuckinator75

Hey guys, first things first I just want to say I believe in this project and am no way saying these things in a negative way. I just stumbled across a gallery of a good chunk of the planets and their pictures. This made me think to myself, is it possible? I know that having this vast detailed universe is the dream to CR and to us, but tbh we dont know how many planets theyve created. Assuming that hurston will be the first fully fledged planet they make theres so many more very detailed ones. Once again not trashing, because theres nothing I want more than to take my origin lineup to Saisei for a night. Just curious on how everyone feels. Cause from Spider to Cassel theres so much beauty that i want to experience

Heres the gallery : https://imgur.com/gallery/2VTeG

submitted by /u/Tuckinator75
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #9 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 16. Apr 2018, 01:30

--------
The Cutlass Dashboard
Post at: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 01:27
By /u/Hans_Yolo_

If this has been addressed by CIG please don't rip my head off. I've been purposely staying out of the news cycle around SC. I'm also not trying to do the equivalent of back-seat driving in any way here, I'm just voicing my opinions and thoughts.

Is there any plan to change the Cutlass' console/dashboard? I know that Drake's motif is "raw, utility, cheap, gets the job done, easy repairs. ect." but I personally find it extremely hard to see out of the cutlass. I don't have the frames to spare to increase my FoV any meaningful amount, and having the console take up such a big and important area of the view is very.... claustrophobic, and strange, to me.

I for one would rather have slightly smaller screens if need be, or have them moved more to the sides, in an L shape, and down a little, if possible. I understand that it's part of balance, but it feels very unnatural to have the downward view completely blocked. I wish I had the ability to make a mock-up what I'm trying to say, design wise, but I'm completely artistically inept and lack any sort of software to do so.

It almost feels like trying to drive down the road, but you can't see much to your left or right, and you can't see the road until 100 feet in front of you.

submitted by /u/Hans_Yolo_
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #10 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 16. Apr 2018, 01:35

--------
When are ship weapon shops coming in the PU? Major buzzkill right now...
Post at: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 01:33
By /u/JoeyDee86

The issue is most stock ship loadouts suck right now. As a result the only mechanism is to either take weapons from ships you own, or ships you've rented, or rent weapons themselves.

There's nothing more frustrating to me right now than outfitting my Cutlass with 6x Size 4 missiles and 4x Omni IXs or pyrobursts (yay! They work in the PU again!), only to have it ruined by a CTD. Relog and an insurance claim later, and I have to start fresh.

Before a bunch of you say 'REC weapons aren't supposed to work in the PU', I fully understand that they're there right now until a more permanent solution (IE aEUC shops) is implemented.

So my question is, when can we expect a change? Either the new shops, or REC weapons to finally persist through ship destruction and crashes?

submitted by /u/JoeyDee86
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #11 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 16. Apr 2018, 01:40

--------
Sit to QT?
Post at: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 01:39
By /u/drogpac

Idea: force users to sit to initiate QT spoiling. Once engaged, allow freedom of movement.

This is a decent way to force the desire to have personnel transport (opposed to 20 people standing in a cutlass) and also adds qt escape mechanics

Opinions? Go!

submitted by /u/drogpac
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #12 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 16. Apr 2018, 01:45

Updated at: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 01:45

--------
Having a very frustrating time trying to log in
Post at: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 01:40
By /u/7h3_W1z4rd

Haven't logged in in a while. I keep doing the email recovery and changing the password but the password does not seem to apply to the launcher and I keep locking myself out. I've checked and triple checked. Anyone else having issues or had a similar problem that they managed to resolve? Thanks

submitted by /u/7h3_W1z4rd
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #13 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 16. Apr 2018, 02:00

--------
Too cheap for my blood.
Post at: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 01:56
By /u/Mookie_Merkk

Bild

submitted by /u/Mookie_Merkk
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #14 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 16. Apr 2018, 02:05

--------
I don't know why people say Yela Drug Lab isn't safe.
Post at: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 02:03
By /u/SmallBlockChevy

https://ibb.co/hx6vgn

In and out, so whats the fuss?

submitted by /u/SmallBlockChevy
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied
Nachrichten Droide

Themenersteller

BeitragBeitrag #15 von Reddit SC [RSS Bot] » Mo 16. Apr 2018, 02:20

--------
Any way to stabilize performance/constant disconnects?
Post at: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 02:16
By /u/Loliliker0108

I purchased Star Citizen couple days ago and was wondering if there's a way - any possible way - to get rid of the lags and disconnections.

Now, I do fully understand that this game - is in its alpha state, and not a whole ton should be expected from this unpolished product that IS in fact - work in progress.

But even taking above said in mind, regardless of getting only 30~40 fps in game with 1080 ti at 34% workload and 8700k at 40~ish% workload on 1080p monitor… What's up with those constant frame freezes, skips, and lags that occur every 45 seconds?

And how do I avoid that dank connection error 30000 that occurs every single time I purchase a cargo and lose it all without a chance to connect back to that instance?

submitted by /u/Loliliker0108
[link] [comments]

Read more...

Just wanted to share my new wallpaper
Post at: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 02:19
By /u/Panda-Monium

Bild

submitted by /u/Panda-Monium
[link] [comments]

Read more...
Reddit SC [RSS Bot]
1 Jahr Mitglied